Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bad ctf maps

+7
FATSO
|HrC|
phooney
Peter
Froob
andrejbeca
PistolPro
11 posters

Go down

bad ctf maps Empty bad ctf maps

Post  PistolPro Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:30 am

I want to ask to get uo neuville ctf and uo dawnville ctf out of the rotation because they got only 2 spawnspots for both teams next to the flag. so even when your attacking you spawn back at your flag what makes it hard to capture a flag and 1 of the teams just get spawnkilled 24/7. I like ctf but those 2 maps are the 1 that make me leave or go to spectate.
PistolPro
PistolPro
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Steam

Back to top Go down

bad ctf maps Empty Re: bad ctf maps

Post  PistolPro Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:31 am

when i typed this 10-1 neuville 15 min left on the clock. it isnt even fun as winning team
PistolPro
PistolPro
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  andrejbeca Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:01 am

I agree on Dawnville.
andrejbeca
andrejbeca
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Froob Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:50 am

Its not just down to the spawn points, its just the fact that certain maps are more 1-sided than others. But I dont mind this sometimes. Id rather be on the team that has to do a lil hard work than be on the side that can just spawn camp n win.
Froob
Froob
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:30 pm

yeh, i agree with Guus. but Dawnville on sd is good. about this neuville map i don't like this map because this is too small for dh, usually we have more than 10-15 player on our server and it isnt too funny when 25-30 player there are and spawing like hell.
Peter
Peter
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

http://classic.xfire.com/profile/veszkokevin Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  phooney Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:36 pm

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE turn Dust final into TDM.
CTF is just boring. 2 passages in the middle is where everyone meets and gets killed, Spawn and repeat.
If you do manage to get past the middle and get a flag, everyone only spawns on flag anyway so your dead again. This makes it a very boring map for ctf.

phooney

Back to top Go down

Post  |HrC| Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:44 pm

Hooping on kick dust ctf bandwagon....
that map is stupid...one frickin spawn point...
you dare to took the flag, and bam, 4 of them spawns at your back...wtf!!and even if you escape base, then you have to pass throught passage, which is in 97% cases unpassable, beacuse you have to dodge from 27 satchels and 61 bombs.
|HrC|
|HrC|

Back to top Go down

Post  FATSO Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:52 pm

Dawn is good in ctf but not in hq
FATSO
FATSO
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  jadeparker Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:55 am

your server is empty and its half 11 wtf i wanted to play cod Sad
jadeparker
jadeparker

Back to top Go down

Post  ReVenGer Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:02 pm

In the evening i'll upload new maps. Hope that will bring back some players gone to just@ and lw! Server.
Also players should stop this noob/nab/wtf calling. Thats the main reason players changed server.
ReVenGer
ReVenGer
|DH|Clan Administrators~
|DH|Clan Administrators~

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:44 pm

Mhm i already stopped this...
Peter
Peter
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

http://classic.xfire.com/profile/veszkokevin Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  |HrC| Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:14 pm

ReVenGer wrote:In the evening i'll upload new maps. Hope that will bring back some players gone to just@ and lw! Server.
Also players should stop this noob/nab/wtf calling. Thats the main reason players changed server.
I havent seen that players from dh went to just@ and LW!...i saw couple of times Afghan and nateriii from clan...
but dont remember any non clan player that now plays only there.
|HrC|
|HrC|

Back to top Go down

Post  ReVenGer Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:27 pm

I can call u lots of players gone from DH Server to LW! and JUST@ Servers.

Some DH ppl playing there, without tag, btw.
ReVenGer
ReVenGer
|DH|Clan Administrators~
|DH|Clan Administrators~

Back to top Go down

Post  #green___ Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:26 pm

ReVenGer wrote:I can call u lots of players gone from DH Server to LW! and JUST@ Servers.

Basically, all SD haters =) (and they are a lot ...)

#green___
|DH|Clan Administrators~
|DH|Clan Administrators~

Back to top Go down

Post  jadeparker Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:08 am

hello, just here to complain about map changes, so we played harbour this was at ten on the night, so we played that map, an then we voted an played neuivill an then we voted again i wanted pow so did jerk, but they voted sicily, fine i just said argh u shud of voted for pow camp, but didnt rly matter, then the map just changed to harbour sd, i said we just played this be4 last no1 asked for habour the was no agreement or nothing about it, i said we just played this map be4 map be4 last then it changed again to dm, now there was 11 ppl on the server, no1 asked for dm the onloy person who asks for that is rahim, it pisses me off, cuz late at night rahim ask for map changes to dm, when sum ppl like me didnt want to play that, i said noo we just played this map an now its dm, then it changes to bentlys place the map that rahim always asks for to!!! serge always changes maps for rahim at night this makes me mad because we didnt want to play it i never jerk neva ringo never an i dnt no what the other guys names were but after 2 mins of playin that dm, every1 left cuz its a piss take playing with rahim at bentlys place or harbour, rtahim is the only one who asks for these maps, he shoots so fast u dnt stand a chance agenst him its better if ur able to have a team, so then there 5 players an then 4, it got changed to car ctf, but that map is played everyday more then twice, i wud of ratherd stuck with sicily an i dnt rly like that map few players so big, if we all in a agreement then fine, but harbour an bentlys place dm, rahim always ask 4 them he gets them an its so hard to play agenst him he shoots rly fast an okay we need small map, but we didnt at first like there was 9 or maybe 11 ppl then it went dwn to 5, so its better to ask the ppl playing on the server what they wud like as far as a map change cuz i dnt like playing with out a team agenst rahim an he always does it picks wawa dm harbour dm bentlys place dm its not fair
jadeparker
jadeparker

Back to top Go down

Post  jadeparker Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:23 am

an now every1 has left Sad
jadeparker
jadeparker

Back to top Go down

Post  Gado Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:39 am

I think the first problem of the voting system is that it gives an advantage to the first map in the list, because of afks or guys who don't know how to vote. But I think the maps are good.

There might be a solution to force players to click for voting, like on EURO rifle server on cod1, so that afks don't vote.

We always lose players when it comes to sicily and this map is too big for a 5v5.

PS : Jade, put dots and press "enter" sometimes xD

Gado

Back to top Go down

Post  jadeparker Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:38 pm

lol hahahah okay okay gado, yea i dnt mind most maps, i play all maps rly, just got mad other night, an ye took me like i dnt know a while to understand how to vote xD i wrote on here, ever1 just like press fire, i do but u just stick on the map u want, haha tad slow getting old ya know xD, yea and it was rly late at night, but i got mad sry guys, i know u all do ur best to help, and ofc u want server an ur players to be happy!! sry for my whine, hmm the new thing on server u cnt say noob or just fuck or shit, i dnt swear at ppl unless they do it to me first but sumtimes i say like oh fack but thats in a nice way, an only ppl 16 or over shud be playing an your old enough to swear at that age, it seems u cnt even have a joke now i never say noob, or nub never to any1 never have but i do say fuck, ot shit, so the swaer things a bit much, also loads being said threw console hard to not read it this is off putting, an not being aloud to swear is boring lol
jadeparker
jadeparker

Back to top Go down

Post  jadeparker Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:39 pm

every1 says that to me gado, i just go off on one talkin and cnt be botherd to put them in, im english an my english is bad xD im not as posh as u guys, i dont talk proper or write proper Razz but i will try at times full stop haha Smile
jadeparker
jadeparker

Back to top Go down

Post  jadeparker Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:40 pm

an u rite about the afk thing cuz ive done it, run to loo as map ends an didnt vote when i cud of
jadeparker
jadeparker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down