Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tjebi

+14
Jsons
SENSEi
Hatcheriii
k'o'TTbuLLe
geezer
xratEd
SnuRk
Fredster74
Turbo
Dax
lkzr
Monster*
KitanaxxPierce
prm
18 posters

:: Gaming :: Banned

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

tjebi Empty tjebi

Post  prm Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:19 pm

Hey guys, yes it's me, prm...
I'm posting this here, because it's the most viewed part of the forum I guess.
Feel free to switch it into another part, but please don't delete it...

lkzr found something interesting which you may watch . It's a video of tjebi hacking
Have fun lads

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWvC2Mvnwi4&feature=youtu.be

prm

Back to top Go down

tjebi Empty Re: tjebi

Post  prm Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:20 pm

and don't forget the uac screens!
http://www.meleeboys.com/bbs/download/file.php?id=187&mode=view

and from hatch
http://www.meleeboys.com/bbs/download/file.php?id=186&mode=view
http://www.meleeboys.com/bbs/download/file.php?id=185&mode=view

prm

Back to top Go down

Post  KitanaxxPierce Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:15 pm

That are very old videos prm scratch 
KitanaxxPierce
KitanaxxPierce
|DH|Clan Administrators~
|DH|Clan Administrators~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Monster* Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:16 pm

My respect of this 2 great players is now less! No matter how old this SS is!

Last edited by Monster* on Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Monster*
Monster*
|DH|Leader*
|DH|Leader*

https://devilheroes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  prm Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:16 pm

just a re-upload as i said in description

prm

Back to top Go down

Post  lkzr Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:38 pm

yeah, got given that link from kadafi today, and sensei I while back..

prm, you should find that bit in the demo of the scrim earlier where tjeeb shot at you and you hadn't even looked around the corner ^^

I usually joke about hackers, but this guy is dodgy, and has been for ages...

Not that I care in the slightest... it just makes me laugh that people feel the need to codehook or cfg or whatever whilst I'm sat here on a standard PC with a shit mouse and shit keyboard with no cfg.. Twisted Evil
lkzr
lkzr
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

http://www.instagram.com/bradleyboon10 Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Dax Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:31 pm

cfg was asom Very Happy 
Dax
Dax

Back to top Go down

Post  Turbo Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:05 am

Shocked 

Proof with correct ID/GUID?
Turbo
Turbo
Donors & Honorary Members
Donors & Honorary Members

Back to top Go down

Post  Fredster74 Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:27 am

Has anybody contacted Tjeebi or Hatch? Id like to hear what they say about this. I mean Hatch is a DH member and the screens aint that old!
Fredster74
Fredster74
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  prm Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:31 am

Turbo wrote:Shocked 

Proof with correct ID/GUID?
go to uac page and search their profiles. just enter the ID at the top left from the screens

prm

Back to top Go down

Post  prm Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:48 am

Dax wrote:cfg was asom Very Happy 
???Question 

prm

Back to top Go down

Post  SnuRk Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:01 am

Those screenshots doesnt say anything since its a bug in UAC. They have been confronted with it before and admins have confirmed that its nothing.

And that video is just a pathetic joke at trying to proove something. I mean its not a single dodgy thing in it for crying out loud.

Im quite shocked, to say the least, to see DH members here jumping to conclusion based on no facts.

Teb and Hatch have been the two best players in UO for the past 4 years and they've been around in the game for a hell lot longer then that.

So please use your own sanity then listen to prm.

SnuRk
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Back to top Go down

Post  prm Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:11 am

all the wall aiming isnt dodgy? for example first scene at A bomb, or at back mg garden...

and i guess you are long time friends with both of them, so it's your role to defend him (teb)

+ I've never said to any1 "OMG OMGOMG TRUST TRUST TRUST TEB HACKING OMG OMG OMG OMG" so evry1 can make its own decision about that vid. obviously you know my decision about it by posting this into the forums.
when i've played some scrims with + against him i was always taking a closer look to teb, because he seemed obvious & dodgy to me. all that wallaiming and stuff was so fuckin weird, but i always said something to myself like "no no, it can't be, not teb" but i got the proof for myself, evry1 else can make its own decision, as i said before.
and btw it's been the same with jxzz some yrs ago if u can remember him, the same feeling when i've spectated him

so, these are my final words about that topic,
cheers

prm

Back to top Go down

Post  Fredster74 Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:15 am

SnuRk wrote:Those screenshots doesnt say anything since its a bug in UAC. They have been confronted with it before and admins have confirmed that its nothing.
Im not defending, nor am i judging, but Id like to know if u knew about the above when u posted the screens?

And about the video - Im way to bad at this game and I see things like that from u pros all the time! The one thing that caught my attention tho, was the low recoil. A M1 Carbine has a higher coil when I shoot it? And if thats allowed - someone need to give it to me. I need it, not u guys ffs!

Like everybody else, i get mad and might suspect some (a lot Razz ). But since I also know how much more skilled u actually are, its mostly me protecting my ego. Noobs that all of a sudden get high scores while acting dodgy is another thing...
Fredster74
Fredster74
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  SnuRk Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:24 am

prm wrote:all the wall aiming isnt dodgy? for example first scene at A bomb, or at back mg garden...

and i guess you are long time friends with both of them, so it's your role to defend him (teb)

+ I've never said to any1 "OMG OMGOMG TRUST TRUST TRUST TEB HACKING OMG OMG OMG OMG" so evry1 can make its own decision about that vid. obviously you know my decision about it by posting this into the forums.
when i've played some scrims with + against him i was always taking a closer look to teb, because he seemed obvious & dodgy to me. all that wallaiming and stuff was so fuckin weird, but i always said something to myself like "no no, it can't be, not teb" but i got the proof for myself, evry1 else can make its own decision, as i said before.
and btw it's been the same with jxzz some yrs ago if u can remember him, the same feeling when i've spectated him

cheers
You can both see and hear a lot of the people he frag actually. Plus you have no idea what the teammates communicate on teamspeak.

