Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

|DHC| Vs |DH|

2 posters

Go down

|DHC| Vs |DH| Empty |DHC| Vs |DH|

Post  |DHC|Thug Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:10 am

Hey |DH|, Im the leader of the |DHC| community.

Allow me to introduce |DHC| before making my request.

We have 35+ member's at which about 15/20 are active and the rest are semi active or MIA. We have been a community since August 5, 2005. We started in COD:UO 1.4 and made our move to COD:UO 1.5 about 6 months ago. We are a mature group of gamers with age ranging from 17-29 yrs old. I take pride in the |DHC| community and strive to make sure my members are mature when given the chance to scrimmage or schedule a clan-war with other clans.

Im here to request a clan-war. Map, dates and time to be set upon your approval.

If youd like to keep in contact with us on our site regarding the clan-war request then visit us at: www.DutyHonorCourage.com

I'll check back here for any new replies or follow up with us at our site under clan-war request located at the top of our forum.

Thanks for your time.

|DHC|Thug

Back to top Go down

|DHC| Vs |DH| Empty Re: |DHC| Vs |DH|

Post  Monster* Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:37 am

This gonna be a complicated for us to set up this scrim cause we have different time zone and high ping ofcourse..Are you from United States? but we can try to set on this comming Friday night Time will be 8:00 (20:00) PM Euro Hours....

Add my Xfire: killerph72
Monster*
Monster*
|DH|Leader*
|DH|Leader*

https://devilheroes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum