Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mouse sensitivity and other problems with game?

4 posters

:: Gaming :: Support

Go down

Mouse sensitivity and other problems with game? Empty Mouse sensitivity and other problems with game?

Post  |HrC| Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:27 pm

Hey guys,i have couple problems with game and i ll'be very greatfull if you answered them.

1.Everytime when i start the game,my mouse sensitivity changes to default one,so i have to change it to the one i preffer.
2.Why i cant create a server,when i wanna to,i says to me that weapon sten doesn't have maximum rounds of ammo,something like that,it sounds weird,but thats case.
3.What mod is the best mod for playing cod,does it makes difference?
what is the name od DH mode,do you have it,i currently playing on uo awe,im confused.
And what about UNLOCALIZED,it is writing sometimes on screen before game entry,etc.UNLOCALIZED(Brecourt),TDM

I have more things to ask,but this should be enough for beginning Very Happy.
|HrC|
|HrC|

Back to top Go down

Mouse sensitivity and other problems with game? Empty Re: Mouse sensitivity and other problems with game?

Post  Peter Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:54 pm

Peter
Peter
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

http://classic.xfire.com/profile/veszkokevin Steam

Back to top Go down

Mouse sensitivity and other problems with game? Empty Re: Mouse sensitivity and other problems with game?

Post  ~Invisible Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:58 pm

|HrC| wrote:Hey guys,i have couple problems with game and i ll'be very greatfull if you answered them.

1.Everytime when i start the game,my mouse sensitivity changes to default one,so i have to change it to the one i preffer.
2.Why i cant create a server,when i wanna to,i says to me that weapon sten doesn't have maximum rounds of ammo,something like that,it sounds weird,but thats case.
3.What mod is the best mod for playing cod,does it makes difference?
what is the name od DH mode,do you have it,i currently playing on uo awe,im confused.
And what about UNLOCALIZED,it is writing sometimes on screen before game entry,etc.UNLOCALIZED(Brecourt),TDM

I have more things to ask,but this should be enough for beginning Very Happy.

1) i am also having this problem this problem on cod2, so i made a bind, ex. /bind [key] sensitivity 2.5 so everytime you are ingame u have to press that key.

2) i think its because of the mods, i had this problem. try to delete all your mods and it will work again i guess.

3) dh is running awe mod. just turn on ur downloading and u will have it. htat unlocalized happens when u quit the game directly w/o disconnecting or when ur game crashes. https://devilheroes.forumotion.com/t1597-oo
~Invisible
~Invisible
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackyll Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:14 pm

1. may u have in ur folder a config called default.cfg?
Jackyll
Jackyll
|DH|Clan Administrators~
|DH|Clan Administrators~

Back to top Go down

Post  |HrC| Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:22 pm

Tnx for helping guys...i bought this game like 3 months ago so im kinda newbie in this one.
Mouse,i'll try to do that...
I will erase some mods,for sure,i also thought that could be solution,but afraid of deleting them with no purpose,then again donwloading all of them from beginning.
That unlocalized thing,i never quit game without disconnecting.
Anyway,it isnt big problem from me,beacuse i enter multyplayer from the game itself,and connect to server from that window with bunch of available servers.
@Megamen: what seetings do you mean...

@Jackyll: no i havent any default,cfg.

Wink

|HrC|
|HrC|

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Invisible Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:53 am

just make a backup b4 deleting them
~Invisible
~Invisible
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down