Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tanks :)

+10
master_jeebus
Altair
T-T-TOSTIE >_<
Fredster74
Monster*
Dax
Christina_Cox
|DH|R4ndom.
3Bsalam ; )
wish25
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

tanks :) Empty tanks :)

Post  wish25 Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:37 pm

thanks monster for not banning me, and thanks for not kickin over my tag xD i am really swab PGU tbf, but UN means so much to me... so ye thats it thanks i do think your server is great and you have loads of good players, and nice people... im sorry for being rude i was just angry and i never came back and said anything again, Green has also made me mad, as i was playing once ctf day and i said no more ctf i hate waittin to respawn green said well if u didnt camp so much with you mg maybe you wouldnt die so much, calling me a camper -.- i do not and havent ever used mg not my sort of gun, every1 on that game is as bad as each other... cough hummmm dmmm dummm but yea i used to be a really good player now with 3 kids 2dogs they take up my time and i get on my computer and some1 wants something, or they talkin 2me -.- bless but ye, i so i dont no i have word vomit sorry and bye bye and thanks again to all of u hehehe Smile oh 1 more thing Blan on your server yes he is a really good player but has been court last year using a wall hack! by punk buster there screen shots of him, i am not saying he is a cheat but i have seen screen shots by punkbuster of his hacks :/ so i just think you should keep a eye on him, i do not like this man for that reason, even if he dont cheat no more, but many times on old server he was hacking with 2 of his friends no idea now tho if he still does okay thanku and bb
wish25
wish25

Back to top Go down

tanks :) Empty Re: tanks :)

Post  3Bsalam ; ) Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:46 pm

are you a journalist ? Smile
3Bsalam ; )
3Bsalam ; )
|DH|Clan Administrators~
|DH|Clan Administrators~

Back to top Go down

Post  |DH|R4ndom. Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:47 pm

╠°o.O ⓜдҭґⓘאO.o°╣ܔܜ wrote:are you a journalist ? Smile

ROFL

epic matrix is epic.
|DH|R4ndom.
|DH|R4ndom.

Back to top Go down

Post  Christina_Cox Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:03 pm

Are you SAWB|Sweetie by any chance?

... and who is Blan?
Christina_Cox
Christina_Cox
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  wish25 Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:19 pm

no im PGU WISH parker booboo or rly~~ depends i dont no who i am anymore haha lol only joking, blan is this i no played cod for a long time, hmmm he was on your server sometimes he looks like a cheat and others he dont, but i know he did use wallhack, and had been banned from old server,... him and his friends were raveing the way they playing blatent hacks, punk buster screen shots of it him cheating, i can not remember his friends names tho, but they all wore same colours, and tag, but his tag gone,.. and i can not remember what it was, he was on your server got a mean score, that dont mean he is cheating, but i know he has done in the past, and more so on public servers as they all do ppl who think there pro and its ok for them to cheat and do that rifle ppl its all wep i only play rifle so its ok... hmm nah its not :/ naughty naughty and unfair just keep watch thats all as he has cheated be4 but may of changed idk
wish25
wish25

Back to top Go down

Post  Dax Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:51 pm

I'm 12:37'''noob btw Razz
Dax
Dax

Back to top Go down

Post  wish25 Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:53 pm

high high noob,.. i knew that, congats ^^, noob suits you better then dax Very Happy the 1237 tag looked nice on u Razz i loved trhy but dont see him on xfire anymore Sad its been over a year since we spoke Sad had his email addy but i can not 4 the life of me remember it and plus i had few accounts as i 4get my passwords so i no longer have it... wintz never used xfire much and yes i remember playing with you once! you beat me by about 15 points on ctf , think i had not long had my baby so i was not around much, so didnt see or get to know u.. plus something is always going wrong with my pc hahaa now it wont shut down like it should system boot fail any ideas why people?
wish25
wish25

Back to top Go down

Post  3Bsalam ; ) Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:29 am

you are talking more than you look after your baby ^^
3Bsalam ; )
3Bsalam ; )
|DH|Clan Administrators~
|DH|Clan Administrators~

Back to top Go down

Post  |DH|R4ndom. Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:41 am

╠°o.O ⓜдҭґⓘאO.o°╣ܔܜ wrote:you are talking more than you look after your baby ^^

epic matrix is more epic.
|DH|R4ndom.
|DH|R4ndom.

Back to top Go down

Post  wish25 Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:31 am

well when its night time there all asleep at 7 so i can talk as much as want Razz, also he naps in the day so does my 1 year old, and i am female i can malty task Razz ^^ unlike most men hahaa, and reply wanst very helpful to my system fail reboot thing thats going on with my pc -.- think your funny i show you funny when i wipe the floor with you on the battle field <3
wish25
wish25

Back to top Go down

Post  Monster* Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:42 am

Well like JackylL says they talk too much because they have 2 _______? Laughing Laughing Razz
Monster*
Monster*
|DH|Leader*
|DH|Leader*

https://devilheroes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  wish25 Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:51 am

lol.....thats not even funny yet im laughing hahaa .... we dont talk 2much, were so different to men, are brains and the parts we use are different to you guys, talking and getting the giggles is fun, girly chats men dnt get us and how we talk so much well we dont get men and how they can not get a rabbit on... Celebrating
wish25
wish25

Back to top Go down

Post  |DH|R4ndom. Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:21 am

wish25 wrote:lol.....thats not even funny yet im laughing hahaa .... we dont talk 2much, were so different to men, are brains and the parts we use are different to you guys, talking and getting the giggles is fun, girly chats men dnt get us and how we talk so much well we dont get men and how they can not get a rabbit on... Celebrating

what's this topic about anyway? from complaining about a ban, to help with a boot fail, to babies, to girly talks...

scratch
|DH|R4ndom.
|DH|R4ndom.

