Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kicked from LW servers 'again unrightfully'

+5
Dax
andrejbeca
|HrC|
Fredster74
Afghan'veteran
9 posters

:: Gaming :: Banned

Go down

Kicked from LW servers 'again unrightfully' Empty Kicked from LW servers 'again unrightfully'

Post  Afghan'veteran Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:34 pm

Hey guys,
I want to share with you this story. In order that you all know what really went on in the LW server.
So they dont come whinning in here. I know i can use the F (fucking) word or N word sometimes but i dont mean disrespect and i opolizes often.

Anyway LW members clearly miss out the real situation and stay pinned on the F word i mentioned. As if they are so insulted by it they can not think further. This is the story i also put on their forum.

To bad some admins get admin rights without thinking or crosschecking sources.

Hello guys.

I am gona type a longer tex. Pls For once in your life read it so you understand the whole situation.

To start we have to go a year back.
I was applying for LW. My name back then was LW invisible.

After a few days in the clan, i got the whole group of leaders and admins on my back. What did i do? Nothing.
THey thought i was someone else called thomas if i remember correctly. That thomas guy was apperntly hacking and causing trouble everyone on LW servers. So they thought i was him trying to get in LW with my name.

Well i was honest all the time about who i was. I even let people add me on facebook to verify my story. LW trouble is my witness in this. Nevertheless i was directly banned from everything. I couldnt get into LW server . I couldnt get into LW forum. Not even on TS. So my frustration builded and builded.

Defently when trouble talked to the leaders and admins to say that i was telling the truet. But the admins were to proud to admit they were wrong. And there i was banned , misunderstood and humiliated.

Now last week i noticed that i was unbanned from LW. Very happy i played alot again in the LW server. But i couldnt help trying to get my story out since last year to LW members. Some lissened and understood (thx gerard kid) others just ignored. I know i frequently use the F word. But for me that i s normal. I will try to pay attention to that. I already appolozises on the server to the admins.

But now to my greatest frustration. I get the whole group of LW members on my back because i try to tell my side of the story and get nothing but disrespect and shouting again. Since the warning i got earlyer i didnt use any bad word. I simply tried to explain.

Now what i really would want is that LW starts showing some respect towards me. I did it again and again. Even when you guys didnt lissened and banned my for the wrong reasons. I still stayed nice. The least you guys can do is appolozes , acqknowledge what happened and i'll be happy.

Sincerely

Pieter
[/i]

Out of this i feel really mistreated and horrasted by LW admins. Who never lissened to my story and try to fix it. It really brings rage to me.

Hope of some understanding reactions. ANd if you think. Hey but this guy used the F word he can **** ***. Then again. you are missing the point.

Sincerely Pieter Smile

Afghan'veteran

Back to top Go down

Kicked from LW servers 'again unrightfully' Empty Re: Kicked from LW servers 'again unrightfully'

Post  Fredster74 Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:34 pm

Why did u write this here? And I think we all know that ur talent isn't discussing things on servers Razz Razz 
Fredster74
Fredster74
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Kicked from LW servers 'again unrightfully' Empty Re: Kicked from LW servers 'again unrightfully'

Post  |HrC| Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:48 pm

Why are you even making big fuzz about that server...
My story is that one time i typed something like this: wtf, this guy wh, can somebody spectate him.
And what was outcome, i got banned couple seconds later(LOL), reason was word wtf( i mean really get a bann for a wtf).
....while that dude,he is still playing on LW server, i even saw him today, and of course, he is wh-ing like always.
|HrC|
|HrC|

Back to top Go down

Post  Afghan'veteran Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:10 pm

Fredster thanks for the support. Making me even more angry....

I report this here so LW doenst come to our admins and complain about me. While clearly there the dickheads.
Maybe i am not that good in discussion on forum because i am not native english. I do my efforts in writting it. So maybe put some effort in understanding what i try to say

Indeed. You can do what ever you want on the server. Hack / Kick  with the misuse of admin rights without any reason / Diss BUT don't use the F word...

They call that respect. According to me  the word respect is a bit larger.

Afghan'veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  andrejbeca Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:59 pm

I'll talk to them tomorrow and see how fast I will get banned :p
I'll tell them they should stop harasing you and I will be civilized at all times.
andrejbeca
andrejbeca
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Dax Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:03 pm

I bash one LW guy in game and say to him "shit happens"
Ofc LW trouble say "watch your language"
After that i never go on that server
LW server LW rules who cares
Dax
Dax

Back to top Go down

Post  Fredster74 Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:06 am

Afghan'veteran wrote:Fredster thanks for the support. Making me even more angry....
Well thats ur problem man. Everybody needs to think and agree with u or u get angry and don't stop talking about it EVER. Several times on DH server u done the same and get ppl/members really annoyed. U need to learn when enough is enough and let it go. Here u are a year after complaining about how mean admins are at another server - we ALL know how they act there!!

And do u really think ANYBODY here cares about what LW admins think about u? Ur a member of this family. And if u didn't know it - several LW guys been banned on our server cuz of cheating and name-calling the clan/admins.

Drop it man!

Fredster74
Fredster74
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Honcho Bear Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:18 am

Afghan'veteran wrote:
I want to share with you this story.
I was fascinated with your story lol! lol!
Honcho Bear
Honcho Bear

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  kinzu Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:44 pm

Dax wrote:I bash one LW guy in game and say to him "shit happens"
Ofc LW trouble say "watch your language"
After that i never go on that server
LW server LW rules who cares

Dax= ''Shit happens''

Trouble= Watch your language :DD LMFAO!
kinzu
kinzu

Back to top Go down

Post  Afghan'veteran Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:28 pm

Yeah well, they are just children to bad they cant manage a server...

Allthought its succesfull and has alot of ctf.

I know DH is my family. This was an informative post. Not to anoy DH members :-)

Afghan'veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Fredster74 Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:50 pm

Afghan'veteran wrote:Yeah well, they are just children to bad they cant manage a server...

Allthought its succesfull and has alot of ctf.

I know DH is my family. This was an informative post. Not to anoy DH members :-)
Nice, now u impressed me m8!

And yes we know how u feel about SD (even tho ur quite good at it). If I were u I'd try to convince Monster to make the rifle server into a CTF only server instead. With customs maps or what ever u like. Then we might even attract more of the "normal" players and make LW obsolete. Maybe a good idea, maybe not - I haven't got a clue!? I mainly come to hang with all the awesome ppl on ts. Have a chat, something nice to drink maybe, and loads of fun for sure!

Cya all Friday // Group hug 
Fredster74
Fredster74
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Altair Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:57 pm

>calls people nigger
>doesn't understand why he got banned

you are quite ignorant for a (supposed) veteran...

ever since I first met you, you have been disgracing DH's name by insulting players and crying everytime you got killed on our server while wearing the DH tag. You got what you deserved.
Altair
Altair
|DH|Server Administrator~

Back to top Go down

Post  Afghan'veteran Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:24 pm

Altair wrote:>calls people nigger

ever since I first met you, you have been disgracing DH's name by insulting players and crying everytime you got killed on our server while wearing the DH tag. You got what you deserved.

Calling people a nigger? Wtf when did i do that?
I understand why i got banned bro... read my text... for the wrong reasons ffs.

And leave out the supposed child! I indeed can have my moments that am not a model for DH. But I also have my very good moments where i come up for DH. Everyone has his bad moments.

Your post makes me sick
totaly out of the question

Afghan'veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  campuscodi Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:56 pm

+1 Altair

@Veteran - relax

@LW - whateveeeer Gay Fred 

@common sense - Why is this topic still open?
campuscodi
campuscodi
Donors & Honorary Members
Donors & Honorary Members

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Altair Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:23 pm

Afghan'veteran wrote:
Altair wrote:>calls people nigger

Calling people a nigger? Wtf when did i do that?
I understand why i got banned bro... read my text... for the wrong reasons ffs.

And leave out the supposed child! I indeed can have my moments that am not a model for DH. But I also have my very good moments where i come up for DH. Everyone has his bad moments.

Your post makes me sick
totaly out of the question
1:
Afghan'veteran wrote:I know i can use the F (fucking) word or N word sometimes but i dont mean disrespect and i opolizes often.
2: You are saying the LW admins disrespected you, while you are clearly the one disrespecting other players and the rules on LW server.

3: If you understand why you are banned, why did you even make this topic in the first place?

@ Cox, I think it's best to close this topic before afghan makes a bigger fool of himself
Altair
Altair

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down