Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

maps

+6
master_jeebus
#green___
Dax
Glan Glande
|DH|R4ndom.
wish25
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

maps Empty maps

Post  wish25 Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:52 am

can we have hurtengen or w/e its called instead of rail yard? maybe see how it goes rail yard lags so much 4 me, i have good ping an pc, so dont understand it, might have to invest in new G,card ppuurrrr lol Very Happy i also like the map depot sorry i post anywhere rly but i didnt no where to put this an ask
wish25
wish25

Back to top Go down

maps Empty Re: maps

Post  |DH|R4ndom. Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:34 am

maps Mega_f10
|DH|R4ndom.
|DH|R4ndom.

Back to top Go down

Post  wish25 Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:03 pm

so 1 reply an its not even a reply argh at all -.- why not rail yard sucks big time lag, hurtgen, is a nice sniper map and can also be ctf so can depot i dont see the prob to have that map at all better then keep playin railyard cassion sicily harbor caretan talk about bein bord, there is notthin wrong with them maps, but over an over again yes foy nice change yesterday wheey heyy why cant u put different 1's in now an then other then rail yard it sucks an cud do with a change what chagning 1 map every now again will hurt ya will its no, but u can put foy sd again for like the tenth tiime nice to have new maps an i do like it an played but im sick to deth of rail yard carentan an horbour same shizzle differtn day i mean what the prob there good maps an can be fun, IT WOULD MAKE a NICE change, as half u in here are very nice ppl lol lol!
wish25
wish25

Back to top Go down

Post  |DH|R4ndom. Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:09 pm

dear wish,

if you would have read the other topics about our maps, our rotation, then you would've noticed the fact that we're incapable of satisfying every single living body on this earth. We made a rotation, we changed it because people complained. We made an other one, yet complains. We'll make a new one every couple of months. So please, please sweet wish, read our topics before posting the 2395787th topic related to our rotation.

best wishes,

sincerely,

gtfo plz.
|DH|R4ndom.
|DH|R4ndom.

Back to top Go down

Post  wish25 Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:15 pm

yes but the past few months i been playin on your server an what i havent seen much of map changes, no u cant please every1 but ur boring me with the same crap maps, very much rail yard, but w/e in there just get rid of it 4 a bit, then it might be fun to play again, argh i no u cant please every1 but ppl who are guna game on ur server maybe 5days out of 7 would get bord theres no point me playing why cuz its same shit different day same maps only its almost friday wtf is gtfo got to go fuck off please? an that how u want to speak to ppl you need to grow up man, an learn to have sum fun omg pfft ur all so rude, i see why english hate u ass comin in2 england mehh an smile u mardy arsed git bannn me do me a fuckin favour argh
wish25
wish25

Back to top Go down

Post  |DH|R4ndom. Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:25 pm

wish25 wrote:yes but the past few months i been playin on your server an what i havent seen much of map changes, no u cant please every1 but ur boring me with the same crap maps, very much rail yard, but w/e in there just get rid of it 4 a bit, then it might be fun to play again, argh i no u cant please every1 but ppl who are guna game on ur server maybe 5days out of 7 would get bord theres no point me playing why cuz its same shit different day same maps only its almost friday wtf is gtfo got to go fuck off please? an that how u want to speak to ppl you need to grow up man, an learn to have sum fun omg pfft ur all so rude, i see why english hate u ass comin in2 england mehh an smile u mardy arsed git bannn me do me a fuckin favour argh

o.O

gtfo means Get Tea For Obama.

and, I started to notice that you're not our clan leader, not even a member. the server doesn't resolve around you. Yes, I still have to grow up, since I'm only 16. but "mate", you're 25, as you say, and all you talk about are dogs and fun with friends...

[EDIT]we're not rude. just straight to the point.
|DH|R4ndom.
|DH|R4ndom.

Back to top Go down

Post  Glan Glande Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:48 pm

wish25 wrote:can we have hurtengen or w/e its called instead of rail yard? maybe see how it goes rail yard lags so much 4 me, i have good ping an pc, so dont understand it, might have to invest in new G,card ppuurrrr lol Very Happy i also like the map depot sorry i post anywhere rly but i didnt no where to put this an ask

Yeah, Hurtgen is maybe my n1 UO map of all time. Underrated map so far. It deserves to be in any rotation. Railyard laggs a lot in my computer too (and it's a good one!). Depot sucks pig
Glan Glande
Glan Glande
Donors & Honorary Members
Donors & Honorary Members

Back to top Go down

Post  wish25 Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:59 am

gtfo mean really get the fuck off as a matter of fact, aslo wow u are young ur a child, whats wrong with havin fun my dogs kids an friends nothing, i work very hard around my house an do the best for my children an family we have a very nice life thanku....also what does it say at top of the page hmmm post anything you want i asked that rail yard lags way to much for me an has got boring an if we could have hurgen in as that want lags as much i wouldnt think, you havent really changed the maps, on the same maps like dawnvillle get the cow now ctf that fine what im sayin is nothing changeds, and instead of puttin that stupid picture up to me you should just replied like a nice person would, not rude witch u were twice for what cuz i asked for a map, yes u are an was being rude once again so u got what u had comin to u in fact cuz u was bein rude sarcastic towards me and now your slating my life, and family arghh witch you nothing about my kids my dogs my friends mine mine mine wtf has to with u an who the bleh do u think u are lol im not a memeber im not the leader im not in the clan an wot mate i asked about a map in place of a laggy one or puttin that map in there sumwhere, all the maps inclued foy all the ctf not 1 has been changed since i started playinh, from ctf to get the cow get me an i like deopt its a fast maps good fun bit like carten i think i like that map an be nice at some point to see some change, even with most of your memembers being rude an swearin yet u swear itsss so stupid kids aye i mean u put foy back in sd an it was not so long ago it was already in hmmm yes nice to see it agin, but could with sum others bein changed at least every week new map, or every 4 days change 2 maps it not hard your ment to be keepin people wanting to play on ur server
wish25
wish25

Back to top Go down

Post  |DH|R4ndom. Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:32 pm

wish25 wrote:gtfo mean really get the fuck off as a matter of fact, aslo wow u are young ur a child, whats wrong with havin fun my dogs kids an friends nothing, i work very hard around my house an do the best for my children an family we have a very nice life thanku....also what does it say at top of the page hmmm post anything you want i asked that rail yard lags way to much for me an has got boring an if we could have hurgen in as that want lags as much i wouldnt think, you havent really changed the maps, on the same maps like dawnvillle get the cow now ctf that fine what im sayin is nothing changeds, and instead of puttin that stupid picture up to me you should just replied like a nice person would, not rude witch u were twice for what cuz i asked for a map, yes u are an was being rude once again so u got what u had comin to u in fact cuz u was bein rude sarcastic towards me and now your slating my life, and family arghh witch you nothing about my kids my dogs my friends mine mine mine wtf has to with u an who the bleh do u think u are lol im not a memeber im not the leader im not in the clan an wot mate i asked about a map in place of a laggy one or puttin that map in there sumwhere, all the maps inclued foy all the ctf not 1 has been changed since i started playinh, from ctf to get the cow get me an i like deopt its a fast maps good fun bit like carten i think i like that map an be nice at some point to see some change, even with most of your memembers being rude an swearin yet u swear itsss so stupid kids aye i mean u put foy back in sd an it was not so long ago it was already in hmmm yes nice to see it agin, but could with sum others bein changed at least every week new map, or every 4 days change 2 maps it not hard your ment to be keepin people wanting to play on ur server

maps Wtf_is10
|DH|R4ndom.
|DH|R4ndom.

Back to top Go down

Post  wish25 Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:34 pm

oh ur so funny, all over me asking 4 a maps wtf is this shizzle cuz it stinks
wish25
wish25

Back to top Go down

Post  Dax Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:37 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! R4ndom <3 WISH
Dax
Dax

Back to top Go down

Post  #green___ Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:02 pm

what a nice couple they do =)

#green___
|DH|Clan Administrators~
|DH|Clan Administrators~

Back to top Go down

Post  master_jeebus Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:04 pm

not quite sure... but i think random just got bitchslapped!

Whip it
master_jeebus
master_jeebus

Back to top Go down

Post  |DH|R4ndom. Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:05 pm

master_jeebus wrote:not quite sure... but i think random just got bitchslapped!

Whip it

quite a few times i think Very Happy
|DH|R4ndom.
|DH|R4ndom.

Back to top Go down

Post  master_jeebus Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:12 pm

jepp. welcome to manly hood.
master_jeebus
master_jeebus

Back to top Go down

Post  wish25 Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:54 am

lol but 3 ppl have said sumthin now or 4 an i asked about 2maps said an got not even a reply -.- an then had my life ripped up an who i am because of a map an not being a clan maybe it was just a question like my binds, like my reboot prob like my map thin an sayin sorry for shoutin my mouth about noob server i couldnt help it tho :/ memorysss lol sing it loinal haha wtf hhmmm im in2 D&B no need to speak t me like im shit my bf is a arse lol! an dont nedd ppl bein mean b/c i wootre this i shot u or u shot me an ur like haha no mean mean mean or cuz i didnt write how u wud an cuz im english lol olny.all i want is a nice life an nice friends Very Happy Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile i have no idea whats wrong with me, maybe i mental, or belong in fairy world, or maybe just maybe im not from earth ? :/....jokin
wish25
wish25

Back to top Go down

Post  wish25 Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:59 am

im like that women in that film hello wall, yes wall i think so well today wall you no what i thought this an the funny thing is wall.
wish25
wish25

Back to top Go down

Post  master_jeebus Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:08 am

yeah... been watching (reading) this for quite a while and now i can´t take it anymore. gsus. if that´s the best english u can put forth, then don´t bother visiting. sorry. but guessing i´m too old for this shit. u seem like the bestest (yes that´s a word.. now) girl around and i, i want to give u a chance. the chance is: stop talking shit, start talking so we can appreciate u. pls.love. master_jeebus
master_jeebus
master_jeebus

Back to top Go down

Post  master_jeebus Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:18 am

yeah.......... the only way so every1 knows what i means = Drunk Jeebus
master_jeebus
master_jeebus

Back to top Go down

Post  wish25 Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:30 pm

how was my first message aload of shit, i asked for a map an not inplace of rail yard cuz it lagged an i got a horrible picture, plus sayin oh ur 25 an all u talk about is ur dogs, lal, stop going on about my english, an that i talk shit, cuz i wasnt when i asked for a map
wish25
wish25

Back to top Go down

Post  T-T-TOSTIE >_< Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:13 pm

wish25 wrote:can we have hurtengen or w/e its called instead of rail yard? maybe see how it goes rail yard lags so much 4 me, i have good ping an pc, so dont understand it, might have to invest in new G,card ppuurrrr lol Very Happy i also like the map depot sorry i post anywhere rly but i didnt no where to put this an ask

wish25 wrote: how was my first message aload of shit, i asked for a map an not inplace of rail yard cuz it lagged an i got a horrible picture, plus sayin oh ur 25 an all u talk about is ur dogs, lal, stop going on about my english, an that i talk shit, cuz i wasnt when i asked for a map

no ur totally right, it's perfect good english and easy understandable..

*cough* sarcasm *cough*
T-T-TOSTIE >_<
T-T-TOSTIE >_<

Back to top Go down

Post  wish25 Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:40 pm

:] c'mon its not that bad Very Happy
wish25
wish25

Back to top Go down

Post  |DH|R4ndom. Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:22 pm

wish25 wrote::] c'mon its not that bad Very Happy

well, this very tiny sentence is perfect english. So, you can do it Smile good job wish! in Holland we say "dikke pluim op je hoed!"
|DH|R4ndom.
|DH|R4ndom.

Back to top Go down

Post  wish25 Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:38 am

lol so about the maps little changes 1 a week change 1 maybe please that be fun
wish25
wish25

Back to top Go down

Post  wish25 Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:35 am

argh 1 map change i seen u put foy back in thats cool, but still i think 1 more map maybe sicily for hurtgen is that whats it called, hello sum1 must want more/different maps every few weeks
wish25
wish25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next