Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I LOST MY MIND!!!!!!

+6
campuscodi
SENSEi
Dax
FreAK
Peter
[SRB]mAx
10 posters

Go down

I LOST MY MIND!!!!!! Empty I LOST MY MIND!!!!!!

Post  [SRB]mAx Thu May 16, 2013 5:15 pm

I HAVE ONE BIG PROBLEM!!!!
I SIMPLE WANT TO SOLVE THAT.
PLAYER PARANORMAL ( Chair in the head Chair in the head Chair in the head ) EVER SINGLE GAME CAMP AND MAKE THE GAME BORED .
I AM NOT THE ONLY WHO HATE THAT.
THE OTHERS PLAYERS HATE THAT TOO!!!!!! >Sad >Sad >Sad >Sad
I HOPE THAT YOU SEE THAT SERVER IS EMPTY AND HAVE A PLAYERS WHO HAVE WH.
THEY ARE MENY FIGHTS ON THE SERVER.
I WANT THAT ADMINISTRATORS AND ADMINS DO SOMETHING ABOUT PLAYER PARANORMAL( Spanking Spanking )

[SRB]mAx
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Back to top Go down

I LOST MY MIND!!!!!! Empty Re: I LOST MY MIND!!!!!!

Post  Peter Thu May 16, 2013 5:23 pm

I think that he is not a cheater just a clever player. Wink
Peter
Peter
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

http://classic.xfire.com/profile/veszkokevin Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  FreAK Thu May 16, 2013 6:03 pm

his not a cheater his a good player Smile sometime patience is a good aspect for the game
FreAK
FreAK

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Dax Thu May 16, 2013 6:58 pm

Dont be stupid that is not smart. He is camping at end of map and waiting for enemies. He is just coward.
Paranormal is same like mckenzie, different is only paranormal shooting better.
Dax
Dax

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Thu May 16, 2013 7:04 pm

Dax wrote:Paranormal is same like mckenzie, different is only paranormal shooting better.
idd. well said Dax.
but I think that we can't do anything against it that he stop it the camping. Neutral
Peter
Peter
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

http://classic.xfire.com/profile/veszkokevin Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  SENSEi Thu May 16, 2013 8:53 pm

you cant ban people for being lame. Sometimes a game askes for patience to move in, allthough Para seems to stretch it to the limit.

I cant stand his playstyle either, but hey, there is more of us having a campstyle and not bother to go flag. If youre a newbe thats understandable, but some need to move more.

So, what to do about Para? First, find his regular spots in a map, he seldom changes his gametype. Second if you kill him lots, he disconnects. Third, if his team looses, he disconnects. He can only uphold his playstyle when in the stronger team.

Get out there soldiers and as marsal would say: kil dem al.

Sen
SENSEi
SENSEi

Back to top Go down

Post  campuscodi Thu May 16, 2013 9:21 pm

The reason people hate him is not because he camps. Lots of people do.

People hate him because he camps his flag spawn, kills attackers, gets 3 points (1 kill + 2 points bonus), and then he brags about being the best guy on the map when he actually sat in a corner for 25 minutes and called 20 arties on the other spawn.

He's ok though when he keeps his mouth shut.
campuscodi
campuscodi
Donors & Honorary Members

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Fredster74 Fri May 17, 2013 9:09 am

campuscodi wrote:The reason people hate him is not because he camps. Lots of people do.

People hate him because he camps his flag spawn, kills attackers, gets 3 points (1 kill + 2 points bonus), and then he brags about being the best guy on the map when he actually sat in a corner for 25 minutes and called 20 arties on the other spawn.

And McKenzie does what? Im with Sensei here. If they camp u know where they are (like MG House-Cox on carentan Very Happy ) and its fun to hunt campers. As I often say - try and try again - and when u succeed u won. If somebody is camping, I always try to kill him/her because thats the only enemy I know exactly where I can find!
Fredster74
Fredster74
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  campuscodi Fri May 17, 2013 11:10 am

Fredster74 wrote:
campuscodi wrote:The reason people hate him is not because he camps. Lots of people do.

And McKenzie does what? Im with Sensei here. If they camp u know where they are (like MG House-Cox on carentan Very Happy ) and its fun to hunt campers. As I often say - try and try again - and when u succeed u won. If somebody is camping, I always try to kill him/her because thats the only enemy I know exactly where I can find!

I don't really care.

But my camping spot is in sniper house.... right next to jeebus jocolor
campuscodi
campuscodi

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Fredster74 Fri May 17, 2013 1:09 pm

campuscodi wrote:
Fredster74 wrote:

I don't really care.

But my camping spot is in sniper house.... right next to jeebus jocolor

Good to know m8! Now I know where the 3 of u are then Razz . Nade to sniper house and then rush thru MG roof and try to kill You got coxified ! Might raise my killstreak to 3 if my plan works. Dancing

Fredster74
Fredster74
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Christina_Cox Fri May 17, 2013 1:14 pm

Stop being so self-deprecating Fred.

You are one of the best players around. You should give up this AW nonsense and return to playing rifle. Than everybody will fear you once again. (。◕‿◕。)
Christina_Cox
Christina_Cox
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Glan Glande Fri May 17, 2013 1:55 pm

I'm the only here that never camp. My suicide style make me run like a headless chicken all the way. Winner
Glan Glande
Glan Glande

Back to top Go down

Post  Fredster74 Fri May 17, 2013 6:51 pm

Christina_Cox wrote:Stop being so self-deprecating Fred.

You are one of the best players around. You should give up this AW nonsense and return to playing rifle. Than everybody will fear you once again. (。◕‿◕。)

Aaaa ur a darling Coxie Group hug . But saying ur less good then u really are, is much better/cooler then the opposite. And now when I don't play that much anymore - I'm almost bragging anyway Very Happy
Fredster74
Fredster74
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  |HrC| Fri May 17, 2013 8:14 pm

Dax wrote:Dont be stupid that is not smart. He is camping at end of map and waiting for enemies. He is just coward.
Paranormal is same like mckenzie, different is only paranormal shooting better.
Coward or no coward,he is not a absolute example of camper,coward player,there are couple of them,but Para is mostly that guy who catches most attention.
As i said one time,he base his game on clever positioning and therefore that puts him in front of others...
I dont mind his gamestyle,beacuse i dont see anything bad in protecting his base,what he usually do...
There are some players who always occupy places like cassino hotel,stanjel hill or snipeing from dawnville hotel,those are more pussy players then Para.
|HrC|
|HrC|

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum