Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ask jeebs!

+5
Tijger<3
Six Six Six'er
Christina_Cox
Jackyll
master_jeebus
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

ask jeebs! - Page 2 Empty Re: ask jeebs!

Post  master_jeebus Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:34 pm

Last edited by master_jeebus on Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
master_jeebus
master_jeebus

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:44 pm

thanks master! from now on my life will be only sex, drugs and rock and roll!

and now ill write the song, record it and post it right here rabbit
Ace
Ace
Donors & Honorary Members
Donors & Honorary Members

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Six Six Six'er Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:51 am

Dear Mr. Jeebus do you want to be my valentine??

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Big Kiss Big Kiss

Six Six Six'er
Six Six Six'er

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  master_jeebus Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:03 am

Last edited by master_jeebus on Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
master_jeebus
master_jeebus

Back to top Go down

Post  master_jeebus Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:53 am

master_jeebus
master_jeebus

Back to top Go down

Post  Christina_Cox Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:12 am

Dear jeebus.... will you put out on the first date with Sixer?
Christina_Cox
Christina_Cox
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  master_jeebus Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:03 pm

master_jeebus
master_jeebus

Back to top Go down

Post  wish25 Tue May 01, 2012 11:16 pm

do i really have to get rid of my dog, hes so big, a friend gave him me cuz she moved an now i dont no if i can look after him, he strong an if im drunk he pulls me over lol, i almost fell in the brook the other day walkin the dogs drunk goin over the water on the stepping stones, wobble lol, im sad Sad lol i dont no what to do, he is a bit to much 4 me i dunno ya no, oh an can we get married asap, cuz i think sixer is tryin to take u off me Very Happy please dnt tell me u are gay not now, after all we been threw hahar im assholed lol night
wish25
wish25

Back to top Go down

Post  master_jeebus Wed May 02, 2012 12:00 pm

Last edited by master_jeebus on Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total
master_jeebus
master_jeebus

Back to top Go down

Post  wish25 Wed May 02, 2012 12:28 pm

u are brilliantly funny, nice1 jeebs, fab ideas, glad not much percent of sixer findin out xD The Fap Fap lol!
wish25
wish25

Back to top Go down

Post  wish25 Sun May 06, 2012 8:40 am

i need an want ur out take on the secret society an what we shud an do about this, is this true, i just help but hurt 4 theres alot of blood on peoples hands, an it makes me feel ill Sad make light of this, please xD what do u think will happen nothin they just keep killin people off, givin them to the devil this is sick yoooo
wish25
wish25

Back to top Go down

Post  Fredster74 Sun May 06, 2012 5:28 pm

wish25 wrote:i need an want ur out take on the secret society an what we shud an do about this, is this true, i just help but hurt 4 theres alot of blood on peoples hands, an it makes me feel ill Sad make light of this, please xD what do u think will happen nothin they just keep killin people off, givin them to the devil this is sick yoooo
Took me a couple of times reading, but I think I got it now. U want our opinion on the "Secret society that kills ppl and give them to the devil"? Well I dont really know who ur talking about - but I dont like them anyway!
Fredster74
Fredster74
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  wish25 Mon May 07, 2012 6:21 pm

that is not adding light to this sub, im heart broken i have hurt 4 years, u no why b/c children women or men shud not be put threw this, an what they are all goin threw, u seen what its like, an u give money an who does it go tooo, not to them cuz the world if it was bein put to good use wudnt be in that stat its evil an its wrong they, i cud go on 4eva u no what i am talkin about its to deep but u need to read watch an understand it, neva let it leave ur brain nor heart think about it im not sayin beat urself shit out of it but ya no let it stay they an fel this ya no, i do an it hurts an its wrong, an if i cud do sumthin i wud, those who can wont they h8 us, they hate blacks they hate children they dnt give a fuck, an they are running us..... isnt that scary bb luv fredster my friend
wish25
wish25

Back to top Go down

Post  wish25 Mon May 07, 2012 6:25 pm

if it all goes to shit, at least i no i will be joining the good side, i wont eva leave god, he is an them poor women men an chilren who r hurt an bullied an killed in cold heart murder dirty fuckin ya no i dnt even need to say sick an i will die an neva lower my head even at the cost of my life, cuz u no why this will set me free, i am free an i dnt believe u an u wil not pull us dwn how dare u its like who do u think u are, dangerous shit this shit is
wish25
wish25

Back to top Go down

Post  wish25 Mon May 07, 2012 6:31 pm

an this world is evil hahaha wtf im drunk but i know whats goin on an so do others, an the more its spread the more, we can do, we an war agesnt the erackiee people is bad we went over there we r still over there, our queen an the people an men in the house of commens are to bad shit, an bad blood line makes u evilk they do the saten shit omg man an these people are controll in those who try an help, i might aswell die now cuz noin this isnt worth it they contol our weather an our poerlation they contol our hmm everythin an they even do it to there own people u dnt no who im speakin about the queen the primister, the fuckin bush family. who killed did ya see that vid john lennon, an hmmm kennidyt after that speech did u see him brain wash to make a speech ten hour be4 he died it is sick he on drugs an is very ill, they puyt in a car he went past the pople an he shot him blew his fuckin head of man his head popped off an yea poeple cared an then who was pres of the united states eww sickness
wish25
wish25

Back to top Go down

Post  wish25 Mon May 07, 2012 6:37 pm

just because u dnt believe in it doesnt mean threy dont, just because its not spoken about doesnt mean its not there just because thety got away it doesnt mean it doesnt matter cuz it does they no need 4 kids to be dyin an people to be poor this is a crul mean world there so many points i wanna make but cnt lol im goin to play cod, but its a cold cld world an our leaders are just leadin us nowhere to crime to penny less to nothin take away urself asteam trash u ya no why cuz were higher then u an the devil is on our side they mock god they mock the people of this planet an take it as a joke they kill people an dnt even care an they get away with it, who gives a fuck about the 9/11 who care about the london bombs, that killed over 600 people in hmm 191999 maybe i think my finger oHH it s]dnt matter sry lolo
wish25
wish25

Back to top Go down

Post  Fredster74 Tue May 08, 2012 6:55 am

Jade my little sister, its sounds like ur in a mess. Im guessing Boyfriend? Dont let the dark feelings linger. Put them out of ur mind as soon as they come and focus on the good in ur life. We are feed news from around the world thats all about evil and tragedy so ofc we all get a bit depressed. BUUUUUT, if u open ur eyes and watch u will see all the love thats shared. And the best way to rid the world of evil is by expressing love and care - cuz those u give it to will feel better and start giving too.

Group hug Have a nice day Girl // F
Fredster74
Fredster74
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Six Six Six'er Tue May 08, 2012 8:34 am

Sixer\'s famous bind Sixer\'s famous bind

Hail Wish

Bow Bow

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Six Six Six'er
Six Six Six'er

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  master_jeebus Tue May 08, 2012 10:44 am

Last edited by master_jeebus on Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total
master_jeebus
master_jeebus

Back to top Go down

Post  wish25 Tue May 08, 2012 9:07 pm

i no i was just drunk an upset, an i worry an feel sad 4 people but i do love my life... i hate to see what goin on around me... very funny jeebs, and very nice words fredster Very Happy
wish25
wish25

Back to top Go down

Post  wish25 Sat May 12, 2012 1:16 pm

i h\ave a ich?
wish25
wish25

Back to top Go down

Post  Christina_Cox Thu May 17, 2012 8:59 pm

q: dear mr. jeebus, why do they call you 'master'?
Christina_Cox
Christina_Cox
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  master_jeebus Thu May 24, 2012 7:45 am

master_jeebus
master_jeebus

Back to top Go down

Post  |DH|R4ndom. Thu May 24, 2012 7:47 pm

master_jeebus wrote:
Christina_Cox wrote:q: dear mr. jeebus, why do they call you 'master'?

a: oh, i´m sorry my little child. i seem to have missed this post so that´s why i haven´t answered u before now.

even though the oracle wants to believe that "master" somehow explains his cod-skills, he maybe have to admit that that is not the case here. it maybe has more to do with the oracles age. if this is the case, "master" would have to change along with the age. from master_jeebus -> old_master_jeebus -> grandmaster_jeebus -> ancient_jeebus -> dead_jeebus... and no, no heaven_jeebus or angel_jeebus or such. mostly because they don´t exist, but partly because even though (in theory ofc.) god would exist, he is doing such a crap job running the earth right now, i´m sure he doesn´t even have the internet in heaven.

another popular explanation is connected to this forum and the oracles great spamming abilities here -> MASterforumTrollER.

Rumours have also been heard that it´s actually an acronym for:

Man of
Ancient
Superpowers
Teaching
Elves, dwarfs and other noobs
Rifle skills

whatever is the case, we can all agree on that "master" is the proper way of presenting the jeebus. think of him like an international self-righteous man of mystery spreading joy amongst people who actually doesn´t deserve it.

you indeed are master jeebus. you've just proven it. go Jeebus, go! Yes Master
|DH|R4ndom.
|DH|R4ndom.

Back to top Go down

Post  master_jeebus Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:31 am

did some profanity editing.
master_jeebus
master_jeebus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum