Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

weird things u´ve seen thread

5 posters

Go down

weird things u´ve seen thread Empty weird things u´ve seen thread

Post  master_jeebus Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:26 am

just saw the weirdest thing.. (and just to take care of the normal comments: no i was not drunk, high on drugs or whatever=)

was driving into the city from work and had to stop for a red light in a crossing. not many cars in the que, just a couple "normal size" cars. no big cars in the lane on the other side of the crossing either.

the light turned green and i started to make my left turn when i suddenly heard a weird noise. didn´t sound like a car crash or anything. it was just like a scraping noise. completed the left turn and looked in the rear mirror and saw.. a freakin big tractor wheel almost the same hight as my own car rolling behind me, missing me with like 5 meters just cause i made the left turn.

if i would have not turned left, but would have continued straight forward, i would now have very little space in my trunk for my groceries cuz half of my car would be occupied by a car wheel the size of a jacuzzi.

good that i saw another driver noticing it too cuz otherwise i would start to second guess my mental stability =)

imagine looking in the rear mirrow and seeing something like that. a loose big car wheel just rolling and bouncing around.. was very funny and got a good laugh =) that made my day =)

don´t know from where it came yet. haven´t seen anything on the news sites about a car crash so i guess it just fell off of some truck that i guess i didn´t see. well. very weird.
master_jeebus
master_jeebus

Back to top Go down

weird things u´ve seen thread Empty Re: weird things u´ve seen thread

Post  master_jeebus Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:33 am

since no1 else seems to see weird things i´ll add another one.

some years ago i was walking home from the bar with a friend. on the way home, we pass the cemetery. the clock was about 4.30AM so there wasn´t much people around. we see some weird guy coming towards us about 200 meters away, dressed in black and walking in a weird limping way. as we come closer i notice the guy is dressed like dracula... with the cape, the hair the teeth.. everything. i had to check my friends facial expression to double check i wasn´t seeing things by myself but he looked just as confused as i did. nobody said nothing.

just as we walked passed him he pulled the cape up to cover his mouth (like dracula does in all the films) and made i hissing noice. i almost crapped my pants =)

it wasn´t halloween or anything like that. just a normal wekend night. gsus that guy must have laughed when he came home =)
master_jeebus
master_jeebus

Back to top Go down

Post  Six Six Six'er Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:05 pm

I was walking in Amsterdam, it was about 20.00 and a bit chilly.
There was some poor hobo guy very hairy, bad teeth bad clothes you know
an obivious poor homeless guy.
I was eating some fries and he asks me for some change.
I said: i dont have any change but you can have my fries...
He said:No thnx, I dont like ketchup....

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Six Six Six'er
Six Six Six'er

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Tijger<3 Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:18 pm

Six Six Six'er wrote:I was walking in Amsterdam, it was about 20.00 and a bit chilly.
There was some poor hobo guy very hairy, bad teeth bad clothes you know
an obivious poor homeless guy.
I was eating some fries and he asks me for some change.
I said: i dont have any change but you can have my fries...
He said:No thnx, I dont like ketchup....

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Haha yeah i know that kinda stuff! I also had it one when i had 3 cans of water or whatever with me and a homeless guy also asked me for some money for eat and drink stuff, so i wanted to give him my drinks, but also didnt wanted it Rolling Eyes
Tijger<3
Tijger<3
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  |DH|R4ndom. Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:37 am

haha rofl, welcome to Holland, we say Smile

I myself had something funny yesterday. My schoolday, my looooooong boring schoolday, was done. So, I decided to cycle home, as I usually do ^^ while waiting for the traffic lights to turn green, I saw some fella trying to cut his route. it was a PPT guy, and the dutch members know what kind of guy I mean. wearing orange workclothes, delivering letters, post, random crap, advertisements. He probably had his routine in that area. nothing weird about taking a shortcut you think?

Well, we have a very steep hill laying right next to the traffic light. it's surely about 3-4 metres high. it's one of the low starting, high ending hills Smile it was a natural path, just grass,bushes,deers,bears,elephants, average dutch stuff like that. But he went trough it with his bicycle, just so he didn't have to cycle all the way around the bridge, to go to my position.(around the bridge? yeah, that's how our cycling path goes....) So this fella was falling down, tripping over the bicycle, but just wouldn't give up. finnally he mannaged to get up the hill with bicycle and letters etc, and he cycled away like nothing happend. I wasted about 10 minutes looking at that, but it certainly was worth it Smile

~r4ndom.
|DH|R4ndom.
|DH|R4ndom.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tijger<3 Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:27 am

You mean Post NL i think :p
Tijger<3
Tijger<3
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  |DH|R4ndom. Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:14 am

Tijger<3 wrote:You mean Post NL i think :p
yeah, could be Razz used to be PPT here in Maastricht(it's a Belguim company i think X_x) but I never see those dudes riding around anymore. Guess it changed to post NL. didn't see a name brand though Razz but the story is about that fella trying to defeat mother nature, not about the brand Razz cheers
|DH|R4ndom.
|DH|R4ndom.

Back to top Go down

Post  Altair Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:28 pm

|DH|R4ndom. wrote:
yeah, could be Razz used to be PPT here in Maastricht(it's a Belguim company i think X_x) but I never see those dudes riding around anymore. Guess it changed to post NL. didn't see a name brand though Razz but the story is about that fella trying to defeat mother nature, not about the brand Razz cheers

you mean PTT (Posterijen, Telegrafie en Telefonie), and that company name turned into TNT Post in 2002 so that's a long time ago Smile!
Altair
Altair
|DH|Server Administrator~
|DH|Server Administrator~

Back to top Go down

Post  master_jeebus Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:34 pm

once i was knife robbed but because of the state of the robber (alcohol/drugs), instead of my cash and credit cards that he wanted, i gave him old receipts and a loyalty card to some weird shop i had in my pocket. at the end of it all we were both happy =)
master_jeebus
master_jeebus

Back to top Go down

Post  |DH|R4ndom. Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:56 pm

Altair wrote:
|DH|R4ndom. wrote:

you mean PTT (Posterijen, Telegrafie en Telefonie), and that company name turned into TNT Post in 2002 so that's a long time ago Smile!

yeah PTT it is. I just named a company so you guys would understand what I mean. He was wearing orange clothes, so I guess he must've been working for a dutch post company.
|DH|R4ndom.
|DH|R4ndom.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down