Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shekii app :)

+4
Contre
Peter
andrejbeca
Shekii
8 posters

:: Gaming :: Applications

Go down

Shekii app :) Empty Shekii app :)

Post  Shekii Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:18 pm

Hi just a few tweaks to the app.

In Game Nick: Shekii

Xfire: Coduoshekii

Previous Clans:
Wnx and a few others that however I have forgotten.

Who brought you to this site?
I have been visiting your servers for the past few weeks and I have been intrigued by the organisation and structure of your clan. Thus, your servers have been the advertisement to me.
Would you be willing to donate to help keep the servers running?
As a website developer, I can offer you a domain and a sophisticated forum.
What games you applying for:
Currently, I am applying for the sub-clan specializing in CALL OF DUTY UNITED OFFENSIVE.

What do you wanna do in the clan (choose one):
Considering that I have not played coduo in a few years, I would like to train with your team with the tags. Therefore, to improve my performance within game.

Tell us about your gaming history:
My first computer was given to me at the age of 8 (2005), and since then I have played a range of games. For instance:
1. Runescape from 2005 onwards.
2. Call of duty and then cod uo from 2005 until 2009. I was involved in many clans and the majority of the clan members valued me as a exceptionally friendly person.
3. League of legends.
4. Dota.
5. Call of duty 4 (pc and ps3).
6. Call of duty WoW (ps3).
7. Call of duty Modern Warfare (ps3).
Any other info we might need to know about you?
At the moment, I am working in retail on the weekends and I am attending college during the weekends. However I can dedicate my entire spare time to this clan.

I am near enough fluent in German I am fairly confident on some programming languages (html, c, c++ and basic java knowledge).

Hey and thanks again for reading Smile.

Last edited by Shekii on Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shekii
Shekii

https://facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Shekii app :) Empty Re: Shekii app :)

Post  andrejbeca Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:21 pm

Sure.
andrejbeca
andrejbeca
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:35 pm

Okay! you're cool and friendly. <3 Good luck bro. MegaMan playing CoD

Last edited by MegaMan` on Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Peter
Peter
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

http://classic.xfire.com/profile/veszkokevin Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Contre Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:42 am

Great guy, 100% +1 from me

Contre

Back to top Go down

Post  nSt Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:44 pm

why not ?

Ofc Yes

nSt
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Back to top Go down

Post  Christina_Cox Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:32 pm

Hell no.
You talk too much, you have no idea how to play this game, you whine, you call people names when they kill you using a non-rifle weapon, you think you're elite and that you need to be in a clan. Actually you don't. You need to start enjoying this game first and stop taking it so seriously. We have enough AfghanVeterans in this clan already.
Christina_Cox
Christina_Cox
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Shekii Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:44 pm

At least you say what you think. I'll give you that. However, I'm going to have to disagree with that. If you came on teamspeak with me you would find that actually I don't take this game seriously at all. In all honesty, I will agree in the fact that in-game I may talk too much.

Last edited by Shekii on Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Responding to a rude and facetious person.)
Shekii
Shekii

Back to top Go down

Post  Contre Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:48 pm

Christina_Cox wrote:Hell no.
You talk too much, you have no idea how to play this game, you whine, you call people names when they kill you using a non-rifle weapon, you think you're elite and that you need to be in a clan. Actually you don't. You need to start enjoying this game first and stop taking it so seriously. We have enough AfghanVeterans in this clan already.

Im actually withdrawing what I said, I 100% agree with Cox, I sat in teamspeak and he sat there whining about people in the server doing one of the two, camping or like wtf how did he know i was there.

throughout the hole game he must of accused the hole of the other side's team of camping.

so im saying no purely because hes immature and thinks he knows best all the time.

soz

Contre

Back to top Go down

Post  Shekii Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:04 am

I'm going to speak quite bluntly now. This application process not only causes problems for the applicant however pedantically destroys the applicant. In addition, Contre you could of spoken to me on teamspeak and discussed your problems as you had every opportunity to. However, you did not and purposely trashed the application's progress as well as Cox. Given your facetious and childish and naive behaviour, please do not attempt to speak to me on teamspeak.

Lastly, you may remove this thread as in all honestly I do not see the point in continuing this application. Later in your poor and depressing life Contre, you start to THINK before doing things. Thread over.
Shekii
Shekii

Back to top Go down

Post  Contre Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:14 am

Shekii wrote:I'm going to speak quite bluntly now. This application process not only causes problems for the applicant however pedantically destroys the applicant. In addition, Contre you could of spoken to me on teamspeak and discussed your problems as you had every opportunity to. However, you did not and purposely trashed the application's progress as well as Cox. Given your facetious and childish and naive behaviour, please do not attempt to speak to me on teamspeak.

Lastly, you may remove this thread as in all honestly I do not see the point in continuing this application. Later in your poor and depressing life Contre, you start to THINK before doing things. Thread over.

Look at you trying to be all big and tough, if you dont like the truth and what people have to say then please dont apply, if a member of DH thinks something about you then they must say thats why people comment saying yeah no bleh bleh, you cant even judge me you dont even know me at all so dont you dare start saying my depressing life immature little kiddy.

Contre

Back to top Go down

Post  campuscodi Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:10 am

So ..... let's review your activity since I first met you:

- you talk more than you play
- if someone disagrees with you -> he's a noob
- you call out everyone that kills you (like you are God or something in the game and you don't expect to die every 20 seconds or so)
- my wife plays UO via her mobile connection, has a horrible connection and she still has a better ratio than you in our stats
- you created a server with our name without even bothering to ask us if you are allowed
- you applied, didn't like the responses..... deleted the topic.... and re-applied after a few days

You act like you're giving us the honor of being next to you in this clan and we just don't get it. We're at fault for not seeing the greatness in you. Actually we don't see the greatness cause it's nothing there. If you suck and you want to be in the clan, at least be friendly. Right now you suck at UO and you're a jerk as well.

Some admin please officially refuse this guy so we can close the topic.
campuscodi
campuscodi
Donors & Honorary Members
Donors & Honorary Members

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  xratEd Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:49 am

Shekii wrote:Later in your poor and depressing life Contre, you start to THINK before doing things. Thread over.
Made this choice so easy - mhmm byebye.
xratEd
xratEd
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Gaming :: Applications