Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most stupid reason for kicking/banning on other servers

+3
Six Six Six'er
Jackyll
Christina_Cox
7 posters

Go down

The most stupid reason for kicking/banning on other servers Empty The most stupid reason for kicking/banning on other servers

Post  Christina_Cox Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:16 pm

I was playing today on a "for now unnamed" server.... and saw a player get banned for jumping during a duel with another player. aka "bunny hoping"

This was the most idiotic thing I ever saw since starting playing CoD. Since when admins have become such enemies of the "SPACE" key.

Since when these guys allow trick jumps on their maps, but if you meet an enemy player, you must not jump while he shoots at you, so the other guy won't miss. Sometimes I wish I would know how to crash someone's server!
Christina_Cox
Christina_Cox
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~

Steam

Back to top Go down

The most stupid reason for kicking/banning on other servers Empty Re: The most stupid reason for kicking/banning on other servers

Post  Jackyll Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:26 pm

i don´t know if its the same server but the first time i read u get baned for that reason was on "Just @ Server "
may the next time its not allowed to run? ...who knows Wink
but yep u also get baned on bpuk if ur better than the admin, so every server has their own rules xD
Jackyll
Jackyll
|DH|Clan Administrators~
|DH|Clan Administrators~

Back to top Go down

The most stupid reason for kicking/banning on other servers Empty Re: The most stupid reason for kicking/banning on other servers

Post  Six Six Six'er Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:38 pm

I was banned on gits rhinevalley for jumping in a tree....

Facepalm Facepalm
Six Six Six'er
Six Six Six'er

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Christina_Cox Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:39 pm

Jackyll wrote:i don´t know if its the same server but the first time i read u get baned for that reason was on "Just @ Server "
may the next time its not allowed to run? ...who knows Wink
Yeah...it was that server....but i didn't get banned on it.... just was on it while they were repeatedly kicking and then banning a guy just for jumping.

Jackyll wrote:
but yep u also get baned on bpuk if ur better than the admin, so every server has their own rules xD
Smile) I got temp banned on GITS for bashing one of the admins

That's why our server is soooo much cooler Razz we don't have kiddie and frustrated admins
Christina_Cox
Christina_Cox
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackyll Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:04 pm

this server like to kick really fast, for being one round afk or jumping or chatting to much and so on

i will never play on gits, dunno why but dont like them xD and i think they don´t like us either Very Happy

yeah we only kick for good reasons for example: DISLIKE OUR SERVER ahahaha, just kidding :p
Jackyll
Jackyll
|DH|Clan Administrators~
|DH|Clan Administrators~

Back to top Go down

Post  Altair Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:06 pm

Jackyll wrote:this server like to kick really fast, for being one round afk or jumping or chatting to much and so on

i will never play on gits, dunno why but dont like them xD and i think they don´t like us either Very Happy

yeah we only kick for good reasons for example: DISLIKE OUR SERVER ahahaha, just kidding :p

+1 haha
Altair
Altair
|DH|Server Administrator~
|DH|Server Administrator~

Back to top Go down

The most stupid reason for kicking/banning on other servers Empty my best

Post  riseandfall Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:47 pm

is server DD to get banned because my name was black letters Very Happy
that was taking me little quiet!!!
riseandfall
riseandfall

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  #green___ Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:35 pm

Bunny hoping, fast reloading, camping, spraying is a part of the game, i don't get the point of admins who kick for these reasons.

I get kicked in "Just @ Server" just because i was here :
The most stupid reason for kicking/banning on other servers Codeg

The admin thought i was glitching -_-.

#green___
|DH|Clan Administrators~
|DH|Clan Administrators~

Back to top Go down

Post  Dax Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:46 pm

I was banned on the just server and avezzano, both times just because I played too good for them!
Dax
Dax

Back to top Go down

Post  Christina_Cox Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:23 pm

@green
OMG I've been trying to get there since forever. Tried it with fps 125, 250 , 333 Smile) Didn't even come close to the edge. Smile)
How did you do it. From the windows or from the crack in the wall (stairs)?
Christina_Cox
Christina_Cox
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackyll Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:50 pm

Christina_Cox wrote:@green
OMG I've been trying to get there since forever. Tried it with fps 125, 250 , 333 Smile) Didn't even come close to the edge. Smile)

from the crack in the wall

needs a lil practice cause u have to jump pretty late
Jackyll
Jackyll
|DH|Clan Administrators~
|DH|Clan Administrators~

Back to top Go down

Post  #green___ Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:51 pm

Christina_Cox wrote:@green
From the crack in the wall but you don't need to configure a higher FPS, it's not a difficult jump, just a good timing.
The most stupid reason for kicking/banning on other servers 52b8c4-4
Sorry for the shitty quality, i'm not in my gaming computer.

PS : arf Jackyll owned me =)

#green___
|DH|Clan Administrators~
|DH|Clan Administrators~

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum