Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tjebi

+14
Jsons
SENSEi
Hatcheriii
k'o'TTbuLLe
geezer
xratEd
SnuRk
Fredster74
Turbo
Dax
lkzr
Monster*
KitanaxxPierce
prm
18 posters

:: Gaming :: Banned

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

tjebi - Page 2 Empty Re: tjebi

Post  Jsons Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:19 pm

prm wrote:lmfao evry1 got so mad Oo
if he isnt hacking or w/e just stay relaxed, no reason for you to enrage like this, really
and if you call me jealous of his skilllevel (<-lo0ol) you really shouldn't get mad which only confuses imo

those guys defending eachother, ok ok... but please, i won't say any name, lots of people already said "teb is one of the most obvious guys around" etc. ...
last words from me to this topic, have a peaceful and comfortable life
lots of people already said "teb is one of the most obvious guys around" etc. ...

That's becouse they are all so Jealous Razz

Im the 1st one to smile if this is your last post in here! Smile
Just to come here and make stupid posts that makes u think u will get pluspoints among the DH guys is just a pathetic thing to do Razz

If you really wanna make an effort in the UO community, then go on pub>Learn the gameplay and try to improve it>Play wars and check how other guys play -All to gain experience n how to become a better player!

Trust me, making ridiculous posts about things that aren't even true aint the way Very Happy

Jsons
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Back to top Go down

Post  Jsons Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:24 pm

Altair wrote:
Jsons wrote:
Hah, If You knew anything about UAC You would have the knowledge about that UAC is an absolut shaite program! The admins in UAC have more than 1000 times made official announcements about the SS not been correct and that it is a bug in their system.
Just curious - because I don't take sides on this - can you send me a link of that?

I want to state one more time that I do not in any way take sides on this, before someone unleashes their fury on me.
That's the thing.. If/when someone doesn't have full knowledge about it, then they shouldn't make an announcement about it! Smile

The ppl who has been around and played several wars with UAC knows its shit and also had several chats with UAC admins about their buggy system Razz

I personally don't have logs saved cuz I didn't think this would be a problem (=Guys buttfucking other guys without any reasonable proof) -But I guess my common sense once again made me re-think.

Jsons
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Back to top Go down

Post  Hatcheriii Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:31 pm

Altair wrote:
Just curious - because I don't take sides on this - can you send me a link of that?

I want to state one more time that I do not in any way take sides on this, before someone unleashes their fury on me.
http://clanbase.ggl.com/forum.php?fid=3394342&lid=12289&zid=00FFFFE3

In that match abearth guys had the same kind of shots where the tanks were buged.
Dream: The screenshots in question are rendering bugs.

http://clanbase.ggl.com/forum.php?fid=3394342&lid=12289&zid=00FFFFE1

Dream: Okay, i've just seen it and to me just looks like another rendering issue.

The score will stand and the playoffs will continue as scheduled, unless UAC marks him as a cheater (which I highly doubt).

Did they mark him as a cheater? No.

Hatcheriii

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  prm Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:40 pm

Jsons wrote:
prm wrote:lmfao evry1 got so mad Oo
if he isnt hacking or w/e just stay relaxed, no reason for you to enrage like this, really
and if you call me jealous of his skilllevel (<-lo0ol) you really shouldn't get mad which only confuses imo

those guys defending eachother, ok ok... but please, i won't say any name, lots of people already said "teb is one of the most obvious guys around" etc. ...
last words from me to this topic, have a peaceful and comfortable life
lots of people already said "teb is one of the most obvious guys around" etc. ...

That's becouse they are all so Jealous Razz

Im the 1st one to smile if this is your last post in here! Smile
Just to come here and make stupid posts that makes u think u will get pluspoints among the DH guys is just a pathetic thing to do Razz

If you really wanna make an effort in the UO community, then go on pub>Learn the gameplay and try to improve it>Play wars and check how other guys play -All to gain experience n how to become a better player!

Trust me, making ridiculous posts about things that aren't even true aint the way Very Happy

LMFAO AT THIS HAHAHA

prm

Back to top Go down

Post  TjEEEBi Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:50 pm

I don't normally take too much part in these type of conversations or accusations. The reason for that is, I would basically have to spend half of the little time I spend in gaming these days, in to defending myself against people who are just trying to annoy me and ruin the reputation I have earned as a fair player during all these years. It is actually quite surprising and interesting that those years suddenly mean nothing to a lot of people when a a guy who has been caught hacking, makes a public attack against me with evidence as poor as the ones I have seen in this topic.

I don't want to offend anybody shown in the video but I have to say that this team and the players in it had absolutely no idea how search and destroy gametype is played, or how it should be played. They were also doing an awful job in trying to hide the sounds of them running around the map. Actually I don't think they even tried to hide any of those sounds because they didn't know how important sounds are in search and destroy. Sounds are absolutely essential and what people don't often realise is that one single sound in the beginning of an sd round can win the round for a smart player. You hear sounds, you remember the locations you heard them from and you create an image of the map and of the spots your enemies are hiding in.

