Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huby again with a polite tone ;)

:: Gaming :: Applications

Go down

Huby again with a polite tone ;) Empty Huby again with a polite tone ;)

Post  kakkitron Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:03 pm

In Game Nick: Huby, kakkitron

Xfire:kakkitron

Previous Clans: esM,xer0, exS, c7 , moneymakerz, dreamteam ,and many others.

Who brought you to this site? nobody just saw u guys playing in ur server and Monster binded this page there Smile

Game History : Dont know what u want to know exactly but im playing this game since 2004 with some breaks coz of skool and so on .

why i want to join u : well how i said i saw some members playing and it seems like ur nice ppl . and after my 1 1/2 year inactivity , i think thats the clan where i want to play . im very mature for my age , i aklways listen never cry or rage but u can also have alot fun with me . ye in the last appl it wasnt rly my intention with that inpolite tone it wasnt even a inpolite tone just worte that i think that im a good player nothing else. but who cares was just a miunderstanding Smile

Other information: My realname is alex popp im living in germany in a small country called neunkirchen
if u want to know more about me just add me and ask me Smile have a nice day cheers .
kakkitron
kakkitron
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Back to top Go down