Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GhareiB/Snake

+16
Turbo
Panda
WolfireX
brulant
tinman
Fredster74
|HrC|
andrejbeca
campuscodi
SENSEi
#green___
Glan Glande
FreAK
Peter
ReVenGer
Christina_Cox
20 posters

:: Gaming :: Banned

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

GhareiB/Snake Empty GhareiB/Snake

Post  Christina_Cox Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:41 pm

Removed from clan due to wall-hack.

http://www.xfire.com/videos/5fe3d6
Same video with debug mode: http://www.xfire.com/videos/5fe3d7
http://www.xfire.com/videos/5fe0ed
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6182whl1fpnwt57/ghar.dm_3
https://www.dropbox.com/s/r8uscozyaf9ezl1/snake.zip
http://www.4shared.com/zip/c49_icVR/ghareib.html

Someone remove him from Xfire and show him this forum topic so he can respond.
Christina_Cox
Christina_Cox
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~

Steam

Back to top Go down

GhareiB/Snake Empty Re: GhareiB/Snake

Post  ReVenGer Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:51 pm

it was obv that he's using cvar hack or wallhack. But the Problem on the main Server is, if we put PB on, then there will be less then 10 Players constantly.. Rolling Eyes Shocked

Last edited by revenger on Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
ReVenGer
ReVenGer
|DH|Clan Administrators~
|DH|Clan Administrators~

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:51 pm

O.O WHAT THE FUCK??!
Peter
Peter
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

http://classic.xfire.com/profile/veszkokevin Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  FreAK Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:00 pm

:O

omg !!! :@ i never noticed him................. good job guys we don't need hackers in the team!

so rvg your saying our pub is without pb? i didn't know that either!!
FreAK
FreAK

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Glan Glande Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:43 pm

Well, i've never cheated, and i dont even know how cheating works. Maybe It's because of this, but i'm not able to see the hack in the first video. I only see a guy who runs and throws nades everywhere...
Glan Glande
Glan Glande
Donors & Honorary Members

Back to top Go down

Post  FreAK Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:55 pm

throwing nades at a crouch person..
FreAK
FreAK

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  #green___ Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:03 am

Obvious wh in this one http://www.xfire.com/videos/5fe0ed good job =)

#green___
|DH|Clan Administrators~
|DH|Clan Administrators~

Back to top Go down

Post  SENSEi Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:59 am

good riddance. sunny
SENSEi
SENSEi

Back to top Go down

Post  Glan Glande Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:11 pm

#green___ wrote:Obvious wh in this one http://www.xfire.com/videos/5fe0ed good job =)
Has this video been captured saving it in spectator mode?. Because in dont think theres a guy stupid enough to play this way opening the risk to be discovered, with all these white lines over there... affraid
Glan Glande
Glan Glande

Back to top Go down

Post  campuscodi Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:10 pm

I made that video from a dm_3 recording of GhareiB via the CodPlayer demo player program set in debug mode.

You cannot see that in real-time.
campuscodi
campuscodi

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  andrejbeca Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:22 pm

So when somebody uses wh,it shows these lines to him?I never would'ev guessed I thought the walls would just be invisible or barely visible or something like that.
andrejbeca
andrejbeca
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Glan Glande Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:38 pm

campuscodi wrote:I made that video from a dm_3 recording of GhareiB via the CodPlayer demo player program set in debug mode.

So, can a cheater WH player himself see this white lines on-game? or does this white lines appear only in this codplayer demo program, doesnt matter if the player is a cheater or not? I say it because without the white lines, I dont see the cheat at all. This video only shows (without the white lines) a guy camping in a place (where a lot of players use to camp), waiting for the enemies to pass through the door. Who needs a wh to this?
Glan Glande
Glan Glande

Back to top Go down

Post  |HrC| Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:42 pm

Well first i saw that Ghareib was on public server just hour after this topic arrived...maybe somebody told him about this.
Strange is that he is not here to defend himself,so thats maybe hes confession that he's guilty.
But on dawnville video,only last kill is suspicious,others are fine for me...nade kill is ok.
then second one,he didnt move when his oponnent get close to his spot,i mean his gun and body position was all the time the same.
third kill,i think he saw it before through those holes in wooden fence.
That last one is strange,because he moves his gun just before his opponent come to door.

The kills that are the most suspicious are that kill with granade on carentan and that aiming at the beginning of movie.

Its sad if his a cheater,seems like a ok guy,but still very unfair of him...if he is guilty he should come here and apologize to dh community.
|HrC|
|HrC|

Back to top Go down

Post  #green___ Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:25 pm

Glan Glande wrote:
campuscodi wrote:I made that video from a dm_3 recording of GhareiB via the CodPlayer demo player program set in debug mode.

So, can a cheater WH player himself see this white lines on-game? or does this white lines appear only in this codplayer demo program, doesnt matter if the player is a cheater or not? I say it because without the white lines, I dont see the cheat at all. This video only shows (without the white lines) a guy camping in a place (where a lot of players use to camp), waiting for the enemies to pass through the door. Who needs a wh to this?

Here an example of what you can see with a wh : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_vQb4Jrdcs

#green___
|DH|Clan Administrators~
|DH|Clan Administrators~

Back to top Go down

Post  Glan Glande Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:28 pm

#green___ wrote:
Glan Glande wrote:

Here an example of what you can see with a wh : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_vQb4Jrdcs

Well, this is a clear wh......but this is not what the other videos show. The videos linked on the top are typical video captures of a guy playing the game (except by the white lines). I'm not trying to defend Ghareib. I dont know this guy. The only thing i say is that by the way he moves and kills in the game it seems to me that he's not cheating. And UO have too few players to ban guys if its cheating is not pretty obvious.
Glan Glande
Glan Glande

Back to top Go down

Post  |HrC| Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:42 pm

If he is innocent,he will come here and defend himself.
If not,then he is admitting it.
But Glan,look that Carentan video,the first 2 seconds...when he aim that wall,and some player was behind wall.
GhareiB/Snake 2013-011
This is very suspicious...
|HrC|
|HrC|

Back to top Go down

Post  FreAK Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:51 pm

his really dodgy :/
FreAK
FreAK

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Glan Glande Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:36 pm

|HrC| wrote:If he is innocent,he will come here and defend himself.
If not,then he is admitting it.
But Glan,look that Carentan video,the first 2 seconds...when he aim that wall,and some player was behind wall.
GhareiB/Snake 2013-011
This is very suspicious...

Come on, it's a 13 seconds video. He could have known that there was someone over there before the video starts. To me, these videos does not prove nothing at all.
Glan Glande
Glan Glande

Back to top Go down

Post  campuscodi Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:59 pm

The video was started there because I saw him do weird stuff behind B, shooting at people in the box house before they jumped out of the window.

I spectated him all that round. There was nothing that gave Amnesia away in that corner. That was a dead giveaway for us he was wall-hacking.

Instead of being crappy and protecting this obvious hacker maybe you could have spectated him for hours and hours like me, Christina, SENSEi, Dietchi or Dax have been doing instead of protecting this prick.

I know you're mad cause UO is dying, but protecting hackers is like saying Hitler was angry because his underwear was itchy and we should forgive him. Give it a rest. We had followed this guy for ONE FULL MONTH in the admin section. And btw Glan, the cd key GhareiB is using is Christina's, so we were good to him to start with. So that would tell you how unwilling to admit it to ourselves that one of our regular server players and clan mate is hacking.

I told GhareiB on Xfire personally to stop wall-hacking two weeks ago. I told him he was gonna be thrown out of the clan a few days before this topic was posted here. He didn't even bother to respond. He said he'll come here after his Internet is gonna be fixed ---> while he was online on the server playing. He's obviously taking us as morons.

