Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

boeren'power|Bessie (SD RO Server)

+5
#green___
dietchi
Altair
riseandfall
Christina_Cox
9 posters

:: Gaming :: Banned

Go down

boeren'power|Bessie (SD RO Server) Empty boeren'power|Bessie (SD RO Server)

Post  Christina_Cox Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:58 pm

Name: boeren'power|Bessie
GUID: 831586
Wall-hacking + aim-bot
Proof: http://beta.xfire.com/videos/5315ba

There are other videos of him also if anyone is interested of seeing them.

Also keep an eye on the other boeren'power members
They came to his rescue even after I told him I got the most obvious video of him wh-ing.

boeren'power|d3va is also getting a ban just for insulting everyone, when he comes back next time. I just forgot to write down his GUID.
Christina_Cox
Christina_Cox
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~

Steam

Back to top Go down

boeren'power|Bessie (SD RO Server) Empty Re: boeren'power|Bessie (SD RO Server)

Post  riseandfall Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:21 pm

i try to last week to take video him too and show it to you.map was brecourt too and and it was same thing.
riseandfall
riseandfall

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Altair Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:38 pm

That isn't wallhacking, that is just a well known spot to kill the crossers @ mid hedges. If you got any other video's of him please upload them, because this video doesn't show any wallhack at all.
Altair
Altair
|DH|Server Administrator~

Back to top Go down

Post  dietchi Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:25 pm

yup i agree with altair its just a lil trick no wh and aimbot just cuz of the headshot ? nahh
dietchi
dietchi

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Christina_Cox Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:38 pm

Still a glitch.... our server doesn't allow it. so do other respectable servers.

Another video of him random shooting people...no aiming down the sight no nothing
http://www.xfire.com/video/5315bd/

If you want other witnesses talk to ~MAN~, |DW|Animal, Ask/ and other people that reported him to me
When I spec-ed he continued to random kill players around the map without even bothering to aim. (That gives you away on server wih kill cam active)

The glitch video was conclusive enough for me not to let him play more since people were already leaving the server.... so I banned him... If you want extra ultra mega conclusive videos...let me know and I'll bother you from what you are doing to make them yourselves... I was at work.... the glitch (not wh) video was enough for me
Christina_Cox
Christina_Cox
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Christina_Cox Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:56 pm

http://www.xfire.com/video/5315b4/
Another video. Check first 10 secs....you can see his aim being instantaneously repositioned from the left to the right side of the tree. (FIRST GIVEAWAY)

Also check my lagometer....being yellow.... aim-bots have a tendency to introduce lag.... that was the SECOND GIVEWAY

At 20 seconds you can see his aim-bot going crazy and switching the target from left to right....firing random shots.... he than goes around the bush...aiming down the sight....surpise ...surprise....there was a german there..... THIRD GIVEAWY...since that german never crossed his path....how else he could have known he was there?

Trust me.... this guy was dirty.... that's why everybody was crying for foul-play on the chat.... they saw the kill cams as well ...
Christina_Cox
Christina_Cox
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  #green___ Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:11 pm

Well, the first kill of this vid http://www.xfire.com/video/5315b4/ is really, i mean REALLY, suspicious ...

About the glitch, i oftenly threw grenades through the bush ... i didn't think it was a glitch =X.

#green___
|DH|Clan Administrators~
|DH|Clan Administrators~

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:37 pm

it is a glitch

Ryu

Back to top Go down

Post  Altair Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:15 pm

#green___ wrote:About the glitch, i oftenly threw grenades through the bush ... i didn't think it was a glitch =X.

indeed...

Please fix your FPS or something because from watching a 4 FPS video i dont really see the wallhack...

This video is not enough proof in my opinion...

Ryu wrote:it is a glitch

"Glitching" is the practice of a player exploiting faults in a video game's programming to achieve tasks normally impossible if the game's script runs as intended, such as running through walls or defying the game's laws of gravity. It is often used to gain an unfair advantage over other players in multiplayer video games.

I don't see the fault here, no brushing/mapping fault to see. Only a player that knows where to shoot to kill enemies. If he could see him, it would be defined as glitching. Sometimes you have luck when you shoot there, but most of the times no-one shows up and therefore you dont kill anyone. When I spray to the bushes @ the mg (@ Brecourt) and I kill one, it isn't defined as glitching. I just happen to know where to shoot through the bushes to kill the enemies at the middle.

