Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

|DH| vs lowZz win!

5 posters

Go down

|DH| vs lowZz win! Empty |DH| vs lowZz win!

Post  Monster* Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:52 pm

|DH| vs lowZz win! Coduomp-20120805-161605
|DH| vs lowZz win! Coduomp-20120805-164551
Monster*
Monster*
|DH|Leader*
|DH|Leader*

https://devilheroes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

|DH| vs lowZz win! Empty Re: |DH| vs lowZz win!

Post  Dax Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:25 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Dax
Dax

Back to top Go down

Post  campuscodi Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:17 pm

I don't even know why we play with these assholes.
I played 3 scrims against them and whenever we own them, they also call us noobs, hackers, insult the clan, etc. Plus when we select our map (always first) they never want to play our classic maps like brecourt cause they get owned. But when they select their map they load the weirdest shit ever (peaks, tigertown, german town) and if we say something we get cursed.... so we actually play 2 of their maps cause they always ignore our map request. They also want to play at their CRAPPY server with a badly configured PB that shows a different warning everytime we play. I always get kicked there or we get pinged out. Their players never do. We should play at our "correctly" configured server, not their server configured by a retarded African monkey with bloody diarrhea.

People that played against RAPIZII last night should know what a scrim should be. Friendly and nice. Everyone was making jokes and having laughs. Nobody was being called noob or hacker. Even after Ace was rushing (not camping) with a sniper. I was on their TS when all DH were playing Carabine and RAPIZII didn't feel insulted....they were laughing so hard and made jokes for the next 15 minutes.

All I can say is that Sixer's right: they are a crappy "small-d!%#s" clan
campuscodi
campuscodi
Donors & Honorary Members
Donors & Honorary Members

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Altair Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:56 am

So true... I really dislike playing against them, they always speak german to us and insulting us in german... Plus if we insult them one time they kick us and we always get kicked at crucial moments (too much coincidence)
Altair
Altair
|DH|Server Administrator~
|DH|Server Administrator~

Back to top Go down

Post  xratEd Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:41 am

I totally agree with the server problem. Their server is totally shit and cba to play on it.
I dont really care about what map we play when we own them anyway and let them flame us - I dont care. That just shows that they are bad players and I just find it funny that they are so pathetic.

Final thing: Not that many clans in UO anymore - dont think we should turn our back towards a clan that actually give us alot of scrims Smile
xratEd
xratEd
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down