Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DH <------THEM

+7
KitanaxxPierce
~Invisible
El Nebuloso
Panda
Ace
Peter
StarMelody
11 posters

Go down

DH <------THEM  Empty DH <------THEM

Post  StarMelody Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:14 pm

I've decided to write this cause you guys are awesome and if it makes no sense it may be because i have drunk a couple of bottles glasses of whiskey xD

I'll do this in no particular order and i'll update it as I go as i'm writing this on the people I get to know so when i talk to more people and see how they are i'll add them :3

Monster: The leader of our clan and the mastermind behind DH's very foundations. Hes awesome and is like a ninja who works behind the scenes weaving the fabric of the clan into something truly awesome. His rifle skill but not like some people but his skills of being a leader is unrivaled.

Jeebus
: The wise and poetic old master; not too old of course xD through his words and thoughts of artistic literature he puts a smile on peoples faces and knows what to say and when. Hes like a shrink without the cost or strange armchair :3

Megaman: The crazy frapper of the internet; he always seems to be a bubbly ball of energy bouncing from one point to another but he never hesitates to make people laugh and he likes getting very friendly with Jackyll ;D

Sixer: The rifle man; the guy you can always find up your butt with a gun. His skill is only matched by his love for drink and bacon xD hes a sweetheart under all that rifleness (yes thats a word!! >.>) He is the random guy who owns and knows his stuff ;p

Ibarra: The crazy megaman lover who is just as bouncy and bubbly as him. He will always try to make people life and lift spirits when there down. He is funny; and skillful but dont think he wont shove his butt of his gun up your butt if your not careful ;p

Cox: The silent ninja of admin; whenever theres a problem Cox is there to solve it Very Happy Like a detective of knowledge. The helping hand and aid of Mr monster Very Happy

Jackyll: Megamans heart throb and admin of sparklyness. Hes skill of his weaponry is matched only by his skill of dealiing with the server.

Kitty: The feline of beauty. The kitten with a serious pair of claws ;D her skills with a bar and rifle with her ninja silent skills is unrivalled. One minute shes there the next shes behind you with a bar to your butt she knows her way around a gun ;p

Ace: The rocking music man both in and out of the game if hes not head bobbing to music his bobbing heads in COD. Another one of the soliders of DH whos skills own ;3

Sum: DH's artistic little soldier; as much as she has a way with being an artistic of colour she is an artist of killing. Shes like the innocent one who really is cocking her gun ready to fight xD

Propet: The man with a plan; or in this case a rifle. kicking ass and taking names and on occasion I killed him but whos counting ;p

Dietchi: The guy who flys around the map and pops off people at will with nothing but a 'Very Happy' left in his wake

Wolfire: He is the guy you will always see flying that DH banner on the server hes skilled friendly and like the silent monk who owns and keeps balance if he poofed it wouldnt be the same xD

Dax: Dax is what i class as normal at times xD but when its fighting he will play his hand and own people on sight then go bam i'm a ninja! ;D

Last edited by StarMelody on Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
StarMelody
StarMelody

Back to top Go down

DH <------THEM  Empty Re: DH <------THEM

Post  Peter Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:52 pm

looooooooooooool! DH <------THEM  3077217049 DH <------THEM  3077217049 DH <------THEM  3077217049 DH <------THEM  2826385842 DH <------THEM  2826385842 DH <------THEM  2826385842 DH <------THEM  2377015829 DH <------THEM  2377015829 DH <------THEM  2377015829 !!!!! This is very funny. HAHAH Yes ibarra the megamen lover ;D ( i also love him.) Melody you are a cool person. Very Happy.
DH <------THEM  3752134363
Peter
Peter
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

http://classic.xfire.com/profile/veszkokevin Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:07 pm

Melody, you are surprising us every day even more and more Smile
Nicely said Wink

Group hug
Ace
Ace
Donors & Honorary Members

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:41 am

hehehehehehe
Panda
Panda
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  El Nebuloso Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:42 pm

Bow really nice lyrics Star. lol!
El Nebuloso
El Nebuloso
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Invisible Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:02 pm

hahaha gj melody! Bow
~Invisible
~Invisible
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~

Back to top Go down

Post  KitanaxxPierce Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:33 pm

Yeah very nice written Melody .... !!! Thumbs Up
KitanaxxPierce
KitanaxxPierce
|DH|Clan Administrators~
|DH|Clan Administrators~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  campuscodi Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:57 pm

oh Like a Star @ heaven cheers
campuscodi
campuscodi

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  |DH|Ibarra' Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:03 pm

I like this!
|DH|Ibarra'
|DH|Ibarra'

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackyll Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:27 pm

mhm seems now everytime my name appears another one will follow right after Very Happy
Jackyll
Jackyll
|DH|Clan Administrators~
|DH|Clan Administrators~

Back to top Go down

Post  xratEd Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:25 pm

Why didnt you write anything about me? Sad
xratEd
xratEd
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~