Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

zickje

4 posters

:: Gaming :: Applications

Go down

zickje Empty zickje

Post  z1ckje Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:43 pm

In Game Nick: Z1ckje, zick, ZiCKJE, z1ckjacsKa etc.

Xfire: zizo124

Previous Clans: nStarz> , [e-nOObs], wsC, Konvict ( all weapons ) Partytime, twf// ( rifle only )

Who brought you to this site? Noob Dax Very Happy

Would you be willing to donate to help keep the servers running? Nah :/

Tell us about your gaming history:Started gaming around 2008, started with RO and around 2010 moved to AW and RO aswell

Any other info we might need to know about you? handball player, very active, love pubbing around while being on ts and having fun

cheers

z1ckje

Back to top Go down

zickje Empty Re: zickje

Post  Christina_Cox Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:51 pm

http://dh.is7s.com/themes/bismarck/playerstat.php?playerID=880032&config=cfg-default.php

http://dh.is7s.com/themes/bismarck/playerstat.php?playerID=875329&config=cfg-default.php
Christina_Cox
Christina_Cox
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  z1ckje Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:55 pm

First one isnt the swear, it is but its like "Dont mind him"
and the one with spraying thingie yeah, i do rage sometimes Rolling Eyes

z1ckje

Back to top Go down

Post  R@zor Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:18 pm

Yes for me. Very skilled player and have known him for quite a while Wink should be a good addition to the clan

R@zor

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  z1ckje Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:24 pm

Thanks Flirting

z1ckje

Back to top Go down

Post  newman Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:30 pm

I know u and I know ur skill ofc yes for me Very Happy
newman
newman

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001546061250&ref=t Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Christina_Cox Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:01 pm

Application rejected.

Just because you're dumb and ignorant.
This is an illegal jump you moron. He's floating on air and there are no graphics for the roof around him.

ClanBase is shit and will remain a shit community. We don't accept players in the clan that believe in fairy-tales like ClanBase. The only good thing aboud CB is their war mod.

And for sure I don't need smart-ass members telling me who to kick and who not to. I don't care if this jump is accepted on CB servers. That site has been dead for 3 years and nobody updated the UO section in ages.

For any human being that has a brain it's logical that if a player goes off-map into places where CoD UO game creators did not create graphics it is considered a glitch. We don't need clan players sucking up to script-shooters and glitchers.

PS: I also forgot to tell you that I sincerely hate any player that uses the argument of I played this game for 3 years, while you played it for 1. That shows a lack of intelligence and maturity. You played 9 rounds on the server and think that you can talk to me like an expert and defend OBVIOUS glitchers reported to me by at least 5 more people with more experience in CoD CB or nonCB wars.

zickje BA77o
zickje QECJC
zickje LFAAP
zickje KUYTj

PPS: And for your dumb-fuck-ass to know..... If the place you jump into has no graphics it's a glitch. Remember that! and GFY along with your CB-unicorn international standards believing friends. What are you gonna tell me next? Because at one point Windows 95 was awesome I gotta use it for the rest of my life? He glicthed. I don't care if CB recognizes it legal or not.

Last edited by Christina_Cox on Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:36 pm; edited 5 times in total
Christina_Cox
Christina_Cox
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  z1ckje Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:10 pm

Oke first of all you're ignorant, I just said that jump is illegal and accepted by CB, and almost every community on this WORLD accepts CB, except for you, second, you started flaming on me calling me stupid, no brain, and noob, so its you the one who's ignorant? And third, you have no idea what CB is and you're talking about it, you can reject me i dont give a damn, all i wanted is to have fun with dax, play scrims and have fun on TS, your IQ is probably lower than the heels you're wearing when you go outside with your friends, and in the end just read the chat once again, if you have it at all, and see what you've done since all I wanted is to prove you that CB isn't just a stupid site, and you made me ignorant in your eyes, thats all

cheers Cool

z1ckje

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Gaming :: Applications

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum