Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MrPresident

+8
GharEiB
Fredster74
|DH|R4ndom.
KitanaxxPierce
dietchi
xratEd
Peter
NixoN/Coryn
12 posters

:: Gaming :: Applications

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

MrPresident Empty MrPresident

Post  NixoN/Coryn Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:30 am

In Game Nick: NixoN,Coryn

Xfire: curseron

Previous Clans: On cod:uo only |DH|, Have a long history on vCoD tho.

Who brought you to this site? Must be glimmerman who did it.

Would you be willing to donate to help keep the servers running? On a long term period I would like to help you guys out.

What games you applying for UO,Cod2,Cod4? All of them if you want. Got all those games on my pc and can play all of them.

Tell us about your gaming history: I'm 18 but my history in gaming has been big already, I started off at my 6 years buying the famous Playstation 1 and playing full time fifa 2001 on it. Years passed and it was at an age of 12-13 that I got introduced in pc gaming. Starting off with a MMORPG called 'maplestory' which was alot of fun back then. Around 2008 I bought Call of duty game of the year edition and played at vCoD 1.4, I still don't know how i got there because cod1.5 already existed back then. I went in a clan called 'sdc' who existed for 2 years. After those 2 years and the end of sdc I switched to vCoD 1.5 to join Creat!ve. I became better and better and vCoD was the only game I played back then. I got asked by good teams and joined them, was captain in the nationscup and so on... Until begin 2012 where I said to myself: This game is not about skill, it's about friendship so I knocked back at creat!ve's door and begged them to let me in again and so they did. I'm still in creat!ve since then. I have also played some other games but FIFA must be the most important one. I started playing fifa competitive since 2012. I get paid now for playing FIFA 13 (on pc) and give lessons to players who want to become better. At this moment I am a player for myRevenge and for the national team of Belgium. I also go to lans to play fifa and pick up some price money.

Any other info we might need to know about you? I hate everything about cod:uo, I hate nades, I can't shoot automatic weapons, I hate sprint and I hate monster taking my sniper. But still I love you guys and love goes above everything else. People say I'm quite sick in the head but well I guess thats my problem. The most know me already and I want to excuse myself once more for the last time I left. My CodD:uo history is not that big. I started playing uo in 2011 and immediately joined |DH| which was my best decision ever :p. But then again I was still young and got kicked due to inactivity, I didn't feel like I got respected as much as i did on vcod so I turned my back and said goodbye to UO. This all is the past as I really know what this game is about. It's about friendship and loyalty. And that's what I can find in this clan. I love the humor on teamspeak and you can be sure, my heart is beating |DH|. If you guys don't want me back in because I left last time then I will accept it, I won't become an enemy, we stay friends. If you let me in then I can promise it will be forever.

NixoN/Coryn
NixoN/Coryn

http://www.esl.eu/benelux/player/6249348/ Steam

Back to top Go down

MrPresident Empty Re: MrPresident

Post  Peter Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:03 am

Of course. Smile
Yes - BIG YES from me. =)

Last edited by MegaMan. on Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Peter
Peter
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

http://classic.xfire.com/profile/veszkokevin Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  xratEd Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:03 am

you should take this guy just because he actually took his time to do a decent application instead of the usual one line answers. Just saying Very Happy
xratEd
xratEd
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  dietchi Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:16 am

3th time good time as they say =) get in buddy
dietchi
dietchi
|DH|Server Administrator~
|DH|Server Administrator~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  KitanaxxPierce Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:34 pm

Yes of course you have my Vote +1
KitanaxxPierce
KitanaxxPierce
|DH|Clan Administrators~
|DH|Clan Administrators~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  NixoN/Coryn Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:55 am

I'm goin gon holidays this week.

Will be back next sunday.

Cya soon ! Smile
NixoN/Coryn
NixoN/Coryn

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:04 pm

NixoN/Coryn wrote:I'm goin gon holidays this week.

Will be back next sunday.

Cya soon ! Smile

Have fun mate! Wink cya!
Peter
Peter
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Back to top Go down

Post  |DH|R4ndom. Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:06 pm

no for me, I got my reasons for that..
|DH|R4ndom.
|DH|R4ndom.

Back to top Go down

Post  NixoN/Coryn Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:34 pm

Could you also explain why?

I'm not going to be mad or anything but just want to see why, maybe I could work on it.
NixoN/Coryn
NixoN/Coryn

Back to top Go down

Post  |DH|R4ndom. Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:58 pm

well..

First of all, you got kicked for being inactive. Months later you decide to return, everyone is positive and like, welcome back.

Second of all, you decide to leave us, you decide to quit without a clear reason. No big deal, we can live with that...at least, most of us can.

now you decide to pop back out of nowhere, and to join us AGAIN. I mean, trying a second time? sure. But 3 times seems a little too much for me. How do you expect us to trust you, when you've left us twice before?

And the biggest reason why I will say no is: I've seen you flaming A LOT ingame. I've had a fight with you about that, you were complaining about the enemy, about your own team, about the map, about everything. When I made you aware of this given fact, you decide to flame on me. And we had fights after that. You might have forgotten it, but I didn't..

there's only one way that you can make me say yes, and that is by moving that superbig ego of yours, accepting that you're not the best. You were way too selfish and egocentric when you played with us the last time.

Let me state this: This is MY opinion. No hard feelings, I've had fun with Nixon too, but sorry man...I have to be honest.. Embarassed No
|DH|R4ndom.
|DH|R4ndom.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fredster74 Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:12 pm

|DH|R4ndom. wrote:
now you decide to pop back out of nowhere, and to join us AGAIN. I mean, trying a second time? sure. But 3 times seems a little too much for me. How do you expect us to trust you, when you've left us twice before?

Well this isnt a gang or a relationship like a marriage - its a game! U dont have any real enemies or rivals in this world. And about ur fight - why care? Really! Why care about what happened xx time before? Dont u guys have enough problems IRL?

I was not "raised" in this internet world, so for me this is all a fantasy - like the Matrix. But I understand that those of u that was, take this much more serious then me. Falling in love, hate, etc and u never even met eachother. For all means get angry if someone is nasty to u, but dont carry that shit with u the next day. Shit should always be flushed Sitting on the loo Very Happy !

Kiss and make up guys Big Kiss and u both feel better I think // F
Fredster74
Fredster74
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  NixoN/Coryn Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:33 pm

I'm ok with it r4ndom.

Im quite sure I'm not the best player around, might be under average so must have been someone else talking to you. I also can't remember me flaming in a server. Maybe sometimes i say something like : I hate those fuckin nades! but well thats just to laugh.

But it's ok like i said, everybody has his own opinion and I accept them Smile not everyone can like me.
NixoN/Coryn
NixoN/Coryn

Back to top Go down

Post  GharEiB Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:58 pm

yes for me Smile
GharEiB
GharEiB

Back to top Go down

Post  Froob Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:55 pm

Sure why not
Froob
Froob
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheko Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:16 pm

Yes!
Sheko
Sheko

Back to top Go down

Post  NixoN/Coryn Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:05 pm

I'm back from holidays.

Got a busy week coming up tho.
NixoN/Coryn
NixoN/Coryn

Back to top Go down

Post  |HrC| Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:03 am

If you are good and friendly,everybody deserve a shot,but problem is that many guys post a apl but i never see them on server,or very rarely.
This clan needs active players,not players who came once a week for one-two hour playing.
|HrC|
|HrC|

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:40 am

mhm.. The first. I don't care that he's not playing every day. The important thing that he's super friendly cool guy good player and lekker! So NixoN my vote is yeh! And good luck! I hope this is app will be successful. I know that jij bent de beste! Probeer om meer te spelen. =) dude :*
Peter
Peter
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Back to top Go down

Post  NixoN/Coryn Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:50 pm

Ye, don't got much spare time and also have to play alot of fifa.

To be fair I aint the most active of all applicants atm and I understand I won't get in easily.
NixoN/Coryn
NixoN/Coryn

Back to top Go down

Post  Monster* Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:01 pm

No
Monster*
Monster*
|DH|Leader*
|DH|Leader*

https://devilheroes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  NixoN/Coryn Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:08 pm

Seems clear then Smile . As I said, there are alot more active applicants waiting for a trial atm. Will still try to get in tho as I get along with most of the members in here.
NixoN/Coryn
NixoN/Coryn

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:40 pm

Aww NixoN. =( dont worry. I love u! Wink I'm sorry. :'(

Peter
Peter
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Back to top Go down

Post  NixoN/Coryn Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:15 pm

You're a good guy megaman. Just like the others in here. I'll give my spot away to other people if needed and try to join your server when I'm available. I'd still like to do the interscrims with you if you'd need one more tho, they are always fun to play.
NixoN/Coryn
NixoN/Coryn

Back to top Go down

Post  |HrC| Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:05 pm

MegaMan. wrote:mhm.. The first. I don't care that he's not playing every day. The important thing that he's super friendly cool guy good player and lekker! So NixoN my vote is yeh! And good luck! I hope this is app will be successful. I know that jij bent de beste! Probeer om meer te spelen. =) dude :*
It's important to have active players...clan is loosing his meaning if everybody's aplications are accepted only because they are friendly.
You have to play with clan players,get a known each other.
By your standard,this clan could have 100+ players,but only 20-30 of them are active,and many of them are just passengers who came from time to time.
: )
|HrC|
|HrC|

Back to top Go down

Post  |DH|R4ndom. Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:29 pm

|HrC| wrote:
MegaMan. wrote:mhm.. The first. I don't care that he's not playing every day. The important thing that he's super friendly cool guy good player and lekker! So NixoN my vote is yeh! And good luck! I hope this is app will be successful. I know that jij bent de beste! Probeer om meer te spelen. =) dude :*
It's important to have active players...clan is loosing his meaning if everybody's aplications are accepted only because they are friendly.
You have to play with clan players,get a known each other.
By your standard,this clan could have 100+ players,but only 20-30 of them are active,and many of them are just passengers who came from time to time.
: )

I dont agree. We have an active community.

Yes, I'm extremely inactive ingame, probably didnt play for like weeks. But there's a reason for that, called school. As soon as I get another vacation(next week) COD will be running 24/7 on my computer Very Happy
|DH|R4ndom.
|DH|R4ndom.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

:: Gaming :: Applications

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum