Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kick?

+7
dhMarsall
Christina_Cox
KitanaxxPierce
Fredster74
Peter
Monster*
lowzZ LD
11 posters

:: Gaming :: Banned

Go down

kick? Empty kick?

Post  lowzZ LD Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:02 pm

guys whats going on today?

first i get kick warnings for camping in dawnville, where i just do a good round. I CHANGED positions often between sniper house and our spawn and take a flag point too. I ask where i should camp, no answer.... (and btw: i cant find in your server rules camping is not allowed? and how many ppl, just siiting useless in corners, must be kicked then, if this rly is a rule?)

second i get a kick a few maps later (but in dawnville too) for wtj -.- There was even teams all the time, then enemy team leave a few players, i think it was invisible who chat: "TEAMS TEAMS". NOBODY moved, i didnt go because then teams are rly unfair, then i get AUTOBALANCED and teams was even (but unfair now), so we pointed and the other team player leaves. THEN i get kicked for wtj (said six), wth???
Because i did autobalanced first and help their team and then dont go back? (why cant other player switch teams then? must always me do that or get trouble about that? i also often joining losing team and help out there....!)
And btw, i cant find any wtj rule for server and i often see DH guys joining one team (uneven teams then) or wtj, or is this rule only for others Razz

anyway, just want to tell that stuff, i am glad to find a full server to play more cod again, but i cant understand that behavior against me, u guys all know me....

LD

PS: sry for bad english, was not my favorite in scool^^

lowzZ LD

Back to top Go down

kick? Empty Re: kick?

Post  Monster* Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:16 pm

I hate also campers but cant kick them because camping or team wining joiners is allowed!!

who's admin kicked u for camping?
Monster*
Monster*
|DH|Leader*
|DH|Leader*

https://devilheroes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:32 pm

Kick? 0.0 lowzZ LD is always fair and it plays fine on the server!
+ Very friendly and never cheated or did not breach the rules....!!! ^^
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Peter
Peter
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

http://classic.xfire.com/profile/veszkokevin Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Fredster74 Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:00 pm

Camping wasn't allowed in ww1. Or at Russian side in ww2. Razz

Shouldnt really joke about this horrible unhuman times (I mean WTF! -U guys! -Run 200 meters towards that MG and try to stab him to death or Ill kill u right now!) but I couldnt resist Embarassed !

I dont care about ppl camping. I mean in wars/scrims that whats u supposed to do (more or less). I dont have the tenacity to do it, so I mostly rush like a ..tard!
Fredster74
Fredster74
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  KitanaxxPierce Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:09 pm

That's really a weird kick :S So many ppl camping on our server rounds after rounds. We have lots of whiners and sometimes some spammers etc... Nobody gets kicked cose of that behave affraid

I should say plz don't abuse your admin rights, the admin rights must treated with respect and not for usless things like when someone is camping ! scratch
KitanaxxPierce
KitanaxxPierce
|DH|Clan Administrators~
|DH|Clan Administrators~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  lowzZ LD Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:27 pm

sry i didnt watch who was kicking me (six said it on chat, but i dont think, he did that...)

but thanks for the fast answers. i am just glad to see, that u guys see the things like me and i feel very welcome on ur server again, that was important for me Smile

btw: in my opnion there is a differnce between campers: the one who just sitting in a corner far away from battle and watching in heaven, beeing half afk (i dont like too) and the one who defend a good fighting spot for map control (ok, its ennoying to get killed by them again and again, but it should be easy to kill those ppl, cause u know where they sit and u only have to get a better position^^). i think last ones makes the game interesting too and u can feel good if u own a player on an important position Smile
and we cant rush all the time, we are all getting older and must beware on our hearts and endurance xD

lowzZ LD

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:35 pm

If five kick,? McKenzie's brother could be banned because it is only camped in the game. Unfortunate man since he's done nothing wrong in the server.
Peter
Peter
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:37 pm

lowzZ LD wrote:
and we cant rush all the time, we are all getting older and must beware on our hearts and endurance xD
+1 Thumbs Up
Peter
Peter
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Back to top Go down

Post  Christina_Cox Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:41 pm

I think b3 kicks for idle times

It does so on other servers I played too

Try not to stay completely still next time

If nobody kicked McKenzi or Cevap for camping, they're not gonna kick you either
Christina_Cox
Christina_Cox
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  dhMarsall Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:48 pm

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII haiet heit campersssssssssssssssssssss kicked this stupid mens ahahahahah thenks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
not dh players anaders
no as family

Last edited by dhMarsall on Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
dhMarsall
dhMarsall
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Six Six Six'er Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:01 pm

I kicked you for wtj not for camping.

You have done this many times, usually you fuck up teams right from the start, but I also saw you many times just join the better team in the middle of the game.

So it wasnt just for this time. Indeed you got auto ballenced but if you get auto ballenced

from the 'good team' to the 'weaker' team you dont follow the auto bal and get back to your good team.

And with auto bal to the better team you just stay there....

I warned you but you just played stupid and then I kicked you.

I know you are not the only 1 but you are 1 of the better players and when you do this

specially when there are not so many players around it really screwes up the balance from the teams

and makes the game just horrible.

Six Six Six'er
Six Six Six'er

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:02 pm

dhMarsall wrote:IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII haiet heit campersssssssssssssssssssss kicked this stupid mens ahahahahah thenks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Camping is part of the game!!! Twisted Evil
Just Do not overdo it... Evil or Very Mad
Peter
Peter
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Back to top Go down

Post  Predator1 Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:54 pm

camping its not a game.another sever have anticamping mod.Monster...please put on dh server anticampig mod.manny players to die in game:)))))))))))))))))))))))
Predator1
Predator1
|DH|Server Administrator~
|DH|Server Administrator~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Fredster74 Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:50 am

Why u guys hate TWJ and campers? Cuz they kill u over and over from the same spot and ur team lose cuz of unbalanced teams? If winning and not dying is this important to u, I have a tip: Join the winning team and then camp!!

I like campers. They give me a chance to hunt. And when I succeed - Victory! In my mind it doesnt matter if u killed me ten times in a row - when I finally get u, I win!

WTJ isnt that nice tho! Kinda cowardly if u do it intentionally. And it gets pathetic if u do them both and then brag about how good u are!

Fredster74
Fredster74
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Monster* Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:24 am

Six Six Six'er wrote:I kicked you for wtj not for camping.

You have done this many times, usually you fuck up teams right from the start, but I also saw you many times just join the better team in the middle of the game.

So it wasnt just for this time. Indeed you got auto ballenced but if you get auto ballenced

from the 'good team' to the 'weaker' team you dont follow the auto bal and get back to your good team.

I know you are not the only 1 but you are 1 of the better players and when you do this

specially when there are not so many players around it really screwes up the balance from the teams

Yeah i agree...wtj is kinda annoying but since this is allowed in the server u cant kick them
maybe u can g_switchteam (no.) to forced them to stay to their team!
we have 15 sec. autobalanced team..i dont think players can join to other or wining team if already unbalanced...
Monster*
Monster*
|DH|Leader*
|DH|Leader*

Back to top Go down

Post  #green___ Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:55 am

Totally agree with Fred. It's a gaming style, yes it sucks, just nade them ...

@Monster : You can join the team you want even if unbalanced. Just a simple tip at the team selection screen.

#green___
|DH|Clan Administrators~
|DH|Clan Administrators~

Back to top Go down

Post  Monster* Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:03 pm

#green___ wrote:Totally agree with Fred. It's a gaming style, yes it sucks, just nade them ...

