Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take away the extra dot and extra weapon

+7
T-T-TOSTIE >_<
Scare
Tijger<3
#green___
Christina_Cox
SCARECROW
Martin3746
11 posters

Go down

Take away the extra dot and extra weapon Empty Take away the extra dot and extra weapon

Post  Martin3746 Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:25 pm

I just wana try to play a normal game at your server to see how good you are with like only rifles even if someone with a auto sneak up behind you and so you have to aim down the sight to see becasue it feels like cheats when people just can shoot at the dot.Thats just to easy and the same with the weapon

Martin3746

Back to top Go down

Take away the extra dot and extra weapon Empty Red Dot

Post  SCARECROW Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:33 am

Great server, but my only gripe would be the red dot, it just doesn't belong, and it gives it that tacky modern weapons server-look. It's like putting stabilizers on a bike, permanently. People should learn to shoot un-aimed with the crosshairs, it gives a more satisfying feeling that way.

Just my opinion on it anyway.
SCARECROW
SCARECROW

Back to top Go down

Take away the extra dot and extra weapon Empty Re: Take away the extra dot and extra weapon

Post  Christina_Cox Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:44 am

LoL

Why do you think people play here.... there are a lot of servers with standard configs out there ...but no one plays on them....

People come to DH for all the mods, red dots, extra grenades and bla bla....

I'm willing to bet with you that if we remove all our extra features...people will move along to other servers that copy us right now.

Get yourself another excuse for being owned on our server.
Christina_Cox
Christina_Cox
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Take away the extra dot and extra weapon Empty Re: Take away the extra dot and extra weapon

Post  #green___ Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:41 am

I agree with Christina. Personally i don't care about the red dot. But sometime there is a bug that make the dot disapears, and every time it happened players cried "WTFFF where is my dot !!!! SNIFF give it back !!!" so i think most players enjoy it.

About the extra grenades I'm really tired about grenades raining, especially in harbor which spawns are grenade-bombed ... piss me off ! So yeah, I'm pretty agree with Martin3746.

#green___
|DH|Clan Administrators~
|DH|Clan Administrators~

Back to top Go down

Post  SCARECROW Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:55 am

Christina_Cox wrote:I'm willing to bet with you that if we remove all our extra features...people will move along to other servers that copy us right now.

I didn't mention anything about removing all features, I was just expressing an opinion on the red dot lol. I suppose you gotta' cater for the people who can't do it without a helping hand though Smile

Christina_Cox wrote:Get yourself another excuse for being owned on our server.

Owned? I'll have to look that one up Rolling Eyes Razz
SCARECROW
SCARECROW

Back to top Go down

Post  Tijger<3 Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:26 pm

i think its fine how it is now, only in some maps the grenades are very anoying, like harbor
Tijger<3
Tijger<3
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Scare Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:44 pm

SCARECROW Nice Very Nice Name i Wanna Tell you a Secret This My Nick Name in Any Game i play Razz
Scare
Scare

Back to top Go down

Post  Martin3746 Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:04 am

Christina_Cox wrote:LoL

Why do you think people play here.... there are a lot of servers with standard configs out there ...but no one plays on them....

I'm willing to bet with you that if we remove all our extra features...people will move along to other servers that copy us right now.

The only thing why i dont play at your server is that and all the spray. Its only noobs playing at your server so its just enoying then. BE got much players and they still have over 100 ping there. I and im sure many others want to play a fair game with out the freakin noobs every where with there spray and dots. And are you so carefull about players that cant even aim down the sight?

Martin3746

Back to top Go down

Post  T-T-TOSTIE >_< Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:07 am

Martin3746 wrote:

The only thing why i dont play at your server is that and all the spray. Its only noobs playing at your server so its just enoying then. BE got much players and they still have over 100 ping there. I and im sure many others want to play a fair game with out the freakin noobs every where with there spray and dots. And are you so carefull about players that cant even aim down the sight?

in your ''advice'' I went to the BE server and o.m.g.
the guys there are roundabout the same skill level as most guys in the DH server. BUT with 100-300 ping......
also the only server(s) in this game where you find REAL skills is only in Carentan Only and BPUK and tbh, you wont survive there. so be happy with servers like ours.
T-T-TOSTIE >_<
T-T-TOSTIE >_<

Back to top Go down

Post  Martin3746 Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:11 am

T-T-TOSTIE >_< wrote:
Martin3746 wrote:

in your ''advice'' I went to the BE server and o.m.g.
the guys there are roundabout the same skill level as most guys in the DH server. BUT with 100-300 ping......
also the only server(s) in this game where you find REAL skills is only in Carentan Only and BPUK and tbh, you wont survive there. so be happy with servers like ours.
We got alot of members that are good its just that your online at the wrong time. And your guys are only good because your mods just take away them and they will walk right into a wall

Martin3746

Back to top Go down

Post  T-T-TOSTIE >_< Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:46 am

Martin3746 wrote:
We got alot of members that are good its just that your online at the wrong time. And your guys are only good because your mods just take away them and they will walk right into a wall

OK well if you think that i'll keep you in your dream, i wont argue with you cuz it might get ugly and i dont want you to cry.
T-T-TOSTIE >_<
T-T-TOSTIE >_<

Back to top Go down

Post  Monster* Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:54 am

Martin3746 wrote:

LoL this guy!!! If u think we are only good with moded server post scrim request here and bring your good player's then you will see....I'll tell you something not every player's on stuck server like [BE] are good player and in moded server's are noobs...ofcourse there is good and bad players every server's ...so you admited yourself you are noobs cause you play sometimes to our server or maybe in other moded server's ....?I dont think [BE] is a good server because if u can see is always empty mostly clan member's playing only in this server....we have more better server rank than yours...so pls stfu!!!
Monster*
Monster*
|DH|Leader*
|DH|Leader*

https://devilheroes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Christina_Cox Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:33 pm

Another one with the "I'm the center of the Universe" complex

Everything is not relative to you Martin. If you don't like some server settings that doesn't mean they're bad or should be removed.

