Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

european championship 2012; who is the |DH| football master?

+16
Ace
Altair
xratEd
KitanaxxPierce
Tijger<3
johnny pistola
Dax
T-T-TOSTIE >_<
Glan Glande
Panda
Six Six Six'er
Weeds
Christina_Cox
|DH|R4ndom.
#green___
master_jeebus
20 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

european championship 2012; who is the |DH| football master? Empty european championship 2012; who is the |DH| football master?

Post  master_jeebus Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:52 am

welcome to the |DH| Football Master or Disaster Quiz. filled with prizes other people just dream about!!!
-----------------------------

answer me these questions three
and show ur a master, not a "wants to be"

1. who wins the gold?

2. who gets the silver?

3. top goal scorer?

if, at the end, there are more than 1 with the highest amount of right answers in the top 3 places, the winner will be decided by this question:

bonus: how many minutes have been played in the tournament before the first goal is scored?

(so yes, u all have to answer this question too).

and what do u win..? well.. the prizes are fabulous! to say the least.

third place:

nothing. just as u can´t get bronze in the EC, u cat get bronze in this competition either. some sorts of bragging rights are awarded but beware, bragging about a third place is like bragging about almost having sex.

second place:

player of the month. included is a short interview that u will find on the first page of this site..

AND there is more: on top of this, getting in second means a donation to the |DH| servers will be made in YOUR name of the amount of 5 €. thank you for ur donation!

first place:

the winner gets 1 month of his/her favourite bind. meaning everytime they join the server, all |DH| members will greet the winner using this bind. no exceptions (but still following server rules ofc..). the winner will also have a 15 € donation made in his/her name, receiving all the glory a donater gets! thank u for ur donation!

more? yes there is more! a poem about the winner is also awarded, where the winner gets to specifically name 5 words the poem must contain. using words like "best", "handsome", "sexmachine" etc. etc. is allowed. u can also choose to put them after each other, making stuff like the-freakin-best-player-ever combinations possible. the poem will then be posted on the forum and thus, is read by thousands and thousands of people! famous yet?

and the anti-medal is...

and then ofcourse is the anti-award.. since many of u football noobs will end up with 0 points, this is decided by the bonus question. but the other way around (who is the farthest from the right answer).

and what do u win?

2 hours on ts with a drunk jeebus and a drunk sixer! congratulations!

more? yes there is more! the worst quizer is also awarded 2 spectating hours. meaning that when u see that the server(s) are empty or just has a few players, u will go in and wait (by urself) to draw more people there. another way to serve ur spectating time is to check for cheaters while the others play and have fun... well. that´s 2 hours of ur life u never will get back..

*rules:
there is only one rule in D.H.F.M.D.Q. and that is that jeebus decides what´s right or not. complaints can be send to monster@dhclan.com.

write the answers below and clearly mark the question numbers! happy quizing!
master_jeebus
master_jeebus

Back to top Go down

european championship 2012; who is the |DH| football master? Empty Re: european championship 2012; who is the |DH| football master?

Post  #green___ Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:16 am

U crazy ! xDD I don't give a f**k about football, but good luck to every players =p

#green___
|DH|Clan Administrators~
|DH|Clan Administrators~

Back to top Go down

european championship 2012; who is the |DH| football master? Empty Re: european championship 2012; who is the |DH| football master?

Post  master_jeebus Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:35 am

#green___ wrote:U crazy ! xDD I don't give a f**k about football, but good luck to every players =p

..and the antimedal is first claimed by the frenchie. let´s see if he can hold on to that until the end.. =)

(yes green i know. ur not into football but believe it or not, pétanque wasn´t really a hit outside france.. we other europeans are used to handling bigger balls..)
master_jeebus
master_jeebus

Back to top Go down

Post  |DH|R4ndom. Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:29 am

1. who wins the gold?

2. who gets the silver?

3. top goal scorer?

1. Germany.
2. Spain.
3. Mario Gomez/Robin van Persie.
|DH|R4ndom.
|DH|R4ndom.

Back to top Go down

Post  master_jeebus Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:06 am

1. Germany.
2. Spain.
3. Mario Gomez/Robin van Persie.[/quote]

u can only choose 1 top scorer (unless ofc. u believe that it will be a tie between those 2) and please add ur guess how many minutes it will take until the first goal is scored in the tournament.

//judge_jeebus
master_jeebus
master_jeebus

Back to top Go down

Post  Christina_Cox Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:12 am

1. Netherlands
2. Germany
3. Mario Gomez
4. 23 mins.
Christina_Cox
Christina_Cox
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Weeds Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:24 am

1. Germany Winner Winner Winner
2. Spain
3. Thomas Müller
4. 65 minute
Weeds
Weeds

Back to top Go down

Post  Six Six Six'er Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:28 am

1-France
2-The Netherlands ( Robben gonna mis another penalty)
3- Benzema
4- 66,6 min

I think first price should be the 2 hours with us 2 drunken fools...

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Six Six Six'er
Six Six Six'er

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  master_jeebus Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:07 pm

Six Six Six'er wrote:

well if the winner wants it, the winner gets it =)
master_jeebus
master_jeebus

Back to top Go down

Post  |DH|R4ndom. Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:25 pm

|DH|R4ndom. wrote:1. who wins the gold?