It doesn't happen once or twice that you hear a sound of an enemy somewhere around the map in the beginning of a round and in the end of a round you are facing a 1 versus 1 situation against that player. At that point you should remember the location of the sound you heard him make earlier and start to think of possible scenarios of his current location. People don't often move that much from their standard location. Not to mention the fact that sometimes you don't have to see or hear a thing, when your teammate calls you a spot of an enemy.

What comes to this screenshot. The UAC crew made a public announcement at their website about the bug in the program that causes it. The bug didn't only touch the UO scene since it was also seen in other call of duties as well, and I'm surprised you (prm) aren't aware of that fact. Actually it is pretty pathetic to dig up shit like this without doing any research and act it out like it is a proven fact. Also, your comments and general behaviour have always shown your motives and especially the motive and purpose of this topic.

I am also quite disappointed to see people like Monster jumping in to conclusions here and judging people instantly without hearing anybody. You are even ready to throw a member (Hatch) of your clan under the bus right away, no questions asked. Not to mention the other people who were as willing to do that.

I sure hope nobody believes the crap shown in this topic. It's hard enough to read through all the negative comments, not to mention if somebody still believes in it after the truth is said here loud and clear.

Prm just stay out of my sight, you are nothing but a troll among trolls.

TjEEEBi

Back to top Go down

Post  Monster* Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:35 am

Yeah you're right im a bit over acting after seeing those screenshot because i dont want to give anybody a chance to mess up this clan! but if you guys says is just a bug on UAC then is good but i hope this bug is already solved because if not i still consider this as a cheat to all players using this bug to tournaments/league
Monster*
Monster*
|DH|Leader*
|DH|Leader*

https://devilheroes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hatcheriii Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:49 am

Monster* wrote:Yeah you're right im a bit over acting after seeing those screenshot because i dont want to give anybody a chance to mess up this clan! but if you guys says is just a bug on UAC then is good but i hope this bug is already solved because if not i still consider this as a cheat to all players using this bug to tournaments/league
The tanks are normal to everyone inside the game, they just look like that in the screenshots because of rendering issues. We don't actually get invisible tanks.

Hatcheriii

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Christina_Cox Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:37 pm

Hatcheriii wrote:We don't actually get invisible tanks.
Too bad. I always wanted an invisible tank for my birthday Sad
Christina_Cox
Christina_Cox
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  campuscodi Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:23 pm

Sheko was caught hacking by PB and let back in the clan, while also not being banned.

Ghareib was caught hacking and he was left to play on the server as long as he's not hacking ""anymore""

I've even lifted bans for shorty after he called my wife various names because Christina didn't make screenshots.

Regardless if Tjeebi hacked in the passed or not (don't really give a flying fuck), after the months I've spent spectating, recording him, watched his movies in slow-motion, and lifted wrongfully (no proof) added bans by other admins, I can see he wasn't hacking while playing here. And if he did, me and other admins could not detect it until now. This doesn't mean he can't get banned. I will promise you I'll record myself adding Tjeebi to the ban file and post it on YouTube so you can have something to wank off at night prm.

It's only fair we not ban Tjeebi until we have evidence to support it, not the ramblings of a player that got black-balled and selected for mandatory teamviewing by 3 different clans in the latest RO tournament (first time I ever saw that).

Since this topic is kinda off-topic and does not include any valid evidence to use in banning someone, I'll close it. When you have a demo file, post it here prm.

PS: Whenever Sheko or Ghareib are banned, or when me and Christina stop removing undocumented and unknown bans every morning from the bans.txt file, then you can ban Tjeebi for questionable videos from 7-8 years ago, which cannot be confirmed by PBID or GUID by any of our admins. If you don't like our decision, you can go and play on Just@, GITS, LW or other servers that don't bother in being fair with their users and justifying bans.
campuscodi
campuscodi
Donors & Honorary Members

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  campuscodi Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:26 pm

Let me know on Xfire if you want this topic moved somewhere else so you can continue this nonsense.

In the meantime this conversation is at a banter&smear level and does not have to continue on this topic or forum. This should have been discussed on your elite gaming website (whatever it's called) 7-8 years ago. None here can attest to anything and most of them are talking out of their asses (except 3 or 4 that have been there).
campuscodi
campuscodi

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Christina_Cox Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:51 pm

After seeing codi's angry response I decided to waste 20 minutes of my life and read this crap (as I expected to be).

What I understood is that PRM tried to smear Tjeebi and a |DH| member using a bug he knew it wasn't actually true cheating, or even remotely close to, from a situation resolved almost 2 years ago, in a competition with a lot more UO pros and experts, than we actually have playing in UO right now.

@PRM: I'm super over-protecting over this clan. So next time when you try to troll us you're banned from all our servers so you can play on Just@Server with those experts that consider "jumping in-fight" to be something remotely closed to cheating and something that deserves a ban. Cause that's the intelligence level of players you deserve to be with.
Christina_Cox
Christina_Cox
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

:: Gaming :: Banned