Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARHZJE!

+11
Panda
KitanaxxPierce
Ocean
andrejbeca
SnuRk
ReVenGer
becca
k'o'TTbuLLe
Dax
Peter
aRhzjeHhH
15 posters

:: Gaming :: Applications

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

ARHZJE! - Page 2 Empty Re: ARHZJE!

Post  becca Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:37 pm

aRhzjeHhH wrote:
becca wrote:not really played with him, heard alot about u hacking blah blah dunno maybe we need to play with u and stop the rumours? Smile
so and am I in what guilty, I am not guilty for that I well play !!!!!!!!!! majority reason so that ? that player does that play( but not his friend or acquaintance), and simply good player,they think that at once has to chop a wallhack it is a complete delirium .... I can to you for a few days to watch after any good player on your server and you will see, that my words are confirmed, so that you correctly talk, that for beginning it is needed to understand that? and as? and so further!!!!
Don't think there was ANY need for a reaction like that, I merely stated that there's alot of rumours about you hacking and that we needed to play with you to see that you don't hack. I didn't once accuse you and you seemed to go on the defensive straight away when there is no need for it. Hope this is just a one off and not just that you have a bit of a bad attitude.

Be friendly, active, and good luck with your app.

becca
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Back to top Go down

Post  aRhzjeHhH Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:43 am

I perfectly understand you!! Just understand you and me that when something about you say you resent it, how so? And so I will listen to all by a few .... and I think that can change your attitude towards me and we will have no small misunderstandings
aRhzjeHhH
aRhzjeHhH

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  nSt Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:55 am

Just relax...
When I wrote my app I must waiting about 4 months to see decision so be patient Very Happy

nSt
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Back to top Go down

Post  aRhzjeHhH Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:11 am

That's it! We'll be waiting!Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
aRhzjeHhH
aRhzjeHhH

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Christina_Cox Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:33 pm

Our official answer is no. There's too many negative things about you. You seem to have gotten on everyone's bad side before and after applying here. Letting you in would provide some friction with existing members that we want to avoid.
Christina_Cox
Christina_Cox
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2