@Monster : You can join the team you want even if unbalanced. Just a simple tip at the team selection screen.

hmmmm? without forced?hows the possible because i did try many times already and it wont work like if you have 4 axis vs 8 allies and u can still join allies is this u mean?
Monster*
Monster*
|DH|Leader*
|DH|Leader*

Back to top Go down

Post  #green___ Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:42 pm

Monster* wrote:
#green___ wrote:Totally agree with Fred. It's a gaming style, yes it sucks, just nade them ...

hmmmm? without forced?hows the possible because i did try many times already and it wont work like if you have 4 axis vs 8 allies and u can still join allies is this u mean?
yep. I'll do a video to show you.

#green___
|DH|Clan Administrators~
|DH|Clan Administrators~

Back to top Go down

Post  #green___ Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:13 pm

-- ultimate secret --

Last edited by #green___ on Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

#green___
|DH|Clan Administrators~
|DH|Clan Administrators~

Back to top Go down

Post  Monster* Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:40 pm

ok i never knew this! maybe we can find a solution to sort this out .. people pissed off and mostly leave the server when unbalanced team...
Monster*
Monster*
|DH|Leader*
|DH|Leader*

Back to top Go down

Post  master_jeebus Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:45 pm

#green___ wrote:-- ultimate secret --

maybe hide this away so ppl don´t learn something we don´t want them to know.. =) team balancing is hard enough as it is..

EDIT green : sure, now Monster knows it, i erase it =).
master_jeebus
master_jeebus

Back to top Go down

Post  dhMarsall Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:38 pm

Is not it better open play attack, so the bar is a greater chance that you're behind enemy, at least I think so, any type of game that especially captured the flag, it certainly can not believe how many people camp out!!! !!!!!! incredibly
I do not like cAMP
But McKenzie is an incredible honor him each!!!!!!!
Yes Sir! Yes Sir! DH Army DH Army
dhMarsall
dhMarsall
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  lowzZ LD Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:30 pm

Six Six Six'er wrote:I kicked you for wtj not for camping.

@ quick post at six:

when a new map begins, i ALWAYS do auto assign (exclusion: if i played the whole day and maps become repeat, i choose often other side for more variation and fun for me^^). I am often the third or 4th player who join team, while 10 others load map or spec, how can i fucked up teams from the beginning? i will not wait 5 min until all players join teams and then choose the bad team Very Happy

I remember a few maps, i changed team in middle of game, but this is very rarely (i remember a map where natteri and i play with 8 TOTALLY NEWBIES in team on stanjel... they camp on russian spawn, ask us where the way to our flag is and how they can run fast^^ we both changed into ur raping team, since this moment u always called me wtj or team fucker if u see me -.- in this (rarely) situations u would change team or go spec too.

And its not true, that i didnt stay auto balanced in bad teams. I ignore that only, if the good players from that bad team go spec to get some auto balanced player and then have the possibility to go wtj!

At the end: to win is nothing for me on public, i prefer even teams too, to have a good exciting game. To hold even teams, I go for bad teams more, then i would join/change in better teams, but its not my work (alone) to keep teams even, especially many good players and DH members go wtj or ignore auto balance too (or beeing afk and crushed teams... -> there should be an server command too, which kicks afk ppl after few min, i mean its not difficult to go spec while going afk^^)!

nice weekend all, let it snow Smile

lowzZ LD

Back to top Go down

Post  master_jeebus Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:51 pm

a) no. don´t let it snow.

b) true that even in DH we have some wtj´s. even those that first joins one team and after a while (depending on who is doing better) changes teams. not ok. i would even be all for the "u can´t choose team urself" -solution but don´t know if that´s a possibility with this mod.

c) a fact however is, there is no rules about camping or wtj. so those are the rules we have to live with. one might still hate persons who do this, so i completely understand if some unnamed admin sometimes gets pissed off with ppl who do this and kick/bann them from time to time =)

(btw. wasn´t there when this case happened so not talking about that. just generally)

anyway. does this thread still need to be open or is it dealt and done with?

master_jeebus
master_jeebus

Back to top Go down

Post  lowzZ LD Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:53 pm

master_jeebus wrote:

anyway. does this thread still need to be open or is it dealt and done with?

can be closed for me, thx Smile

lowzZ LD

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down