Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invisible aka Afhgan veteran banned

3 posters

:: Gaming :: Banned

Go down

Invisible aka Afhgan veteran banned  Empty Invisible aka Afhgan veteran banned

Post  Afghan'veteran Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:37 pm

Hello

Once again here to tell my story for the 30th time. DH serge and LW trouble knows the most about this situation.

It all started when i was going to join the LW clan. I was admitted as LW recruit. Suddenly i got banned from everything that was in contact with LW. I was banned from there FORUM/ WEBSITE/ TS and EVERY server.

I tried to contact them because i had no idea why i was banned at all. Even when i asked other LW members on other random server they didnt know. Some time later i was playing on the DH server and a higher member of LW came on play aswel.

I tried explaining the situation and asked for help. Because of talking to much on the server of DH about the LW problem i got kicked the first time.
A week later the same happend again. So already 2 kicks from me.

After all my talking and lobbying with people i finely got in touch with trouble once more and she believed my story. She's now friends on facebook with me because they banned me cause they tought i was someone else. So it seems a mistake.

In all that time nobody told me i couldnt wear the LW tags. But after a while i removed them. Never the less i did some good PR for LW while wearing the tags in hope i got back in.

Now Trouble told me she would do everything to sort out the misunderstanding.

today i went on the DH server and so twisted swede. I asked him about the situation and at first he ignored me and then he was rude to me like others aswel. You must understand the frustration i have about this

1: it's going on for months
2. there arent many good server left on UO and i want to play at em all.

Now i got kicked for the 3th time on DH server so that means i got permantly banned.
I talked to dietchi. I explained him all this and he sends me to the forum. Again frustraded noone even cares about it all.

If i would just get unbanned and reset my number of kicks i would be happy for the DH part.

Sincerly

Pieter

Afghan'veteran

Back to top Go down

Invisible aka Afhgan veteran banned  Empty Re: Invisible aka Afhgan veteran banned

Post  Christina_Cox Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:28 am

My husband temp banned you for 5 minutes.
You probably could have entered the game by the time you were writing the 2nd sentence.
Christina_Cox
Christina_Cox
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Invisible aka Afhgan veteran banned  Empty Re: Invisible aka Afhgan veteran banned

Post  Fredster74 Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:33 am

Fredster74
Fredster74
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Afghan'veteran Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:46 pm

Oke so read my story again...

No wonder i got frustrated. I didnt always started with me you know. But yeah noonen believes that.

I posted also at that topic you refer to.

I apolozise if i pissed people off. But like i said. It didnt always started with me. If i try to explain something and people curse at me or say dont whine or talk less. It's very anoying deffently since the surcomstance

Afghan'veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Fredster74 Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:11 am

Invisible wrote:Oke so read my story again...

No wonder i got frustrated. I didnt always started with me you know. But yeah noonen believes that.

I posted also at that topic you refer to.

I apolozise if i pissed people off. But like i said. It didnt always started with me. If i try to explain something and people curse at me or say dont whine or talk less. It's very anoying deffently since the surcomstance

I was mearly pointing out why u where kicked and banned. I understand if ur frustrated but being an ass (like u were on hurtgen which i posted about) is not the way to go. U must also understand that DH is a Clan and to come to our server to sort out your problems with LW isn't that bright. OFC we don't like ppl that come to us and talks about another server all night. Just like a company wouldn't like a person that stands in the door handing out flyers for a competitor.

If I were U I would do this:
1. Ask for unban on DH (done, and I think they will give u another chance)
2. Play and be nice for a couple of months (or maybe forever Very Happy )
3. Dont chat too much and DONT chat about other servers.
4. Apply for membership in DH - cuz this is the best server!!!!!!!

Good luck // F

Fredster74
Fredster74
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Afghan'veteran Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:31 am

Lol like your 4th step :p

I alrdy did aply for DH and was negative. I wonder why ;-)

Afghan'veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Fredster74 Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:34 am

Reapply in a couple of weeks then!
Fredster74
Fredster74
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down