Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Afghan veteran aka invisible aka Silence1attack

+4
Fredster74
Dax
Six Six Six'er
Afghan'veteran
8 posters

:: Gaming :: Applications

Go down

Afghan veteran aka invisible aka Silence1attack Empty Afghan veteran aka invisible aka Silence1attack

Post  Afghan'veteran Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:49 pm

In Game Nick:

Xfire: Silence1attack

Previous Clans: DARK, TSA, X5, LW,

Who brought you to this site? I know this for a long time. DH members asked me to apply for the clan

Would you be willing to donate to help keep the servers running? Yes i could be donating with paypall.

Tell us about your gaming history: Ive been playing many years, most of you know me off the gaming incident last month. But before i was even clanleader, forummod, servermod...

I respect all players by now and i let the past behind me. I wanted to take a new start and hoped DH will give me that. I dont know if any screenshot are nescassary as most of you know me. I am mostly top 3 in DH server

Grtz

Pieter

Afghan'veteran

Back to top Go down

Afghan veteran aka invisible aka Silence1attack Empty Re: Afghan veteran aka invisible aka Silence1attack

Post  Six Six Six'er Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:54 pm

I vote no.

Not friendly, bit weird.
Six Six Six'er
Six Six Six'er

Steam

Back to top Go down

Afghan veteran aka invisible aka Silence1attack Empty Re: Afghan veteran aka invisible aka Silence1attack

Post  Dax Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:00 pm

i kick 3 times this guy from main server

no for me
Dax
Dax

Back to top Go down

Post  Fredster74 Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:30 pm

I vote yes. Haven't seen any bad manners since last time when I told him to stop flaming and play nice. Haven't seen him that much lately tho!
Fredster74
Fredster74
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Afghan'veteran Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:43 am

Like i said , for the people that think i am not friendly or said kicked him 3 times...

I wanna start over with a blanc sheet or how do you say that in english Very Happy

Afghan'veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Afghan'veteran Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:06 pm

I feel a bit in the cold here... other people who made topic after me or same time have 27 reply's.

I have 3 which are 2 no's?

Does this mean i can forget it?

I would really like you guys to give me a chance Smile.

grtz

Pieter

Afghan'veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Christina_Cox Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:22 pm

Give it some time...
Mule has been playing on the server on a daily basis for months and never got into a flame.
+ you have the stigma of "calling people noobs" after they kill you. You gotta give it some time so people get to like you.
Christina_Cox
Christina_Cox
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Dax Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:31 pm

yeah calling people noobs, campers etc etc...
Dax
Dax

Back to top Go down

Post  Afghan'veteran Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:03 pm

That was off the frustration i had trough the game. I am sorry about it.

But the last week am active again. And i think everyone can see that am one of the good guys Very Happy.

But no problem if i have to wait. It was just a pitty i saw so few reaction here. Am clad that i know why now Smile.

I do hope to get in soon...

grtz

Pieter

Afghan'veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  [SRB]mAx Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:49 am

yes Spanking Spanking Spanking Spanking Spanking Spanking

[SRB]mAx
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Back to top Go down

Post  BlaN Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:54 pm

Yes from me. Nice guy according to my opinion Smile

BlaN

Back to top Go down

Post  Altair Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:59 pm

i rarely vote no, but here it is: no
Altair
Altair
|DH|Server Administrator~

Back to top Go down

Post  Afghan'veteran Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:54 pm

Altair wrote:i rarely vote no, but here it is: no

You dont even know me? :s . To bad people vote like this on a First impression.

So far for a fresh start?

Afghan'veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Altair Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:22 pm

Dude you were saying geezer and i are childish... nuff said + based on the other "first impressions" you aren't someone who is very nice overall
Altair
Altair

Back to top Go down

Post  Afghan'veteran Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:10 am

I told you were childish because you act like you didnt know what i ment. Unbelievable immature that your using that on this application...

If you use a jump on a ctf map. with the flag to hide. Which almost nobody's uses i dont think that's fair...

If you dont understand that i think that is being childish...

Because i am sure you do...

Never mind the application.

I redraw it. Some people in DH are just rude to me and not being honest. Just for the fact they enjoy making people mad. To bad the non-member-of-DH is always getting the disadvantage in every situation..

Afghan'veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down