Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i got then ban 4 talkin

+2
Christina_Cox
wish25
6 posters

:: Gaming :: Banned

Go down

i got then ban 4 talkin Empty i got then ban 4 talkin

Post  wish25 Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:05 pm

i was on ur server an i had come off an seen that noobs was back and workin, so later when i played a bit later, i said to hmm blizzard an kompurea who i no even tho blizzird as a rude hmmm hmmm an dax said dont say stuff like that u'll get a ban, i said srry an i shut up, i said i didnt want a ban aww dnt ban me srry, an i didnt say anougher word... after he kicked me i came back on, i didnt say nothin till he came on, an i said u kicked me i had shut up, i didnt want a ban so then he just does it again -.- how rude, all b/c i said to two ppl noobs is back up an running i speak to lots, of ppl and no them from the old server, does it have players no, but if we went on once in a while it might, that was it oh an i loved that server, i think only 3ppl new wot i was talkin about on there but as soon as dax said i said sry an awww dnt me i shut, an i did, but he still kicked me, an i wasnt sayin nothin, gone back on why u kick me i said i was srry didnt want a ban an i had shut up so why the kick, an he kicked me agin wahahahaa am i banned now, well maybe its 4 the best i am a gobby girly cnt help it an i am also addicted to the game an spend far to many hours on it
wish25
wish25

Back to top Go down

i got then ban 4 talkin Empty Re: i got then ban 4 talkin

Post  Christina_Cox Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:15 pm

Your name is on the ban.txt

I guess you took it too far then. {UN} died on its own last year .... nothing you will say will ever change people's opinion about it. Restrain yourself from promoting a server that everybody hated and just stopped connecting to. Here or on other servers.

PS: You got banned by a VERY REGULAR player on the former {UN} server. What does that tell you? Ironic isn't it?
Christina_Cox
Christina_Cox
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  wish25 Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:35 pm

but i did shut up, how did i take it tooo far, when he said shut up an he didnt say that, do u want a ban, i said no an didnt say anythin about noobs again, restrain myself from promoting servers that people hate, well i loved it to be fair an it had less lagg, mybe u can fix that here, it died b/c when a unknownsolider comes on ur server it changes there names to devils heros, so then our player checked ur server out i did it also, thats why im playin there no less an less ppl went there an came urs, i wasnt tryin to bring as u say a server that every1 hated back..... i was just told kompurea who i known for years thats it workin any players no, but if we go now an then maybe, i loved that server... as i put that in dax said do u want a ban, i said no, an ye dax i dont remember him from the server at all.. well thats it i shut up when told, i wasnt tryin to do any thin an i said it once to two ppl cuz they did play there blizzard was rude i play where ever i wish lol an kompure asked about how many players, i never took, it to far at all, i shut up an he still kicked me tho i stopped speaking toatly an then wot i come back on why u kicked me i had shut up? an he just did it again, soon as he said do u want a ban no i dont, an didnt say nothing again that was it mouth sipped an then, he still kicks me, why u kick me when i had shut up an he banned me i never said noobs there did i, just that why u do that, he cud of said as a warning incase u think u can do it, but im allowed to ask him a question arnt i no noobs in why u kick me i had shut up an said i was srry an didnt want a ban argh
wish25
wish25

Back to top Go down

Post  Christina_Cox Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:44 pm

Well you said your sorry.

Your a rare case that comes here and says that.
If it's ok with Monster, Dax and the other people around here it's not a big deal if you get your ban lifted.

But try to keep your {UN} love for private chats on xFire.

Apparently some new SS and witnesses appeared that don't support your theory.

