Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TIP to get alot of kills with MP44 in CoDUO

2 posters

:: Gaming :: Tips Section

Go down

TIP to get alot of kills with MP44 in CoDUO Empty TIP to get alot of kills with MP44 in CoDUO

Post  Niks Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:37 pm

Well when i was new to UO i didnt really know how to actually get alot of kills with the MP44 when i aim down it's sight. The trick is to NOT aim down your sight, go prone and then just single fire the damn gun! Very Happy It really works over medium to long ranges but at close range...u gonna get raped by the other dude Dead

Niks

Steam

Back to top Go down

TIP to get alot of kills with MP44 in CoDUO Empty Re: TIP to get alot of kills with MP44 in CoDUO

Post  |HrC| Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:52 am

Niks wrote:Well when i was new to UO i didnt really know how to actually get alot of kills with the MP44 when i aim down it's sight. The trick is to NOT aim down your sight, go prone and then just single fire the damn gun! Very Happy It really works over medium to long ranges but at close range...u gonna get raped by the other dude Dead
Hate that weapon...his recoil is killing me on long range.
Sometimes just need to aim down the sight, but with that recoil its so hard to shot accurately bullet by bullet.
BAR is much easier in terms of bringing the recoil down.
But i always use aiming down the sight when im in not so wide rooms,like chateau.
Just quick prone out of corner and aim at usual spots,if he is there,good chance that you'r gonna kill him.
|HrC|
|HrC|

Back to top Go down