Back to top Go down

Post  Christina_Cox Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:24 pm

and the topic name is about TANKS ... hmmm ¬_¬
Christina_Cox
Christina_Cox
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Fredster74 Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:13 pm

Maybe L A Z E R was one of the friends u mentioned Wish?

Fredster74
Fredster74
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  wish25 Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:09 pm

lol lol lol Smile talkin fun i dont need a reason to talk to you guys do i, well maybe and theres a few things in there that i have spoken about, whats wrong in that nothing you love it xxx <3 an ye high yea sorry about this, them 2 double vodkas i have just had are not helping,i do feel nice and warm tho Smile emmm yes maybe fredster!!! i really can not remember but what i no lazer hasnt been done by punk buster, unlike blan has! yes my computer isnt shutting down or rebooting it say system reboot fail press f1 argh so that mean if my computer not shutting down its storing all the crap, and not working how it should, what was i on about oh yes, well TANK is irish for thanks tanks lol i no what you thought as in tanks on the game
wish25
wish25

Back to top Go down

Post  |DH|R4ndom. Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:33 pm

wish25 wrote:lol lol lol Smile talkin fun i dont need a reason to talk to you guys do i, well maybe and theres a few things in there that i have spoken about, whats wrong in that nothing you love it xxx <3 an ye high yea sorry about this, them 2 double vodkas i have just had are not helping,i do feel nice and warm tho Smile emmm yes maybe fredster!!! i really can not remember but what i no lazer hasnt been done by punk buster, unlike blan has! yes my computer isnt shutting down or rebooting it say system reboot fail press f1 argh so that mean if my computer not shutting down its storing all the crap, and not working how it should, what was i on about oh yes, well TANK is irish for thanks tanks lol i no what you thought as in tanks on the game

how can you manage to write such bad english, but yet you're from England?
|DH|R4ndom.
|DH|R4ndom.

Back to top Go down

Post  Christina_Cox Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:58 pm

|DH|R4ndom. wrote:how can you manage to write such bad english, but yet you're from England?
+1

¬_¬
Christina_Cox
Christina_Cox
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  T-T-TOSTIE >_< Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:11 pm

Christina_Cox wrote:
|DH|R4ndom. wrote:how can you manage to write such bad english, but yet you're from England?
+1

T-T-TOSTIE >_<
T-T-TOSTIE >_<

Back to top Go down

Post  Monster* Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:29 pm

Her keyboard is broken ?
Monster*
Monster*
|DH|Leader*
|DH|Leader*

https://devilheroes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Altair Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:41 pm

|DH|R4ndom. wrote:
wish25 wrote:quote

how can you manage to write such bad english, but yet you're from England?

Spoiler:
Altair
Altair
|DH|Server Administrator~
|DH|Server Administrator~

Back to top Go down

Post  wish25 Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:50 pm

every person who is not english says that i dont write tex book its not my fault you cant understand what im sayin lol loads say that i cant read your writting hahaaa it reads fine to me and makes perfect sence to me i guess no1 ere is english maybe i should use full stops or something Rolling Eyes and yes sometimes my D's dont work on my k/brd, i mean really i dont see whats wrong with that english an wot i have written at all odd maybe your just pickin faults or saying that to make me mad lol, i will own you all on cod at some point xD ojkin Smile
wish25
wish25

Back to top Go down

Post  T-T-TOSTIE >_< Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:21 pm

wish25 wrote:every person who is not english says that i dont write tex book its not my fault you cant understand what im sayin lol loads say that i cant read your writting hahaaa it reads fine to me and makes perfect sence to me i guess no1 ere is english maybe i should use full stops or something Rolling Eyes and yes sometimes my D's dont work on my k/brd, i mean really i dont see whats wrong with that english an wot i have written at all odd maybe your just pickin faults or saying that to make me mad lol, i will own you all on cod at some point xD ojkin Smile

well, i can read it but it's hard cus you dont use interpunction :p
T-T-TOSTIE >_<
T-T-TOSTIE >_<

Back to top Go down

Post  |DH|R4ndom. Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:40 am

you make words, whom don't exist, such as "an wot".

I'm not english, I'm dutch, and I can understand what you're writting. I'm just wondering how it's possible that someone who's 25 years old, claims to live in England, been to several schools(I hope), but yet write this kind of english. You don't use interpunction, like tostie said, your words do not make any sense. You speak about multiple subjecs in one post, in one sentence.

but, after all, I must say I do have respect for you, and in some way you're nice to us.

|DH|R4ndom.
|DH|R4ndom.

Back to top Go down

Post  master_jeebus Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:11 am

naah. don´t agree with u guys. her posts makes perfect sence. just like when the egyptians write something here on the forum...... =)
master_jeebus
master_jeebus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next