Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update for highest score to every map in |DH| server's!!!

+23
wish25
Ace
Fredster74
|DH|R4ndom.
A Star
Dax
Jackyll
Ryu
riseandfall
Six Six Six'er
Christina_Cox
dietchi
Tijger<3
Panda
Glan Glande
|DH|Pfc.SeVo
Amy
Bart!
XINOX
Ghostwindkiller
#green___
~Invisible
Monster*
27 posters

:: Gaming :: Screenshots

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Update for  highest score to every map in |DH| server's!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Update for highest score to every map in |DH| server's!!!

Post  |DH|R4ndom. Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:55 pm

unbelievable. if only I were this good.......Sad
|DH|R4ndom.
|DH|R4ndom.

Back to top Go down

Update for  highest score to every map in |DH| server's!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Update for highest score to every map in |DH| server's!!!

Post  Fredster74 Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:27 pm

|DH|R4ndom. wrote:unbelievable. if only I were this good.......Sad
Ur sixteen - so maybe there are other things u should focus on getting better at Humping tongue
Fredster74
Fredster74
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:39 pm

ill trade you my skill for your age Smile
Ace
Ace
Donors & Honorary Members

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Fredster74 Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:00 am

Ace_ wrote:

ill trade you my skill for your age Smile

lol! lol! Your 21 ffs.
Fredster74
Fredster74
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  |DH|R4ndom. Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:15 am

I guess you're right, fred Smile

and Ace, would it really matter? I guess it's better to be 21, than being 16. I can barely do anything legal. xD

but oh well, As you may noticed, I'm not that active ingame anymore. so, Indeed I'm practising my other "skills" Very Happy
I'm very busy with school, and my girlfriend, so that's the main reason why I'm not that active anymore. you see fred, I will follow your advice Razz
|DH|R4ndom.
|DH|R4ndom.

Back to top Go down

Post  wish25 Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:35 am

lol! fab conversation m8's very funny ahah, v35 random
wish25
wish25

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:44 am

yeah fred, but then i would have more time to actually THINK what to do and when to do it. i just want to go once again thru high school, thats all Very Happy
Ace
Ace

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Fredster74 Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:25 pm

|DH|R4ndom. wrote:I guess you're right, fred Smile

and Ace, would it really matter? I guess it's better to be 21, than being 16. I can barely do anything legal. xD

but oh well, As you may noticed, I'm not that active ingame anymore. so, Indeed I'm practising my other "skills" Very Happy
I'm very busy with school, and my girlfriend, so that's the main reason why I'm not that active anymore. you see fred, I will follow your advice Razz

Good cuz there aint many girls that gets impressed by a good K/D ratio cheers ! I wonder if anybody ever used game skill in a hookup line scratch ??????

"yo girl, ur xxx is as fine as a 180 headshot!" Come on Jeebs give us some nice lines!!!
Fredster74
Fredster74
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:03 pm

man i can now brag about my stats!
"yo girl, not that im bragging about it but im the most efficient player on the DH server and also have the biggest killstreak, if you want you can also check what else ive got big Cool " whahahaha

jeebus should start a "cod pickup lines" topic.. would be a "great success" hahahaha
Ace
Ace

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Fredster74 Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:49 pm

Ace_ wrote:
jeebus should start a "cod pickup lines" topic.. would be a "great success" hahahaha

+1
Fredster74
Fredster74
|DH|Clan Members~
|DH|Clan Members~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Christina_Cox Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:19 pm

Update for  highest score to every map in |DH| server's!!! - Page 2 Spam
Christina_Cox
Christina_Cox
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~
|DH|Co~clan Leaders~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Weeds Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:04 am

Wahahahaha Drunk Jeebus Drunk Jeebus Drunk Jeebus
Weeds
Weeds

Back to top Go down

Post  wish25 Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:27 am

rofl, yee honey im so hot, you should see me last all night on cod Very Happy wahaha.. i have so much stammerer its unreal, that i wanna share with you ;~)
wish25
wish25

Back to top Go down

Post  master_jeebus Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:19 am

master_jeebus
master_jeebus

Back to top Go down

Post  Predator1 Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:57 am

Update for  highest score to every map in |DH| server's!!! - Page 2 110

the best gunner:)))
Predator1
Predator1
|DH|Server Administrator~
|DH|Server Administrator~

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  campuscodi Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:32 am

That only means you killed 109 people with that gun... and 9 people killed you using THAT gun.

Best MG34 player is Bliz@rd
http://dh.is7s.com/themes/bismarck/awardstat.php?awardID=killer_mg34&config=cfg-default.php
campuscodi
campuscodi

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2