And yes, you say he hack. Thats exactly what you do. You come here post a video and says "Here is a video with tjebi hacking". Guess what, its not.

Ridicilous to even try compare this with jzxx. He got caught immediately when he staretd cheating and never won a single cup. Tjeebi got 5 golds and 2 silver since 2009 with FRS. Its a big fucking difference.

And ye im mad. Mad that people can just come here and smudge my friends based on nothing.

You dont have the best rumour around either prm, but its not like I go here making forum posts about it.

SnuRk
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Back to top Go down

Post  prm Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:21 am

SnuRk wrote:
prm wrote:all the wall aiming isnt dodgy? for example first scene at A bomb, or at back mg garden...

cheers
You can both see and hear a lot of the people he frag actually. Plus you have no idea what the teammates communicate on teamspeak.

And yes, you say he hack. Thats exactly what you do. You come here post a video and says "Here is a video with tjebi hacking". Guess what, its not.

Ridicilous to even try compare this with jzxx. He got caught immediately when he staretd cheating and never won a single cup. Tjeebi got 5 golds and 2 silver since 2009 with FRS. Its a big fucking difference.

And ye im mad. Mad that people can just come here and smudge my friends based on nothing.

You dont have the best rumour around either prm, but its not like I go here making forum posts about it.
nope i don't. and the calls from his team don't explain the wall aims. no, they really don't!
well, and I won't say it's based on nothing. the guys who played the scrim yesterday with me have seen the prefires from him + that one situation at lil arch

prm

Back to top Go down

Post  xratEd Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:47 pm

I have to take Snurks side in this - I dont see anything hacky in that video. Have in mind that were talking about some of the best players if not the 2 best thats been around for years. Players in the top level in gaming just have a perception that makes them better than normal players.
The comparison with jzxx is bs aswell.
xratEd
xratEd
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  geezer Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:04 pm

Oh cmoon guys. This guy is from Finland. We here dont even know how to get a wallhack, we just drink beer at the sauna and ride reindeers.

geezer
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Back to top Go down

Post  k'o'TTbuLLe Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:35 pm

I love you geez.

k'o'TTbuLLe
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Back to top Go down

Post  Hatcheriii Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:56 pm

I must say, when my dog died on monday, this is by far the best way anyone has cheered me up :DThank you prm for this Smile

ps. Please don't ever delete this topic, this is way too awesome Very Happy

Hatcheriii

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  SENSEi Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:19 pm

let me reply on this video as I was in GITS back then and raped by fincod. GITS never played SD nor had any experience with SD. The tactical spots Fincod had were just good and very logical. At the time General banned them all, but I know now that they were not cheating that match, we were just idiots in SD. that's all.
SENSEi
SENSEi

Back to top Go down

Post  Jsons Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:51 pm

prm wrote:and don't forget the uac screens!
http://www.meleeboys.com/bbs/download/file.php?id=187&mode=view

and from hatch
http://www.meleeboys.com/bbs/download/file.php?id=186&mode=view
http://www.meleeboys.com/bbs/download/file.php?id=185&mode=view
Hah, If You knew anything about UAC You would have the knowledge about that UAC is an absolut shaite program! The admins in UAC have more than 1000 times made official announcements about the SS not been correct and that it is a bug in their system. It's just pathetic to see some of the DH members AND admins making calls about this beeing "Sad to see that he (tjeb) hacks" cuz atleast I obvi thought Admins of the biggest clan out there, DH, to have more knowledge about this.. If that wasnt the case then I really didn't think you would do an announcement and statement about this!

So please..
Don't talk shit about other humanbeens without any proof what so ever.. It's just sad to see that big names "-Admins in DH and other random guys that are jealous on other guys' skilllevel AKA PRM" makes posts like I've seen here!

Snurk said he got mad, -Hatch laughed.. I gotta say I'm absolutely furious about this!
-Just shape the fuck up and get some fucking knowledge before you say something will ya?

Jsons
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Back to top Go down

Post  Hatcheriii Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:57 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhckuhUxcgA

Hatcheriii

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  prm Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:05 pm

lmfao evry1 got so mad Oo
if he isnt hacking or w/e just stay relaxed, no reason for you to enrage like this, really
and if you call me jealous of his skilllevel (<-lo0ol) you really shouldn't get mad which only confuses imo

those guys defending eachother, ok ok... but please, i won't say any name, lots of people already said "teb is one of the most obvious guys around" etc. ...
last words from me to this topic, have a peaceful and comfortable life

prm

Back to top Go down

Post  Altair Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:10 pm

Jsons wrote:
Hah, If You knew anything about UAC You would have the knowledge about that UAC is an absolut shaite program! The admins in UAC have more than 1000 times made official announcements about the SS not been correct and that it is a bug in their system.
Just curious - because I don't take sides on this - can you send me a link of that?

I want to state one more time that I do not in any way take sides on this, before someone unleashes their fury on me.
Altair
Altair
|DH|Server Administrator~
|DH|Server Administrator~

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

:: Gaming :: Banned

Permissions in this forum: