Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

aRhzje

2 posters

:: Gaming :: Applications

Go down

aRhzje Empty aRhzje

Post  aRhzjeHhH Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:06 pm

In Game Nick: aRhzje
Xfire : rickerss
Previous Clans: FBI , enoobsu , wsC!
Who brought you to this site? |DH|dietchi
Would you be willing to donate to help keep the servers running? :yes, but it is necessary to warn me and I will bring my vklan in support of the site, server, and so on!!!
What games you applying for UO,Cod2,Cod4? I love COD UO even when you do not have a computer I was playing a multiplayer game with friends and learned how to play and has since started playing I was 13 years old somewhere so I'm not sure I captured the game .... but in 2010 was the top scorer in the country in COD 4
What do you wanna do in the clan (choose one):
- play with the war and scrim team (high skill level required)
- just play with our tags on UO pub servers (lower skills accepted)
- both : I want to play with the team as a team nabiraeshsya experience in the game .... and generally play with a team that's cool ... I played a lot for the team and it's just very best, and the more I have good experience in the game with the team
Tell us about your gaming history: Well, I generally say that a little boy was playing and still have the desire to go there Mey and komuto kick ass Very Happy:D:d :d
aRhzjeHhH
aRhzjeHhH

Steam

Back to top Go down

aRhzje Empty Re: aRhzje

Post  Peter Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:28 pm

no.
Peter
Peter
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

http://classic.xfire.com/profile/veszkokevin Steam