Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

whats your opinion guys about what matrix said

+4
kareem123
dhjessica
Monster*
BurgerKing
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

whats your opinion guys about what matrix said - Page 2 Empty Re: whats your opinion guys about what matrix said

Post  3Bsalam ; ) Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:52 pm

lol! kareem it isn't your topic go away Wink
3Bsalam ; )
3Bsalam ; )
|DH|Clan Administrators~
|DH|Clan Administrators~

Back to top Go down

whats your opinion guys about what matrix said - Page 2 Empty Re: whats your opinion guys about what matrix said

Post  kareem123 Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:01 am

don't talk to the gay to talk to me gay Laughing Laughing
kareem123
kareem123

Back to top Go down

Post  3Bsalam ; ) Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:04 am

kareem123 wrote:don't talk to the gay to talk to me gay Laughing Laughing
you an ignorable gay refuse the wear down Wink
3Bsalam ; )
3Bsalam ; )
|DH|Clan Administrators~
|DH|Clan Administrators~

Back to top Go down

Post  3Bsalam ; ) Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:50 am

kareem123 wrote:don't talk to me agan gay.......... Laughing

go away from here and search for friends ......
3Bsalam ; )
3Bsalam ; )
|DH|Clan Administrators~
|DH|Clan Administrators~

Back to top Go down

Post  kareem123 Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:26 pm

don't talk to gay Laughing Laughing
kareem123
kareem123

Back to top Go down

whats your opinion guys about what matrix said - Page 2 Empty hmm my Turn

Post  Scare Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:46 pm

look kareem maybe what i saied now make you angry with me cause we friends but you must know i dont like person with 2 Faces i think you have Schizophrenia you should`t say Fuck DH Clan and all in this clan is noobs and then back say i wanna see this clan is best and what about you dont know me you dont know me you make me remember this idiot The Mizz in WWE :Raw you like him just idiot noob and i dont see you insult your friend Matrix this guys know you from 10 years its idiot feel really i`m sad for you and about what Burger and Jassica say about Egypt i think we can insult matrix or any another guy but why he insult Egypt and i think we can Give Matrix another Chance For me i liked this guy maybe he make big mistake when he say i who maked this clan really this point make one nervous but lets forgive him he do alot to this clan and if we really best clan and all here help another and love another so we have to forgive him and i can say i swear about Matrix he will not do this again here DH Scare
Dragon_Hell Clam Down and Dont be conceited cuz if you stay like that they will hate you
Matrix Same and try to Finsh this problem with good way and for me i will try to make another DH`s accsept you
Love all I love you
Scare
Scare

Back to top Go down

Post  kareem123 Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:26 pm

i think you don't know onything and iam realy i will calm down and iam don't will talk about that proplem with him and Good luck scare i will say to you why iam not will talk about that proplem casie i don't have time to talk bye bye dude Razz Razz
kareem123
kareem123

Back to top Go down

Post  Scare Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:47 pm

Dude huh xD anyway its k but please try to change your Engilsh ^^

Scare
Scare

Back to top Go down

Post  kareem123 Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:01 am

ahahahahha iam sorry for tallking to noob playr^^ iam want good playr in DH to talk to me
kareem123
kareem123

Back to top Go down

Post  Scare Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:00 am

No Comment But anyway i will not say i`m better than you or another i will leave another players answer you bob
afro
Scare
Scare

Back to top Go down

Post  kareem123 Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:24 pm

lol but don't talk to me agan Wink casie i don't have time to talk sorry noob
kareem123
kareem123

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum