Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

weird bug in Cassino, some sort of Wallhack

3 posters

:: Gaming :: Support

Go down

weird bug in Cassino, some sort of Wallhack Empty weird bug in Cassino, some sort of Wallhack

Post  |DH|R4ndom. Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:43 pm

as the title says, I found some weird bug/glitch in Cassino. It kinda works like an Wallhack. Idk if it's fixable, though.

http://beta.xfire.com/videos/5c14b4
|DH|R4ndom.
|DH|R4ndom.

Back to top Go down

weird bug in Cassino, some sort of Wallhack Empty Re: weird bug in Cassino, some sort of Wallhack

Post  KitanaxxPierce Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:55 pm

Nice that u've noticed that Random Bow, and idd sometimes I got shot from the top hotel and I couldn't see from where that come from, it must be then that kind of glitch u talking about !
KitanaxxPierce
KitanaxxPierce
|DH|Clan Administrators~
|DH|Clan Administrators~

Steam

Back to top Go down

weird bug in Cassino, some sort of Wallhack Empty Re: weird bug in Cassino, some sort of Wallhack

Post  #green___ Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:56 pm

This is not a glitch since it is very easy to use it and i think a big part of cod players know this spot. It was never fixed by official patches =/

But, no big deal, IMO this is not a very good spot, you have to be at the very end of the window and everybody see you if you stay too long.

#green___
|DH|Clan Administrators~
|DH|Clan Administrators~

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down