Last edited by Christina_Cox on Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Christina_Cox
Christina_Cox
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  wish25 Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:51 pm

lol ok thankyou :)but he still kicked me an i had shut up!! wots that all about i said that on server no i shut up, aww dnt ban me but he still kicked me, so later on, i went on an asked why u kicked me i had shut up, an he then bann me argh -.- i know hes mad at me but u no i had shut up an said like i dnt want a ban yet still a kick whys an still an ban 4 askin a question, i am srry an didnt mean to offend but hmm yay know i just seen the new server 2day whens urs went dwn 4 a min i was excited an will keep my love of it to myself Smile i swear i will thanks again, i wud like to no why it went this far the argh i had shut up shoockin i know but true xx
wish25
wish25

Back to top Go down

Post  Dax Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:47 am

On our server u start promote different server, and i told to stop it and u start again, and thats why i kick u. I told monster what i did and he told me to give u a ban if u still doing that again. Later u come again and u did the same thing what u did on first time. I am not obliged to discussed that with u. I am just doing my job on server. I am gonna unbann you, but please in the future dont talk about diffrent server, u can talk about that on a diffrent place, in the future be careful how u talking to a DH members and especially staff!
Dax
Dax

Back to top Go down

Post  wish25 Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:05 am

well there lying, and so are you dax, i did shut up, yes i did i said wot i said an as i said the thing!! u said do u want a bann then wot did i say hmmmm??? okay then i did shut up, i said i dnt want a bann yes yes yes an never said nothing else wahahaha an ye i took the peee a little being a ass i went cuz u gone off the server and i said noobs noobs noobs, an u no wot people call each other that yes i was taking the piss out of u and im sorry for that lol, also the other day when i called u a ass i was joking no wot did u say to me an i put lol Smile are you not in your 20's ur acting like your ten... and watch how i speak but its ok for your memebers to call me things like lucker an hmm wot ever they said when i had my name as boo boo...i was goin to get banned then cuz i was arguing back, freedom of speech, And also FACT i did not come back an start again thats bullllllll really is bull and u no it, i came back on and said why did u kick me!!!!!, as i had shut up -.- and then you banned me!!!!! I HAD SHUT UP, i said i wouldnt do it again, an blah blah u was just bein unfair, an now ur just being plain rude, im not bothered if im banned keep me from sitting on my bum half the day playin on ur LAGGY server sort it out even tho i do love your server argh -.-
wish25
wish25

Back to top Go down

Post  Monster* Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:08 am

Advertising other server,recruiting or asking players to play on other server are strictly forbidden! If i was there i wont kick you but i give you a permban straight away!Stop argue with a admins! Learn to accept from your mistakes! and if you keep acting like this way your ban will stay and you will never unban! Embarassed
Monster*
Monster*
|DH|Leader*
|DH|Leader*

https://devilheroes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:44 pm

i really dont see the point of this discussion, the player broke the rule of advertising and got kicked, and she's not even sorry.. lol nice ;D
Ace
Ace
Donors & Honorary Members
Donors & Honorary Members

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  wish25 Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:12 pm

ACE i did say i was sorry, i got kicked even tho i had said no i dont want a ban...in the bit i stated fact!!! i said i did not want a ban soon as dax said to me wot u want a ban, no i do not, and that was it yes ye ye!!! then like 2mins later he kicked me anyways argh, so then about i dunno few hours later i gone to join again an said why u kick me... and then he just banned me Razz also in the facts part of what i wrote, it says wot, i stopped it no, an i wasnt recruiting i said kumpurea who i used to play on cod with, noobs is back up and running, kumpure "is there any players"!! me... no but people might play again..!! and i didnt even say all that.. as i said that do u want a ban, no i dnt aww dnt ban me sorry an w/e i said then.. hmm i said nothin else was said and he kicked me 2mins later an there we go it starts again, Ace i did say i was sorry, i have so much love for the {UN} it was the place i loved to play almost every day an time i cud meet loads of friends an people i said high too but i like your server to, i was just like there re opened it an that was it, i wasnt saying oh come with me now an join my clan an fuck this server off its shit did i, no i never so think wot ya like, thanks 4unban guna see if i can play, emmm i have expected wot i have done thankyou 4 much sir the thing that got me, i had a ban, 4 saying why did you kick me i had shut up pfft, 1 i dont like head aches 2 i dont like lag 3 i hate liars and 4 tooth ach is horrible
wish25
wish25

Back to top Go down

Post  #green___ Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:43 pm

Useless discussion.

#green___
|DH|Clan Administrators~
|DH|Clan Administrators~

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content