Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My DH Application

2 posters

:: Gaming :: Applications

Go down

My DH Application Empty My DH Application

Post  Luckzy Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:02 pm

In Game Nick: Luckzy

Steam: Don't have steam

Previous Clans: None

Who brought you to this site? I was recommended to look at the site by Serge because I was wondering if I could join as a member, and help the clan keep the server clean if anyone is arguing I'm prepared to make sure everyone calms down. Make sure that nobody is cheating, using wallhacks etc.

Would you be willing to donate to help keep the servers running?
If I had my own credit card yes. Definitely.

What games you applying for? : CoDUO

What do you wanna do in the clan (choose one): I would like to try both, I already play in the pub server, and I believe that I'm a high skilled player.
- play with the war and scrim team (high skill level required)
- just play with our tags on UO pub servers (lower skills accepted)
- both

Tell us about your gaming history: I started playing CoDUO at the age of 6, so I've played this game for over 10 years now. I have been playing many other cods, such as cod2, cod4, mw2, bo2 and even the latest CoDWW2. I like to have fun, but I'm really competitive and I'm always trying to find a way to be better than other players and outsmart their decisions. I do make YouTube videos on gaming and I'd gladly make a video on the DH server to promote and potentially get new players. I've played ProMod on CoD4 for a while and I've developed my skill from there from playing mixes.

Thank you for reading my application.

Luckzy
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Back to top Go down

My DH Application Empty whelcom Luckzy in dh clan

Post  sergegazi Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:23 pm

whelcom Luckzy in dh clan
sergegazi
sergegazi
|DH|Server Administrator~
|DH|Server Administrator~