Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EvenBalance (PunkBuster) not supporting CoD 1 and UO problem (fixes)

4 posters

:: Gaming :: Support

Go down

EvenBalance (PunkBuster) not supporting CoD 1 and UO problem (fixes) Empty EvenBalance (PunkBuster) not supporting CoD 1 and UO problem (fixes)

Post  WolfireX Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:33 pm

I have problem with punkbuster, when i download it i can't chose game "Call of Duty 1 or UO" so there is like i dont have it and on any war server with PB i cant join it, always kicks me out.. Can someone tell me how can i fix that problem?
WolfireX
WolfireX
|DH|Server Administrator~

Back to top Go down

EvenBalance (PunkBuster) not supporting CoD 1 and UO problem (fixes) Empty Re: EvenBalance (PunkBuster) not supporting CoD 1 and UO problem (fixes)

Post  Peter Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:43 pm

Try typing pb_sv_restart in the console . If that doesnt work try going to www.evenbalance.com and downloading the new pb files for mac cod, then type in the same command.

Hope that helps.
Peter
Peter
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

http://classic.xfire.com/profile/veszkokevin Steam

Back to top Go down

EvenBalance (PunkBuster) not supporting CoD 1 and UO problem (fixes) Empty Re: EvenBalance (PunkBuster) not supporting CoD 1 and UO problem (fixes)

Post  WolfireX Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:36 pm

On that PB there isn't CoD1 or CoDUO, i cant find to download PB with CoD1, it's like PB deleted CoD1.. Even my friend who has PB with CoD1 now he doesn't have CoD1 in their PB.. I don't know how to fix that problem >_< if someone knows how to fix it, pls tell me Very Happy .
WolfireX
WolfireX

Back to top Go down

Post  campuscodi Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:03 am

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/pb-drops-cod-and-cod2-support-t168803.html/page__pid__435647

PB does not work for UO anymore
Evenbalance does not officially support PB for CoD1, UO and COD2 anymore.

Christina had an account on that website. I'll ask her to investigate. Maybe she can find the last PB UO files and host them on our servers.

Last edited by campuscodi on Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total
campuscodi
campuscodi
Donors & Honorary Members

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Christina_Cox Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:08 am

The forum has the latest version of PB that was released, but you need an account to download it.

I downloaded it for you and put it on one of our Web servers.
You can take it from here: http://is7s.com/dh/pbsetup%2Blegacy.rar

Tell me if it works!
Good luck Wolfi!
Christina_Cox
Christina_Cox
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  campuscodi Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:41 am

If you still can't play because of an older PB version, let me know and I'll send you the update files I have on one of my PCs. I know I had at least one where I had to update PB. Waitin\' 
campuscodi
campuscodi

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  campuscodi Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:10 pm

Worked it out with Wolfie.
That installer didn't work.
So I gave him my PB folder as a zip and he replaced all his files.

This file is working for me right now:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kyoceyn9zxuy151/pb.zip

Download it if you have problems and replace your PB folder.
campuscodi
campuscodi

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down