Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[HOT] Fix for server crashes !!

2 posters

Go down

[HOT] Fix for server crashes !! Empty [HOT] Fix for server crashes !!

Post  pgfabio Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:07 am

Hello DH-Community!

My name is Fabio and I am the leader of MODS-Clan. My Clan is not as big as yours, but we also have a populated Zombie server.

I made the mod Reign of the Undead. This is a Zombie mod, where hunters have to survive many waves of different zombie types. Please feel free to visit my server here: 84.200.213.251:28960

You can also visit our website:http://modszombies.com

Well, back to the topic:
I used to play on your server till it started crashing all day long.
Now please don't say you know that this is a provider problem, because you don't.
This isn't a provider problem, this is a problem of cod exploits. There are many exploits that allow any player to crash your server. As i see you fixed the exploit with \gc 60 (admins will probably understand this!?). Well, I mean you think that you fixed it but now i come and tell you that you didn't fix it. It is still possible to crash your server with this exploit! You just need some better background knownledge. I wont post this exploit here now unless everyone will abuse it...

But the bigger exploit is about Flooding and DDOS. This crashes the server instantly and for this also exists a fix. I have the fix here on my PC and also running on my servers. It works fine and my servers never got crashed before.

If you want this fixed files, please fell free to contact me via E-Mail or PM on this forums (better use E-Mail..).
Here my e-mail: fabio@modszombies.com

If you are an admin you really should contact me now about this problem. I will help you for sure. And maybe you also can do something for me in return ;-)

I hope you do not laugh about that now, because you got a serious problem.

Have a nice day!

Fabio

pgfabio

Back to top Go down

[HOT] Fix for server crashes !! Empty Re: [HOT] Fix for server crashes !!

Post  campuscodi Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:16 am

message sent
campuscodi
campuscodi
Donors & Honorary Members
Donors & Honorary Members

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post  pgfabio Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:26 am

Answered.

pgfabio

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down