2. who gets the silver?

3. top goal scorer?

1. Germany.
2. Spain.
3. Mario Gomez/Robin van Persie.

1. who wins the gold?

2. who gets the silver?

3. top goal scorer?

1. Germany.
2. Spain.
3. Mario Gomez.
4. 47 minutes.
|DH|R4ndom.
|DH|R4ndom.

Back to top Go down

Post  |DH|R4ndom. Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:26 pm

Six Six Six'er wrote:1-France
3- Benzema
4- 66,6 min

benzema? pff, I don't think he'll make any goal. He plays decent at Real, because of ozil making those brilliant passes.
|DH|R4ndom.
|DH|R4ndom.

Back to top Go down

Post  master_jeebus Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:30 pm

|DH|R4ndom. wrote:
3- Benzema
4- 66,6 min

benzema? pff, I don't think he'll make any goal. He plays decent at Real, because of ozil making those brilliant passes.

and that was ur biggest problem with sixes post? i actually laughed out loud when i saw he put france as nr uno =)
master_jeebus
master_jeebus

Back to top Go down

Post  |DH|R4ndom. Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:32 pm

master_jeebus wrote:
|DH|R4ndom. wrote:
3- Benzema
4- 66,6 min

and that was ur biggest problem with sixes post? i actually laughed out loud when i saw he put france as nr uno =)

i think we shouldn't underestimate france. They have a much younger team than at the WC, and ribery has become better. and, for the record, I have to reclaim my previous post, because I do think benzema will score some, but only when he's provided with good passes, given by - who else- Ribery Smile. France could be a serious suprise this EC.

EDIT: Look at the champions league. I seriously thought barca would win against chelsea, and after that match I seriously thought that bayern munchen would win the CL. but..chelsea surprised us all, and claimed the trophy with the most ugly soccer play ever seen, in one of the worst CL finals ever. Bayern deserved to win.......yes, I'm still upset about that :$
|DH|R4ndom.
|DH|R4ndom.

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:27 pm

Who knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
who will win?? No one know

for me maybe mircale can happen and poland win Very Happy
Panda
Panda
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Glan Glande Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:05 pm

1 - Spain
2 - England
3 - Llorente
4 - 12 minutes

cheers alien Glan Glande and John
Glan Glande
Glan Glande
Donors & Honorary Members

Back to top Go down

Post  T-T-TOSTIE >_< Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:04 am

1. who wins the gold?
Germany
2. who gets the silver?
The Netherlands
3. top goal scorer?
Van Persie
36 min

Man of the EC: Ozil

:toastie:
T-T-TOSTIE >_<
T-T-TOSTIE >_<

Back to top Go down

Post  Dax Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:17 am

1. Spain
2. Portugal
3. Ronaldo
4. 67

Last edited by Dax on Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Dax
Dax

Back to top Go down

Post  Six Six Six'er Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:02 am

A miracle would be that Egypt wins... Shocked Shocked

Rooney Dax? He doesnt play the first 2 matches
Six Six Six'er
Six Six Six'er

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  |DH|R4ndom. Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:03 am

Six Six Six'er wrote:A miracle would be that Egypt wins... Shocked Shocked

Rooney Dax? He doesnt play the first 2 matches

and england is out after 3 matches. they miss too much expierenced players, and without rooney they miss massive quality in front.
|DH|R4ndom.
|DH|R4ndom.

Back to top Go down

Post  Six Six Six'er Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:07 am

And Greece should sell their starting ticket

jocolor jocolor
Six Six Six'er
Six Six Six'er

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  |DH|R4ndom. Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:11 am

Six Six Six'er wrote:And Greece should sell their starting ticket

jocolor jocolor
lol! lol! lol!

SO MUCH WIN SIXY! Winner Winner Winner
|DH|R4ndom.
|DH|R4ndom.

Back to top Go down

Post  Glan Glande Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:14 am

Six Six Six'er wrote:And Greece should sell their starting ticket

jocolor jocolor

long live Greece!! I'm sure that they will make a good impression in the tournament bounce
Greenie aka Pomme Greenie aka Pomme Greenie aka Pomme Greenie aka Pomme
Glan Glande
Glan Glande

Back to top Go down

Post  |DH|R4ndom. Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:17 am

well, what about italy? now that all the players are assumed of being corrupt, and even Buffon is suspected of being a gambler, they probably have no concetration or confidence at all.
|DH|R4ndom.
|DH|R4ndom.

Back to top Go down

Post  johnny pistola Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:14 pm

1 - Spain
2 - Germany
3 - Pedro
4 - 21 minutes

Glan Glande and John The Fap Fap Drunk Jeebus
johnny pistola
johnny pistola

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  master_jeebus Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:31 pm

hmm pistola. the first games was already played when u submited ur bet. but ill allow it. though if u are in a position where the the minutes will decide, this will be taken into account to ur disadvantage (u allready knew how many minutes had gone before the first goal).

watching holland - denmark and have to say that the dutch defence doesnt look good.. at all.
master_jeebus
master_jeebus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum