Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I would like the chance of joining :)

+9
Jackyll
xRay
master_jeebus
Christina_Cox
Chippie
Six Six Six'er
|DH|R4ndom.
Casanova TiGeR
StarMelody
13 posters

:: Gaming :: Applications

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I would like the chance of joining :) - Page 2 Empty Re: I would like the chance of joining :)

Post  3Bsalam ; ) Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:34 am

i think at jeebus comment : maybe he is right
anyway she/he never mind with me , the problem if (he) is lie
3Bsalam ; )
3Bsalam ; )
|DH|Clan Administrators~
|DH|Clan Administrators~

Back to top Go down

I would like the chance of joining :) - Page 2 Empty Re: I would like the chance of joining :)

Post  |DH|R4ndom. Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:57 am

╠°o.O ⓜдҭґⓘאO.o°╣ܔܜ wrote:i think at jeebus comment : maybe he is right

haha just kidding mate Wink

ah well, it's yes for me whatever it is. even if she's a alien. or a animal. A horse for example...brrr...gives me chills.
But I'm pretty convinced she's a girl Smile not a single man on this world would choose that username clown

~r4ndom.
|DH|R4ndom.
|DH|R4ndom.

Back to top Go down

Post  master_jeebus Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:22 am

╠°o.O ⓜдҭґⓘאO.o°╣ܔܜ wrote:i think at jeebus comment : maybe he is right

ok. i notice i really need to start spelling it out when i´m sarcastic, ironic or when i´m just talking random bullsh*t. i don´t actually care about the gender. not even if people lie on the application. about 80% of the people lie on their application. for example: how many has said they will/could/might donate to the server vs. how many actually do =) classic!
master_jeebus
master_jeebus

Back to top Go down

Post  StarMelody Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:27 am

I can understand your hesitationand its understandable because of the fact their are some very creepy people out there that find kicks out of pretending their something their not but I can assure you i'm very much female; Its up to you guys/gals now I just thank you for even taking the time to consider me. i have nothing to hide I had the same treatment in my old clan because it was years back and female hardcore gamers were hard to comeby back then i went through a few hoops to prove my gender Luckily I physically knew quite a few of the clan members however that can't be used here but if there is anyway i can put your minds at rest i would if i could I have contacts for my old clan leader and a few members if you need a reference like a job lol. Well its your call either way; yes or no i hope to become friends with you in or out of your clan The last thing I wanted to do was cause controversy and drama so I apologise for that whole heartedly. I'm not quite sure what to say i'll just leave this up to you peeps either way thank you for your time and thank you for considering me. Smile

( I just want you all to know i'm honest and i dont want you guys to have to keep looking behind you incase i'm hiding something cause i'm not and yes i go on abit but i like your clan and the people in it Very Happy)
StarMelody
StarMelody

Back to top Go down

Post  master_jeebus Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:33 am

nobody has to proove anything. this is the internetz ffs =) and no drama has accured so no problems with that either. now it´s just to wait until monster comes back from work and makes his decision.
master_jeebus
master_jeebus

Back to top Go down

Post  StarMelody Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:42 am

ok and thank you; sorry i just hate being a burden to people i just like making others smile Smile
StarMelody
StarMelody

Back to top Go down

Post  |DH|R4ndom. Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:15 am

i find it quite funny. jeebus makes a joke, and we go on making 3 pages about his joke, instead of talking bout her app D:

well, for me, I hope you'll get in. you seem very nice, and funny ^^

and jeebus, you are a true hero, as I said in that other topic. our hero. we follow you everywhere. JEEBUS for le president (Y)
Yes Sir!
|DH|R4ndom.
|DH|R4ndom.

Back to top Go down

Post  master_jeebus Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:28 am

|DH|R4ndom. wrote:i find it quite funny. jeebus makes a joke, and we go on making 3 pages about his joke, instead of talking bout her app D:

well, for me, I hope you'll get in. you seem very nice, and funny ^^

and jeebus, you are a true hero, as I said in that other topic. our hero. we follow you everywhere. JEEBUS for le president (Y)
Yes Sir!

lol random. quite sure or not talking for every1 here. just u (and six ofc.) i guess =) let´s not steal this thread anymore. there are plenty of other threads we can spam =)
master_jeebus
master_jeebus

Back to top Go down

Post  Christina_Cox Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:30 am

|DH|R4ndom. wrote:and jeebus, you are a true hero, as I said in that other topic. our hero. we follow you everywhere. JEEBUS for le president (Y)

MAN CRUSH ALERT!!!!

I would like the chance of joining :) - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjBWJ3jbHs19bEsELDF2rEIPIeE80lDLykKNsZdNFn8EZ_pM0U
Christina_Cox
Christina_Cox
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Christina_Cox Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:00 pm

@StarMelody
tag up

|DH|StarMelody

Christina_Cox
Christina_Cox
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  master_jeebus Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:13 pm

welcome to the clan!
master_jeebus
master_jeebus

Back to top Go down

Post  |DH|R4ndom. Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:20 pm

manlove? nah, I'm 100 % straight.

but jeebus is my hero. I look up to him now. jeebus for president! woohoo! xD

anyway....

welcome star! Smile
|DH|R4ndom.
|DH|R4ndom.

Back to top Go down

Post  StarMelody Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:21 pm

Thank you everyone! :3
I look forward to play many more games with you guys and gals Very Happy
StarMelody
StarMelody

Back to top Go down

Post  Casanova TiGeR Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:59 pm

Welcom in Our Clan Melody
Casanova TiGeR
Casanova TiGeR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2