Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FATSO

+20
becca
xratEd
Fredster74
ReVenGer
k'o'TTbuLLe
Dax
$iev@ri
Christina_Cox
geezer
Weeds
El Nebuloso
dietchi
andrejbeca
Amy
Ocean
Sum.
Peter
nSt
lkzr
FATSO
24 posters

:: Gaming :: Applications

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

FATSO - Page 3 Empty Re: FATSO

Post  andrejbeca Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:51 pm

I counted 13 Surprised
andrejbeca
andrejbeca
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:07 am

KitanaxxPierce wrote:Hmmmz... what a big topic for a 15 year old guy Rolling Eyes 

1.If you get accepted into the clan, I hope you know how to behave yourself and show respect towards other ppl. who are playing on our servers!

2. If you get accepted into the clan, I hope we admins can trust you, that u can keep the DH name on a high level and you don't make us look stupid and that u don't abuse our good name!

I hope that you w'll accept my conditions... The moment I see you follow this conditions you w'll have my Vote Very Happy
Amin.
Smoke
Smoke
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Back to top Go down

Post  FATSO Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:53 pm

MegaMan` wrote:
KitanaxxPierce wrote:1.If you get accepted into the clan, I hope you know how to behave yourself and show respect towards other ppl. who are playing on our servers!
He can't. This is the problem. This guy always cursing on the server. 3 votes no (weeds,Leo and me) Leo also hates this guy...dunno why but he said to me. I am a calm and kind person but this guy makes me nervous..... I hope Monster won't accept this app....Im sorry mate but we don't need members like you....(in my opinion) bye.
What is your problem? You already said at least three times bye, you dont care about this etc.. stop please this is my apply not yours.

Last edited by FATSO on Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
FATSO
FATSO
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  FATSO Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:57 pm

KitanaxxPierce wrote:Hmmmz... what a big topic for a 15 year old guy Rolling Eyes 

1.If you get accepted into the clan, I hope you know how to behave yourself and show respect towards other ppl. who are playing on our servers!

2. If you get accepted into the clan, I hope we admins can trust you, that u can keep the DH name on a high level and you don't make us look stupid and that u don't abuse our good name!

I hope that you w'll accept my conditions... The moment I see you follow this conditions you w'll have my Vote Very Happy
Carrying dh tag is a big honor for me. I wont let you down!
FATSO
FATSO
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  le0 Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:11 pm

no
le0
le0
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Back to top Go down

Post  xratEd Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:51 pm

i cant really see the problem here. he is a nice guy and havnt been bullshitting while ive been playing on the pub server at least. you shouldnt really take everything to heart mega and tbh you talk bullshit aswell sometimes so cant help it if it sometimes comes back at you. This guy is just eager to join and I cant really blame him with this application dragging out for so long. maybe theres a problem with his age, but I think he is mature enough to give him the chance to proof so - i dont think people found you very mature either when you made 3 or 4 applications and spamming the forum before getting in mega.
xratEd
xratEd
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Steam

Back to top Go down

FATSO - Page 3 Empty bye

Post  FATSO Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:21 am

This isn't the clan for me. Here is so many idiots whose mental age is around 12.. like leo and megaman..
Leo just talks shit and trying to freeze me with his 1950s jokes. So bye bye I hope megaman and leo is happy now. And Leo, grow up please Smile

FATSO
FATSO
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  andrejbeca Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:15 pm

But you're 15 and you speak of a mental age of 12 like it's...idk something and it doesn't seem like you've passed 12 either...or got to it Very Happy
Although it is a fact that people over 20 become less and less intelligent (no offense :p) unless you train your brain properly.
andrejbeca
andrejbeca
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  FATSO Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:32 pm

andrejbeca wrote:But you're 15 and you speak of a mental age of 12 like it's...idk something and it doesn't seem like you've passed 12 either...or got to it Very Happy
Although it is a fact that people over 20 become less and less intelligent (no offense :p) unless you train your brain properly.
Ye I didn't talk about me. My own mental age is much much lower than 12. But you haven't seen what Leo talks to me.
FATSO
FATSO
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  ReVenGer Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:00 pm

Pls lock this topic! Else i'm getting mad..
ReVenGer
ReVenGer
|DH|Clan Administrators~
|DH|Clan Administrators~

Back to top Go down

Post  campuscodi Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:16 pm

http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/128898056-4.jpg

let's hope his mouth won't get him banned
campuscodi
campuscodi
Donors & Honorary Members