Those are not only my videos posted at the top of the topic. They are from 4 DH admins. Kinda weird we all came to the same conclusion isn't it? WE, the idiots around here, compared to someone like super-awesome like you that doesn't even recognize CoD in debug mode or a doesn't even know what a wall-hack looks like. Ironic isn't it?

And you know what? There are even more videos of him on my PC still. But there are so many I didn't even bother to look for all of them.
campuscodi
campuscodi

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Glan Glande Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:28 pm

campuscodi wrote:WE, the idiots around here, compared to someone like super-awesome like you that doesn't even recognize CoD in debug mode or a doesn't even know what a wall-hack looks like. Ironic isn't it?

As a prove, you putted first only these videos (that doesnt prove anything itself). You could have started saying the other things you posted later, that i didnt know. As you see, I'm not a fortune-teller, but i'm proud of my education, that leads me to dont react to your disrespectful words.

Glan Glande
Glan Glande

Back to top Go down

Post  campuscodi Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:19 am

That's not an insult. It's pure unrestrained irony.

Why? Cause there are at least 25 bans in this forum where DH admins have banned guys without making a video but nobody said anything or complained about the lack of proof. You now decide to make a bug fuss out of the topic with the most evidence out of the whole forum. I bet nobody even downloaded the ZIP file with 10 or more dm_3 recordings in it. They just watched the videos and commented on those.

The Xfire videos are on the top because they were the last links in the admin section posted about this guy.
I made those videos because I realized no matter how many dm_3 files me and Sensei would make about GhareiB no other admin would bother watching them unless they were in Xfire video form.

So I took 2 random files and made them Xfire videos. You want more? I can give you more. But I value my time more than to pay attention to this hacker more than 5 minutes, the time it took to transform those dm_3 files to video.

PS: GhareiB is probably gonna come back here and post a silly excuse like "he coppied the game from someone else" and the wall-hack was active by default bla bla bla....gullible DH members will accept it and he's gonna be back in the clan like the other "hacker" we already have in our ranks but nobody cares anyway.
campuscodi
campuscodi

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Glan Glande Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:57 am

I express my opinion if I think I have to. And that's what I did. Nothing more to say.
Glan Glande
Glan Glande

Back to top Go down

Post  Fredster74 Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:34 pm

campuscodi wrote:like the other "hacker" we already have in our ranks but nobody cares anyway.

Shocked Who??? Shocked Prolly not gonna tell me anyway Crying or Very sad !

And Glan: Im no expert either and Ive seen a lot of strange shit (like most of us) but Ive been surprised many times with mr Ghareibs knowledge about my location. I give it he´s not as blant as Herodes, but as I said - sometimes I´ve been sure he knew to much. The trick is as mr Cox say: Spec and spec again. And thats what they did here.

BTW: U getting good with the rifle M8 - Stop killing me Playing Very Happy !

Fredster74
Fredster74
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  tinman Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:33 pm

I've got plenty of vids of snake and magus wallhacking if you need them glan, but to my knowledge magus and snake have the same cd key. Both blatent hackers. Good ban m8 Very Happy
tinman
tinman

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  brulant Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:41 pm

It is sad to see that players are forced to cheat to win. While there is nothing to gain by cheating I think ... When you buy this type of game is not cheating it is pointless, right?

This is a game that has its soul and care for so many years, players like it does not even deserve to have the chance to play. I talk to the players in general that uses it. I think it's patétique ...

Now in all the games you may have to do with such people. And also, when have is good in a game you are necessarily a cheater, and when one is wrong, one is a beginner. There are also prejudices there. But it is always difficult to know who is cheating or not, especially looking statements as a spectator.

Perhaps thanks to the patience of the team (DH familly) and work to provide for flush type of player you are able to find the truth in this story .. Wink
brulant
brulant

http://www.squale-gaming-france.fr Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

:: Gaming :: Banned

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum