Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tanks :)

+10
master_jeebus
Altair
T-T-TOSTIE >_<
Fredster74
Monster*
Dax
Christina_Cox
|DH|R4ndom.
3Bsalam ; )
wish25
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

tanks :) - Page 2 Empty Re: tanks :)

Post  |DH|R4ndom. Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:16 am

master_jeebus wrote:naah. don´t agree with u guys. her posts makes perfect sence. just like when the egyptians write something here on the forum...... =)

indeed. lol! Yes Master
|DH|R4ndom.
|DH|R4ndom.

Back to top Go down

Post  #green___ Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:18 am

humm .... what about tanks =D ?

#green___
|DH|Clan Administrators~
|DH|Clan Administrators~

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackyll Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:27 am

|DH|R4ndom. wrote: been to several schools(I hope), but yet write this kind of english.

wow u liked school pretty much didnt u? u use it in like every 2nd sentence u write
Jackyll
Jackyll
|DH|Clan Administrators~
|DH|Clan Administrators~

Back to top Go down

Post  |DH|R4ndom. Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:56 am

Jackyll wrote:
|DH|R4ndom. wrote: been to several schools(I hope), but yet write this kind of english.

wow u liked school pretty much didnt u? u use it in like every 2nd sentence u write

well, when school is taking about 3/4th of the day, after some weeks, you can only think about school. they actually fucked me up. that's what school does. school,school,schoool...
|DH|R4ndom.
|DH|R4ndom.

Back to top Go down

Post  T-T-TOSTIE >_< Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:20 pm

#green___ wrote:humm .... what about tanks =D ?

I asked myself that too, and I came to the conclusion that it should say ''thanks'' ^^
T-T-TOSTIE >_<
T-T-TOSTIE >_<

Back to top Go down

Post  BurgerKing Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:58 am

BurgerKing
BurgerKing
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~

Back to top Go down

Post  Glan Glande Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:20 am

I prefer not playing with tanks... Thumbs down In tanks games, people use to camp a lot!! They know every good position and they stay there, camping and shootig always the same way Wackoo
Glan Glande
Glan Glande
Donors & Honorary Members
Donors & Honorary Members

Back to top Go down

Post  wish25 Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:26 pm

no i wasnt sayin tanks as in add tanks i was saying thanks, but in my own way : ] also, an wot is.... and.... are... words its short 4 and what? yes my spellin is always spot on, and yes i am 25, but i get high alot an ave fun an smile an get the giggles loads an can be stupid : / i neva claimed i went to loads of skls schools at all i said i like horses and tattoos where have i ever spoken about school Razz i like school, smoking bong and not givin a .............. with my m8's Smile was fun, and i dont need any skills from there rly like not for what i want to be doin, i have worked an been around horses since i was 10 an thats the way it says i muck out look after 14 horses well did, an helped run a yard, i live in a little town called tamworth but have once lived in london when i was getting threw my levels with the bhs look it up an thats it, i love to draw i like to do tattoos but cant afford the stuff at the min im guna... going to thats sort 4 work from home, so then i can still get my kids from school and be at home with them plus still have time 4 cod ^^ Very Happy soz if u seem to think im not as smart as u but im tellin u now i am i have my moments Very Happy late reply it was friday yesterday an i was drunk haha and didnt have time for cod or to even get on mu pc Sad i had left my house work day b4 cuz i was playing cod so had it all to do yesterday also my bf moans about that that i ask him 3 questions in 3 seconds lol hehehee im a pain in the arse and i no it Very Happy blah blah blah blahhh blarrrrrrrrrrrrrr Very Happy
wish25
wish25

Back to top Go down

Post  wish25 Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:35 pm

T-T-TOSTIE >_< wrote:
wish25 wrote:every person who is not english says that i dont write tex book its not my fault you cant understand what im sayin lol loads say that i cant read your writting hahaaa it reads fine to me and makes perfect sence to me i guess no1 ere is english maybe i should use full stops or something Rolling Eyes and yes sometimes my D's dont work on my k/brd, i mean really i dont see whats wrong with that english an wot i have written at all odd maybe your just pickin faults or saying that to make me mad lol, i will own you all on cod at some point xD ojkin Smile

well, i can read it but it's hard cus you dont use interpunction :p

is cus a word thought it was cuz emmm hmmmm Very Happy
wish25
wish25

Back to top Go down

Post  wish25 Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:26 pm

check ot my new profile pic isnt she a lovely, my dog very proud Very Happy
wish25
wish25

Back to top Go down