Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

whats your opinion guys about what matrix said

+4
kareem123
dhjessica
Monster*
BurgerKing
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

whats your opinion guys about what matrix said Empty whats your opinion guys about what matrix said

Post  BurgerKing Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:33 pm

whats your opinion guys about what matrix said 112726517-4
BurgerKing
BurgerKing
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~

Back to top Go down

whats your opinion guys about what matrix said Empty Re: whats your opinion guys about what matrix said

Post  Monster* Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:10 pm

All i can say to you Matrix is "Lol"!

How can you say that you made the server to rank 3..? Yeah i understand and i appreciate all hard work, effort you done to our server and website
but saying those words is not fair because even you stay in the server 24 hours a day 7 days a week all alone without any other players helps we cannot reach this rank....I did not delete you as a server admin i just give you a suspension because of this shit happend and i dont know who's the hell did it ... I give you a longer supension cause the name of the guy who ruined the server was "Matrix" so i think maybe it was you or an other person who wants to kill the server and the thing is,who is the stupid admin who gave the rcon password to him/her? I'm going to look the chatlog in cPanel when im going home on tuesday to sort this,and punishment to the admin who did!!! you are the one who push yourself out in this clan by saying its ok you delete me in the clan cause im leaving this clan already....and why you says who need you then talk to you?what do you think to yourself you are very important person? Laughing im not trying to insult you but pls when you say something,think first!!!grow up kid............
Monster*
Monster*
|DH|Leader*
|DH|Leader*

https://devilheroes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

whats your opinion guys about what matrix said Empty Re: whats your opinion guys about what matrix said

Post  BurgerKing Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:58 pm

egyptian mentality Arrow farao farao
BurgerKing
BurgerKing
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~

Back to top Go down

Post  dhjessica Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:29 am

brain dead egyptian i think i helped out a lot to on the server im mostly around later in the day cuz at timews i got home work then i plAY FOR A WILE TRY TO KEEP PLAYERS HAPPY WEN THAR ARE FEW ON TO TRY AND GET PLAYERS ON WEN THAR ARNT WITCH DID HELP GET MORE PLAYERS ON AND PUTING WHAT MAP THAY WANTED ON NEXT MORE PLAYERS MORE STARTED TO COME I WOULD STAY UP LATE JUST TO GET LOTS OF PLAYERS ON AS I COULD AT NITE TIME WITCH SEAME TO GET MORE PLAYERS ON IM SHURE THAT HELPED THE RANK A LOT AT LEST I THINK SO ANYWAYS WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK DID I HELP MUCH AT ALL I KNOW THARS A FEW IN THIS CLAN THAT HATES ME WISH THAY DIDINT BUT ANYWAYS
dhjessica
dhjessica

Back to top Go down

Post  kareem123 Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:46 am

and you know monster realy realy i like to see matrix not in your clan agan and egypt have good people monster so my firend don't talk about egypt agan
kareem123
kareem123

Back to top Go down

Post  kareem123 Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:02 am

iam want say sorry to all here in DH but iam want say all people egypt good and if you want see that come to egypt and you will see that iam sorry to monstr iam so sorry all DH clan agan Sad Sad and take care all people DH clan and have fun Good luck monster i love to see DH clan the bast clan in the world

Thanks guys DRaGooN_Hell Sad
kareem123
kareem123

Back to top Go down

Post  dhjessica Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:05 am

holy such love in the air dont ya feal it study nope No
dhjessica
dhjessica

Back to top Go down

Post  3Bsalam ; ) Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:39 am

Monster* wrote:....I did not delete you as a server admin i just give you a suspension because of this shit happend and i dont know who's the hell did it ... I give you a longer supension cause the name of the guy who ruined the server was "Matrix" so i think maybe it was you or an other person who wants to kill the server
if you who happened with him that's all and you who take the suspension , what will you do ?
Do you think who tried to reach the best place with something try to damage it ?
If the name was monster what would you do (don't tell me it impossible) just try to put yourself like me
Did you pay to me to help your clan , serve the server or design your website ? No, but i made that because i loved the server and you monster . ->which made me crazy that you thought i was the did and you know i'm the first one who try to solve this problem i changed the pw because i was afraid of another attacking.
About that picture i said these word because i'm tired and fed up when you refused the pictures then after posted others you del them.Invisible amazed when you ordered pictures without clan tag.you reduced the dignity of a person. what do you wait from him ? he say to you , you are welcome ?

Human nature that he can't take the correct decisions during the fanaticism.

The Egyptians are the best people in the word and i'm proud of be egyptian

The Last thing >>>>this topic mustn't be here monster do you remeber that but please don't delete it let me see your next comment........

Last edited by ╠°o.O ⓜдҭґⓘאO.o°╣ܔܜ on Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:46 am; edited 2 times in total
3Bsalam ; )
3Bsalam ; )
|DH|Clan Administrators~
|DH|Clan Administrators~

Back to top Go down

Post  3Bsalam ; ) Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:41 am

BurgerKing wrote:egyptian mentality Arrow farao farao

was Able to get rid of a corrupt system.
3Bsalam ; )
3Bsalam ; )
|DH|Clan Administrators~
|DH|Clan Administrators~

Back to top Go down

Post  3Bsalam ; ) Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:43 am

kareem123 wrote:iam want say sorry to all here in DH but iam want say all people egypt good and if you want see that come to egypt and you will see that iam sorry to monstr iam so sorry all DH clan agan Sad Sad and take care all people DH clan and have fun Good luck monster i love to see DH clan the bast clan in the world

