Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DH|Dax

+16
k'o'TTbuLLe
Dax
FATSO
xratEd
Christina_Cox
dietchi
geezer
Hatcheriii
Fredster74
|HrC|
Monster*
campuscodi
Peter
tinman
lkzr
Gado
20 posters

:: Gaming :: Banned

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

DH|Dax - Page 2 Empty Re: DH|Dax

Post  Dax Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:09 pm

First of all, my english is not very good and i cant make real conversation with u guys, but i can try.
Im playing every fucking round with manny friends on ts and i have alot calls, even that friends in my team or in enemyes team. I dont need to watch that demos i know how im playing. Dont talk about main server cuz that server is one big mess. 15 vs 15 and im shooting alot bs shoots and prefire same.
First Gado, alot dh members think u are hacking. I know u hate me cuz i fuck u really hard on battlefield.
Second tinman cunt, talking with me nice on xfire and look now. He sayd to me really nice storyes about Kottbulle's history, about geezer, about sensei and more more players.
Also Sensei, for that guy every second player on our main server is a cheater, reason paranoia.
But i dont expect from dietchi that, cuz he is playing with me daily 2-3 wars and what hes talking? Now im using hax on main but not in wars? Sry i dont really understand. But ok u are little kid and u do same with ocean and ace. Talk with Ace like a friend and after that go to Ocean and passed Ace's story.
I really hope some guys come and say same like me about ts (Kitty, serge, rvg, sievari and manny more)
Idd some gona bee banned lets see. Dax or Gado and Tinman?
My first and last post on this topic. Waiting for monster or someone else decission. Thnx
Dax
Dax

Back to top Go down

Post  dietchi Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:30 pm

asif u dont expect anything from me , ur prefiring me everytime on the public and then if i go play a war with you 2 minutes later u dont hear anyone anymore , but ooh on public mr dax hears everything

I hope u remember this war where i asked u this , that dax was the time i lost my respect for u at all

http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/129042303-4.jpg

And do u think blan was just joking this saturday about exactly the same ? u hear everything on pub but nothing in wars , explain us this thing then , if invi me or anyone else wouldnt call for you in a war then ur mad cuz u say urself that u dont hear a fk and ur sound is fkedup
dietchi
dietchi
|DH|Server Administrator~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Gado Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:37 pm

First Gado, alot dh members think u are hacking.
A lot of dh members also think rahim is hacking. Most of dh members are aw players. I don't think good rifle players like Kott, Geezer, xRated think I'm hacking since I'm playing the exact same way I played 3-4 years ago with the RO community.

Get any vids I wouldnt be able to justify and then we'll be ok.

I know u hate me cuz i fuck u really hard on battlefield.
That would be really kiddish of mine. And btw you don't fuck me x). I hate you cause you're abusing rcon bigtime. (Once kicked me cause I blocked your way at a door, thing is you blocked my way too Surprised) But I'll just remind everyone this isnt personal, I'm just here to report a hacker.

Gado

Back to top Go down

Post  Dax Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:40 pm

U are the fucking king, nice ss btw whahahaha. Be annoying with questions and wait when dax say and make ss Razz
Yes my sound is not very good but i can hear something.
When i say im playing with sound on main server?
Dax
Dax

Back to top Go down

Post  dietchi Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:44 pm

Dax wrote:U are the fucking king, nice ss btw whahahaha. Be annoying with questions and wait when dax say and make ss Razz
Yes my sound is not very good but i can hear something.
When i say im playing with sound on main server?
Give us a reason for these shots then , u didnt explain urself yet Smile we are all waiting for an explanation , were not waiting for u to call tinman a cunt or anything..
dietchi
dietchi

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  FATSO Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:46 pm

Gado, why you mess rahim in this? I think you are just trying to hide your own hacks... make a new topic about rahim if you get pleasure about that..
FATSO
FATSO
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  k'o'TTbuLLe Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:47 pm

Dax wrote:Kottbulle's history, about geezer,
what the fuck did me and geezer do? And dax... Do you really have to start insulting people? Show some respect and act mature. You are taking this game far too serious while others are trying to enjoy it.....

k'o'TTbuLLe
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Back to top Go down

Post  Hatcheriii Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:52 pm

No offense Dax, but your reaction to this is a typical reaction from someone who got caught. You rage and start calling people with names and go on full offence...