Christina_Cox wrote:The glitch video was conclusive enough for me not to let him play more since people were already leaving the server.... so I banned him... If you want extra ultra mega conclusive videos...let me know and I'll bother you from what you are doing to make them yourselves... I was at work.... the glitch (not wh) video was enough for me
You state that it was a glitch. According to the server rules glitching is not allowed (you link to it). But in the same link it states how to enforce the server rules:

3. This is how the rules will be enforced:
*1st Violation - Warning
*2nd Violation - Kick
*3rd Violation - Tempban
*4th Violation - Ban.

You didn't enforce it this way, so the argument that you banned him for glitching is invalid.

This ban should be removed.
Altair
Altair

Back to top Go down

Post  Christina_Cox Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:42 pm

No
If you'ld play and you'ld see someone kill you like that on kill cam how would you feel?
It's not fair for all users...the guy that he killed didn't even have a chance to see him.
If an user sees that we tolerate that kind of glitching than we'll be branded as a server with cheaters...
His ban stays
Christina_Cox
Christina_Cox
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Altair Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:55 pm

Christina_Cox wrote:No
If you'ld play and you'ld see someone kill you like that on kill cam how would you feel?
It's not fair for all users...the guy that he killed didn't even have a chance to see him.
If an user sees that we tolerate that kind of glitching than we'll be branded as a server with cheaters...
His ban stays

I refer to my previous post about this:

Altair wrote:
I don't see the fault here, no brushing/mapping fault to see. Only a player that knows where to shoot to kill enemies. If he could see him, it would be defined as glitching. Sometimes you have luck when you shoot there, but most of the times no-one shows up and therefore you dont kill anyone. When I spray to the bushes @ the mg (@ Brecourt) and I kill one, it isn't defined as glitching. I just happen to know where to shoot through the bushes to kill the enemies at the middle.

But ye

HIS BAN STAYS, that doesn't surprise me one bit. Same as before with your (proposed) ban ( ;') ) for hauzz, you just don't want to state that you are wrong and you just stop responding to me when you know I'm (partially) right.

Altair
Altair

Back to top Go down

Post  riseandfall Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:03 am

sorry to interfere this conversation but if you let people do things like that,how hard is to know if hes using WH?if hes smart player he can always say"noo im just gliching"
so maybe that one warning and if not stop doing that,ban him.
its just one player! this server dont go down with that.
riseandfall
riseandfall

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Christina_Cox Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:53 am

He was warned twice via the console... ask ~Man~... cause I know you won't believe me anyway.

PS: Monster also told me to use the warn system only for small infractions like bad language, offensive names, using clan tag. For wh, aimbots and glitchers you can ban them directly.
I only warned him because I was being nice.... he did not answer, his clan mates did: calling me a bitch.

PPS: you better stop questioning everyone and everything.... that's why it took 3 freaking days to ban Bl@ster.
Matrix saw him...he told me....I didn't manage to get a good video...than Jackyll saw him and finally green__ had the balls to ban him after 3 days and countless forum discussions...when his cheat was obvious the first time Matrix saw him.

PPPS: I only proposed the hauzz ban....other admins also voted too.... and yes.... he was a jerk on our server and he was a jerk talking trash about our server on other forums. And I thought it would be logic than when the servers he dearly loves are empty, not to be allowed to play on our "crappy" server.

PPPPS: I don't really reply to you because I know your just looking for flames and fights. Sorry. If you think that I banned this guy "for fun" you must be out of your mind. I actually stopped from work just to spec him... so it wasn't a "Rage ban" because he was killing me... just came in... made the videos .... banned him...got back to work. I feel actually like you are exaggerating this (just like the usual)... JUST FUCKING TALK TO THE OTHER PLAYERS THAT WERE ONLINE AND LEAVE ME ALONE...... that's why we activated kill cam on it.... so others can spot shady kills.... it wasn't like one guy complaining about him.... they entire german team was....including american teammates
jeez sean... you never complained about green not warning/kicking/temp banning his banned users.... just tell me to go to hell and leave me alone already...i know you don't like so stop being a whimp about it and tell it to my face
Christina_Cox
Christina_Cox
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  3Bsalam ; ) Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:14 am