Thanks guys DRaGooN_Hell Sad
better than you ....after you kicked you said fu** to the clan and me and monster but i deleted this topic
3Bsalam ; )
3Bsalam ; )
|DH|Clan Administrators~
|DH|Clan Administrators~

Back to top Go down

Post  3Bsalam ; ) Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:08 am

kareem123 wrote:and you know monster realy realy i like to see matrix not in your clan agan and egypt have good people monster so my firend don't talk about egypt agan
because a vindictive person
3Bsalam ; )
3Bsalam ; )
|DH|Clan Administrators~
|DH|Clan Administrators~

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Invisible Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:24 am

╠°o.O ⓜдҭґⓘאO.o°╣ܔܜ wrote:
.Invisible amazed when you ordered pictures without clan tag.

no..i wasnt amazed,,,,we just want you to post a screenshots without the tag.
~Invisible
~Invisible
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~

Back to top Go down

Post  kareem123 Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:21 pm

ahhahaahh you don't remmber who join you in DH clan can you say who join you in DH iam and VIP and N!rk join you to DH clan and you come in egypt say to me plasse palsse kareem join me to DH clan but realy realy realy i like to see you get quit DH CLan ahahahhah do you know matrix why you qut casie you are gay and you are noob and i think DH CLan want good playr people

and iam not get kickd iam qut DH and all know that but you get kick casie you are fucking gay and noob

iam wnat say to monster iam sorry and GooD luck to your clan |DH|and i want see |DH|CLan the bast clan in the world Wink Very Happy

GOoDLUck all people |DH|CLan and have fun Smile

so don't tallk agan fucking gay and fucking noob matrix Laughing Laughing
kareem123
kareem123

Back to top Go down

Post  #green___ Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:00 pm

kareem123 wrote:ahhahaahh you don't remmber who join you in DH clan can you say who join you in DH iam and VIP and N!rk join you to DH clan and you come in egypt say to me plasse palsse kareem join me to DH clan but realy realy realy i like to see you get quit DH CLan ahahahhah do you know matrix why you qut casie you are gay and you are noob and i think DH CLan want good playr people

and iam not get kickd iam qut DH and all know that but you get kick casie you are fucking gay and noob

iam wnat say to monster iam sorry and GooD luck to your clan |DH|and i want see |DH|CLan the bast clan in the world Wink Very Happy

GOoDLUck all people |DH|CLan and have fun Smile

so don't tallk agan fucking gay and fucking noob matrix Laughing Laughing

WTF with you ? It is not your business, what are you doing here, you don't have friends -___- ? You got serious mind problems, you say "fuck you Monster" and then "DH is the best clan" WTF seriously ?! Say your shit away and leave us alone.

You are seriously haunted by MaTriX, are you in love with him ? -_-

#green___
|DH|Clan Administrators~
|DH|Clan Administrators~

Back to top Go down

Post  kareem123 Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:30 pm

who the fucking you Green ur ass green not your name Laughing Laughing afro _|_
kareem123
kareem123

Back to top Go down

Post  kareem123 Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:51 pm

lol all here know who iam and i know all here but i don't know who the fucking you Laughing Laughing
kareem123
kareem123

Back to top Go down

Post  dhjessica Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:41 pm

why is it i can barly understand this stupid mentel case your right green ya say fuck u to dh clan we will let you stay out u never hear me talk bad about the dh clan i think its a lovly clan i think of it more of a famuly dont you so hows france doing green i herd you guys are protesting thos packys covering them selfs up he he thats funny
dhjessica
dhjessica

Back to top Go down

Post  dhjessica Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:42 pm

whos fucking who kareem tel us wot your ansew abut that is he he
dhjessica
dhjessica

Back to top Go down

Post  3Bsalam ; ) Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:01 pm

i'm watting Monster's comment ......
3Bsalam ; )
3Bsalam ; )
|DH|Clan Administrators~
|DH|Clan Administrators~

Back to top Go down

Post  dhjessica Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:27 pm

did you ever stop to think he may be bizy and dont want to have hes time wasted by you hes not replying to my mess witch tells me hes bizy upset you may say cuz of all this shit thats going on
dhjessica
dhjessica

Back to top Go down

Post  kareem123 Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:40 pm

dhjessica wrote:whos fucking who kareem tel us wot your ansew abut that is he he

iam the king kareem if you want to know who iam ask monster and ask invis and ask ony one here dude

and if you don't remmber me i think you will remmber |DH|DRagooN_Hell is me dude

Laughing Laughing
kareem123
kareem123

Back to top Go down

Post  dhjessica Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:08 pm

at lest thes dumb asses can talk here in thes tv show to bad thar ant 3 dumb asses here culd make a tv show ha ha

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xy27n_three-stooges-goof-on-the-roof_shortfilms#from=embed&start=3
dhjessica
dhjessica

Back to top Go down

Post  BurgerKing Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:35 pm

dhjessica wrote:at lest thes dumb asses can talk here in thes tv show to bad thar ant 3 dumb asses here culd make a tv show ha ha

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xy27n_three-stooges-goof-on-the-roof_shortfilms#from=embed&start=3

i really love this funny movie..could be much better if its colored.. bounce bounce bounce
BurgerKing
BurgerKing
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~

Back to top Go down

Post  kareem123 Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:54 pm

BurgerKing wrote:
dhjessica wrote:at lest thes dumb asses can talk here in thes tv show to bad thar ant 3 dumb asses here culd make a tv show ha ha

i really love this funny movie..could be much better if its colored.. bounce bounce
bounce

realy iam don't like this movie Laughing Laughing
kareem123
kareem123

Back to top Go down

Post  dhjessica Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:34 pm

i love it to its soooo funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nuz46rDyhQ&feature=player_embedded
dhjessica
dhjessica

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next