Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join DH

2 posters

:: Gaming :: Applications

Go down

Join DH Empty Join DH

Post  HUGIIINO Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:13 pm

In Game Nick:                                                                           H U G I I I N O

Age:                                                                                         Im 36 years old

Gender:                                                                                   Male

Location:                                                                                  United Kingdom

Xfire:                                                                                       None                                                

Previous Clans:                                                                         Herodes Clan                              

Who brought you to this site?                                                    DH Serge

Would you be willing to donate to help keep the servers running? Yes

What games you applying for?                                                   Cod UO

What do you wanna do in the clan (choose one):                        Wanna play wars              

Tell us about your gaming history:                                            I play Cod 13 years

Any other info we might need to know about you?                     Im a team player i always help a other players to keep them on this server i just want to keep this server still online. Its number one of my favorite server i play every day on this server more then 3 hours i enjoy it.

I want to say thank you to mr Serge for good times with him on Team Speak. I hope this comunity will stay online for ever love u guyz Very Happy  Very Happy

HUGIIINO
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Back to top Go down

Join DH Empty Re: Join DH

Post  Monster* Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:52 pm

Welcome. tag up!
Monster*
Monster*
|DH|Leader*
|DH|Leader*

https://devilheroes.forumotion.com