Hatcheriii

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:57 pm

omg guys im rly sad. Dax is a rly good player in my opinion..i dont think that he hacked on the server.....  Sad Dont worry dax i know that yu arent a cheater.
Peter
Peter
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

http://classic.xfire.com/profile/veszkokevin Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Gado Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:58 pm

FATSO wrote:Gado, why you mess rahim in this? I think you are just trying to hide your own hacks... make a new topic about rahim if you get pleasure about that..
I know Rahim doesnt hack, I was just making a point. Cause "dh members think Gado hacks" doesnt mean anything since many dh members also think rahim hacks. I said Rahim but I could have talked about many other dodgy players. You know, everyone's calling everyone a hacker on the main server, and that doesnt mean anything anymore. If Dax wants to accuse me of hacking, give facts.

Gado

Back to top Go down

Post  Christina_Cox Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:58 pm

After all the hub-bub I dedicated one hour of my life to review all demos myself also.

As codi pointed out, most of the important/controversial stuff is in the videos below. The rest of the demos is normal stuff.
Here are all the videos in one post Monster. Make your decision.
DH|Dax - Page 2 616df6-4
DH|Dax - Page 2 616e05-4
DH|Dax - Page 2 616e06-4
DH|Dax - Page 2 616e31-4

#3 and #4 broke my heart! Sad
+1 Hatch

All the evidence is here now. Please do not reply, insult each other and continue this silly flame.
The next reply in this topic belongs to Monster with his decision.
Any message posting after this will be deleted.

Topic locked because of spammers and some people's temper that got out of hand.
Monster unlock and post your decision.
Christina_Cox
Christina_Cox
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Monster* Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:45 pm

This topic will be continue to admin section...
Monster*
Monster*
|DH|Leader*
|DH|Leader*

https://devilheroes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Monster* Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:38 pm

After watching all this videos of Gado,Tinman and Tjeebi..I've seen enough that he is pretty obvious wall hacking..I have made my final decision to kick him out in the clan and permanently banned to all |DH| servers for wall hacking...
Monster*
Monster*
|DH|Leader*
|DH|Leader*

https://devilheroes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fredster74 Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:47 pm

Sad story Sad  !!!!

@Daxie: Happy that u started working and I wish u all the best. Make me proud and take good care of the ppl that come for ur help.

@Rest: Lets not make this into a flame fest pls. I know many of u hate him and some of u have good reasons. But lets just leave it and continue to have fun.

Cheers and cya tonight!!!!

Fredster74
Fredster74
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Gado Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:01 pm

Fredster74 wrote:Lets not make this into a flame fest pls.
Okay... Goodbye Dax.

Gado

Back to top Go down

Post  tinman Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:26 pm

Goodbye dax. Thank you for taking the time to deal with this, admins (especially cox).
tinman
tinman

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfireX Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:37 pm

Hello, i just saw this post today.. First of all i did not know that Dax using wh or something, and i still have no idea, i was with him many times and he didn't used anything.. But does not matter, you already decided.. Second for you tinman, you blame me for wallhacking, you blame everyone for "hacks".. -.- You cant just call someone cheater.. I'm not glad to see that my nephew is banned but that's all to you guys, be more respectful.. Btw you didn't gave him chance to defend..
WolfireX
WolfireX

Back to top Go down

Post  Altair Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:49 pm

WolfireX wrote:Btw you didn't gave him chance to defend..
Dax wrote:My first and last post on this topic. Waiting for monster or someone else decission. Thnx
Altair
Altair

Back to top Go down

Post  SENSEi Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:59 pm

a shame really, Dax is a fine player and could do without cheats. He's become a good friend of many including myself over the years in UN and 12.37. good old days....

goodbye, Sen
SENSEi
SENSEi

Back to top Go down

DH|Dax - Page 2 Empty to bad

Post  LUCKii Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:17 pm

to bad you had to use hax dax. beside that you where always my friend. One of the reason that i joined was you.
But you wasted it men... too bad.pale 
LUCKii
LUCKii
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2