+1 for banned
he is aimbot and i'm sure of what i say ......
good luck cristina and good job
3Bsalam ; )
3Bsalam ; )
|DH|Clan Administrators~
|DH|Clan Administrators~

Back to top Go down

Post  3Bsalam ; ) Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:26 am

Proof of wh ! at the second video that christina had shared http://www.xfire.com/video/5315bd/
From 00:24 To 00:34
The explanation: he was seeing a soldier behind a grass and he was shooting him by a smart way Smile and he stopped when sparrow had killed him Smile

anyway this guy is using Mombot and i'm sure of that
next time christina if you want to make sure of one using bot or not
follow him while respawning . Botters do automatic zoom ( scope ) *sd* >.< Very Happy

Last edited by ╠°o.O ⓜдҭґⓘאO.o°╣ܔܜ on Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
3Bsalam ; )
3Bsalam ; )
|DH|Clan Administrators~
|DH|Clan Administrators~

Back to top Go down

Post  3Bsalam ; ) Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:28 am

i just want to know Wink killing through grass killed glitch Very Happy ?
or you were talking about fast reload bug ?
3Bsalam ; )
3Bsalam ; )
|DH|Clan Administrators~
|DH|Clan Administrators~

Back to top Go down

Post  3Bsalam ; ) Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:46 am

another proof : you can't do fast shot like him in addition to using bash
it is impossible !
3Bsalam ; )
3Bsalam ; )
|DH|Clan Administrators~
|DH|Clan Administrators~

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackyll Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:39 am

╠°o.O ⓜдҭґⓘאO.o°╣ܔܜ wrote:Proof of wh ! at the second video that christina had shared http://www.xfire.com/video/5315bd/
The explanation: he was seeing a soldier behind a grass and he was shooting him by a smart way Smile and he stopped when sparrow had killed him Smile

may he was just randomly shooting? how can u be sure he get killed at this spot?

and guys i hope u settled things
its the same when i banned antidevil, suddenly our members stay to the banned one instead of our own members
furthermore we post it here to let the others know why we banned one and also to discuss it but pls in another way :/
Jackyll
Jackyll
|DH|Clan Administrators~
|DH|Clan Administrators~

Back to top Go down

Post  master_jeebus Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:53 am

banned or not, i don´t care. will only say this once (in this thread): pb? anyone? pb?
master_jeebus
master_jeebus

Back to top Go down

Post  3Bsalam ; ) Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:05 am

Jackyll wrote:
╠°o.O ⓜдҭґⓘאO.o°╣ܔܜ wrote:Proof of wh ! at the second video that christina had shared http://www.xfire.com/video/5315bd/

may he was just randomly shooting? how can u be sure he get killed at this spot?

and guys i hope u settled things
its the same when i banned antidevil, suddenly our members stay to the banned one instead of our own members
furthermore we post it here to let the others know why we banned one and also to discuss it but pls in another way :/
he did ! but i didn't want to talk to not make the problem bigger.
3Bsalam ; )
3Bsalam ; )
|DH|Clan Administrators~
|DH|Clan Administrators~

Back to top Go down

Post  dietchi Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:03 pm

remember this guy plays already more than 8 years ! so how about also skills in 8 years u know like every little trick to kill everyone.
dietchi
dietchi

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackyll Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:25 pm

well jeebus might now also play this game for more than 8 years and he still knows nothing
Jackyll
Jackyll
|DH|Clan Administrators~
|DH|Clan Administrators~

Back to top Go down

Post  master_jeebus Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:48 pm

Jackyll wrote:well jeebus might now also play this game for more than 8 years and he still knows nothing

aint that the truth! though i guess it doesn´t proove much. the first 3 years was spend trying to load the game on my old commodore 64. then the first real pc:s made it to finland and i actually could play for real and not just in my mind.
master_jeebus
master_jeebus

Back to top Go down

Post  3Bsalam ; ) Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:07 pm

Jackyll wrote:well jeebus might now also play this game for more than 8 years and he still knows nothing
boeren'power|Bessie (SD RO Server) 972622813 boeren'power|Bessie (SD RO Server) 972622813
3Bsalam ; )
3Bsalam ; )
|DH|Clan Administrators~
|DH|Clan Administrators~

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down