I hate campers and rifle addicts but I don't think they're dumb nor should we remove their weapons. If you had been really been playing on the server you would have noticed that we have a mixed server with the same number of rushers and snipers. And also if you'd also been playing on any other server on the web you'd also have noticed that our clan members also tend to kick ass on them also. It's called good technique.... not "extra dot practice".
Christina_Cox
Christina_Cox
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Christina_Cox Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:38 pm

lol.... I got mad about ur comments (or clan members suck on other servers) and wanted to kick some BE ass on ur server.... unfortunately it was empty...

LE: still is...

nice configuration..... unfortunately no-one likes it Smile)) u server cfg man-genius
Christina_Cox
Christina_Cox
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  #green___ Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:58 pm

BOOM headshot, v22, goodbye =)

#green___
|DH|Clan Administrators~
|DH|Clan Administrators~

Back to top Go down

Post  T-T-TOSTIE >_< Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:26 pm

#green___ wrote:BOOM headshot, v22, goodbye =)

uhm Green, 360 no-scope, obvious
T-T-TOSTIE >_<
T-T-TOSTIE >_<

Back to top Go down

Post  Fredster74 Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:30 pm

The red dot doesnt do anything (atleast not for me)! When I use rifle, I aim down sight, cuz its a long distance weapon and when I spray - the bullets dont go where the red dot is aimed anyway (maybe sometimes if u tap slowly). So I think its useless and dont mind it at all!

About the extra nade at the start I think it would probably be better to set it at 10 or 20 kills instead of having them at the beginning. But I dont care about that either.

The best thing about this server is the dual weapons choice which make maps more equal and matches more instense & exciting. OFC that makes the server more liked and popular! The only bad thing about it is that Im used to play alot by sound and with dual weapons u never know if its a TM or an enemy that is shooting. But when I played yesterday there was a new soundfile where every weapon changed sounds so that isnt an issue anymore Laughing Laughing !

Thanks for a great server m8s - U really done a god job // Fredster
Fredster74
Fredster74
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  T-T-TOSTIE >_< Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:58 pm

I agree with mister Fred.

Very Happy
T-T-TOSTIE >_<
T-T-TOSTIE >_<

Back to top Go down

Post  Martin3746 Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:07 pm

Cant you read? I dident sad it was your clan i sad it was the other noobs that are playing at your server and i dont want to start a clan fight i just want to give you advise but i wonder 1 thing. How can your clan members be so good when your server everytime is just spray and you can only survive by camp/rush and spray?

Martin3746

Back to top Go down

Post  #green___ Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:18 pm

Martin3746 wrote:How can your clan members be so good when your server everytime is just spray and you can only survive by camp/rush and spray?
Because we don't play only in our server =) (bpuk or GITS for instance) and do a lot of scrim. You don't play enough in our server, there is half big map and half small map, nobody spray on rhin or italy (actually, yes, but they quickly understand that it's useless). And to finish noobs have the right to play, if they spray it's not a problem, we adapt and fire a rifle bullet in their head =DDD.

PS : Come late at night, 5 vs 5 in harbor, I assure you that is veeeery different (sprayers sleep xD)

#green___
|DH|Clan Administrators~
|DH|Clan Administrators~

Back to top Go down

Post  Fredster74 Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:50 pm

And maybe they are good cuz they only take in those they think is good enough Very Happy Wink !!

Cheers // Fredster aka "the sprayloving noob"
Fredster74
Fredster74
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  T-T-TOSTIE >_< Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:23 am

Martin3746 wrote:How can your clan members be so good when your server everytime is just spray and you can only survive by camp/rush and spray?

because some of our members are oldschool and have been playing this game for quite some time.
and these people know that people like you dont change. and they can't handle the truth
T-T-TOSTIE >_<
T-T-TOSTIE >_<

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackyll Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:28 am

may we have a little more luck :p
but i think this extra dot is effective for spray. like on harbor this f*** ppsh xD
and if we could i also would prefer one nade at the beginning...
Jackyll
Jackyll
|DH|Clan Administrators~
|DH|Clan Administrators~

Back to top Go down

Post  Altair Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:44 pm

Jackyll wrote:

may we have a little more luck :p
but i think this extra dot is effective for spray. like on harbor this f*** ppsh xD
and if we could i also would prefer one nade at the beginning...

ye, imho two nades is way too much :/, one nade at spawn will be better for the server!
Altair
Altair
|DH|Server Administrator~
|DH|Server Administrator~

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackyll Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:31 pm

Altair wrote:ye, imho two nades is way too much :/, one nade at spawn will be better for the server!

invi told me once this isnĀ“t possible cause of the mod or sth like that but may he found a solution
Jackyll
Jackyll
|DH|Clan Administrators~
|DH|Clan Administrators~

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down